would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
so technically the drunks family of the man you murdered should feel the same about u becuz just becuz he was drunk does not mean he should die, right?
I dont think this poll includes accidental death.
much different from murder.
now, had he seen this guy walking on the sidewalk, and just decided that it would be fun to drive up on the sidewalk and kill him, then we would have a different situation.
thats not the case. this was an accidental situation where it could have been the car in front or the car behind that hit the guy.
again, different from killing for fun or sport.

this also would bring on feelings much different that those brought on from a justified vindictive removal of an animal from the human race.

fear nothing

Becuz?? Is this an Ebonics thing?? I see our educational system failed where you're concerned.
:lmao:

First of all, I wasn't looking to wreck my truck, and this azzhole had been walking in the beltway for almost 10 minutes before I hit him. Since one of his "friends" dropped him off on the Beltway instead of taking him to where he wanted to go, I'm surely not going to shoulder any blame in the matter.

I was the unlucky one that hit him. He didn't suffer because it was instantaneous. An I'll repeat, once I found out the circumstances, I didn't feel bad for another moment.

First it is not even close to "Ebonics", it is shorthand for the interent. But let me type it out so you can understand once and only once because you are not worth the effort of the keystroke. DA You know what that means right?

Second, so now he is an azzhole, does that make you sleep better at night? What had if it were a kid who did not know any better and you could not have stopped in time and killed them? he was walking around for that long because he was DRUNK.

You were the unluck one that hit him? He died, his family lost some one drunk or not and you are the unlucky one.

fear nothing

I dont think this poll includes accidental death.
much different from murder.
now, had he seen this guy walking on the sidewalk, and just decided that it would be fun to drive up on the sidewalk and kill him, then we would have a different situation.
thats not the case. this was an accidental situation where it could have been the car in front or the car behind that hit the guy.
again, different from killing for fun or sport.

this also would bring on feelings much different that those brought on from a justified vindictive removal of an animal from the human race.

ever see the movie I know what you did last summer?

fear nothing

everyone knows what I did last summer, I posted it here.:lmao:

but yea, I saw it, one of the few movies that gave me the creeps a couple times through it.

people mean different to other people, drunk to one dad with an alcohol problem to another. The movie popped in my head when I read the post which was not a bad post until he degraded the worth of the mans life by saying he was a drunk.

S

SeoulFood

Becuz?? Is this an Ebonics thing?? I see our educational system failed where you're concerned.
:lmao:

First of all, I wasn't looking to wreck my truck, and this azzhole had been walking in the beltway for almost 10 minutes before I hit him. Since one of his "friends" dropped him off on the Beltway instead of taking him to where he wanted to go, I'm surely not going to shoulder any blame in the matter.

I was the unlucky one that hit him. He didn't suffer because it was instantaneous. An I'll repeat, once I found out the circumstances, I didn't feel bad for another moment.

Another internet know it all, that comes online to prove his intellect
by pretending to be intelligent.. a real WIEEENER..

spell check JIM

bcp

In My Opinion
people mean different to other people, drunk to one dad with an alcohol problem to another. The movie popped in my head when I read the post which was not a bad post until he degraded the worth of the mans life by saying he was a drunk.
he didnt say he was A drunk. he said he WAS drunk.
I think the reason that he didnt feel bad after was because the guy was walking in the middle of the beltway and there was nothing that could have been done differently to avoid the outcome.

anyway, thats just my perception of the story as I read it.

either way, I would not wish to kill someone, even by accident if they did nothing to provoke a hostile response from me.

S

SeoulFood

I would kill, people that make stupid pointless polls.

from someone that contradicts themselves on a daily, regarding
politics and beliefs..

JimW711

Driving the Z

politics and beliefs..

Why don't you kill yourself for starting that thread when you first came to these forums. You know... the one where you were trying to "hook up" with a woman.. You know...the one you took down after I made it clear in other threads you were a troll.

As I said earlier. Show your wife some respect and grow up. Contradict that!

S

SeoulFood

Why don't you kill yourself for starting that thread when you first came to these forums. You know... the one where you were trying to "hook up" with a woman.. You know...the one you took down after I made it clear in other threads you were a troll.

As I said earlier. Show your wife some respect and grow up. Contradict that!

did i bruise your internet feelings?? hahahahaaaaa

bcp

In My Opinion

politics and beliefs..
you should get right on that.
dont go to bed wishing you would have done things differently

JimW711

Driving the Z
did i bruise your internet feelings?? hahahahaaaaa

HAHAHA.. you must think WAY too much of yourself to even consider that you've come remotely close to hurting my feelings. Anyone that trolls the Internet to hook up with another woman while they're married to a gorgeous (by your own account) woman, doesn't show me that you're much of a man. Maybe your wife has come to the same conclusion that many others have.....
That you're a :loser:

fear nothing

he didnt say he was A drunk. he said he WAS drunk.
I think the reason that he didnt feel bad after was because the guy was walking in the middle of the beltway and there was nothing that could have been done differently to avoid the outcome.

anyway, thats just my perception of the story as I read it.

either way, I would not wish to kill someone, even by accident if they did nothing to provoke a hostile response from me.

that makes it worse becuz how many people in here have been drunk to the point of confusion which is why he was walking down the middle of the road. Tguy could have been a disabled car without the ability to put on lights, or it could have been any thing in the middle of the road. He was driving he hit it.

the guy died, even if it is not his fault how can he say he not feel bad about it

fear nothing

politics and beliefs..

I like u, and if this were true u would be very busy in here with all the know it all busybodies that think they walk on water and #### dont stink

fear nothing

HAHAHA.. you must think WAY too much of yourself to even consider that you've come remotely close to hurting my feelings. Anyone that trolls the Internet to hook up with another woman while they're married to a gorgeous (by your own account) woman, doesn't show me that you're much of a man. Maybe your wife has come to the same conclusion that many others have.....
That you're a :loser:

I guess u still belive in the tooth fairy and santa claus because clealry the post he did was to piss off you somd.comers and it worked brillantly

bcp

In My Opinion
that makes it worse becuz how many people in here have been drunk to the point of confusion which is why he was walking down the middle of the road. Tguy could have been a disabled car without the ability to put on lights, or it could have been any thing in the middle of the road. He was driving he hit it.

the guy died, even if it is not his fault how can he say he not feel bad about it
that I cant answer.
I still have bad feelings, and what I did was justified and within legal limits.

Maybe he means he quit beating himself up over it once it was pointed out that it was not his fault, and there was not anything he could have done differently to avoid it.

the drunk guy in the middle of the road has got to take some of the blame for this one. its not all on the driver that hit him.

its also not something that either of us are really qualified to speculate on since we were not there.

fear nothing

that I cant answer.
I still have bad feelings, and what I did was justified and within legal limits.

Maybe he means he quit beating himself up over it once it was pointed out that it was not his fault, and there was not anything he could have done differently to avoid it.

the drunk guy in the middle of the road has got to take some of the blame for this one. its not all on the driver that hit him.

its also not something that either of us are really qualified to speculate on since we were not there.

true dat

JimW711

Driving the Z

I know you can't spell and type rational sentences, and it seems as though you can't read either. Therefore, I'll spell it out for you.

1: The Maryland State Police had received numerous complaints of this guy in the roadway up to 10 minutes before I hit him.
2: It was after 3:AM in the morning, and there was a very light mist which didn't help visibilty much.
3: When I did see him, I was in the fast lane and there was a tractor trailer behind me to the right. I wasn't about to make a hard right in front of the tractor tailer, and I wasn't about to take myself out on the guardrail.
4: The investigation determined that he had been dropped of by a friend of his approximatly 1 mile from the Central Avenue exit, and he was on his way to meet another friend at a motel there by that shopping center off Central Ave.
5: The investigation also determined that one phone complaintant had made the comment that they thought he was looking to get hit.
6: When the Coroner arrived, he lifted up the cover and made the comment that he smelled alcohol. The autopsy revealed he was intoxicated and had cocaine in his system.

He should NOT have been where he was, and his "friend" put him in that position by leaving him there in THAT condition. I never lost another minutes sleep about it, and never will.

PS: this was an adult, not a child.... one knows better where the other doesn't.

fear nothing

I know you can't spell and type rational sentences, and it seems as though you can't read either. Therefore, I'll spell it out for you.

1: The Maryland State Police had received numerous complaints of this guy in the roadway up to 10 minutes before I hit him.
2: It was after 3:AM in the morning, and there was a very light mist which didn't help visibilty much.
3: When I did see him, I was in the fast lane and there was a tractor trailer behind me to the right. I wasn't about to make a hard right in front of the tractor tailer, and I wasn't about to take myself out on the guardrail.
4: The investigation determined that he had been dropped of by a friend of his approximatly 1 mile from the Central Avenue exit, and he was on his way to meet another friend at a motel there by that shopping center off Central Ave.
5: The investigation also determined that one phone complaintant had made the comment that they thought he was looking to get hit.
6: When the Coroner arrived, he lifted up the cover and made the comment that he smelled alcohol. The autopsy revealed he was intoxicated and had cocaine in his system.

He should NOT have been where he was, and his "friend" put him in that position by leaving him there in THAT condition. I never lost another minutes sleep about it, and never will.

PS: this was an adult, not a child.... one knows better where the other doesn't.

Still focused on the internet slang eh, that bothers you but hitting and killing a guy doesnt

poor family

JimW711

Driving the Z
Still focused on the internet slang eh, that bothers you but hitting and killing a guy doesnt

poor family

My father was a very smart man and he told me about people like you when I was young... Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
:killingme