would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

fear nothing

My father was a very smart man and he told me about people like you when I was young... Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.
:killingme

too bad some of it did not rub off on u becuz u r going to see it ur way no matter what impact it had on the guys family.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
too bad some of it did not rub off on u becuz u r going to see it ur way no matter what impact it had on the guys family.

Does your "internet slang" become easier to tolerate? Saving keystrokes is useful when you are trying to save time and money, like when texting. You are not only increasing the amount of time the end user takes in between posts - as your shorthand is difficult to read and well, appears as illiteracy - but you're also giving me a migraine.

fear nothing

Does your "internet slang" become easier to tolerate? Saving keystrokes is useful when you are trying to save time and money, like when texting. You are not only increasing the amount of time the end user takes in between posts - as your shorthand is difficult to read and well, appears as illiteracy - but you're also giving me a migraine.

I will write the way I want to write. Period.

bcp

In My Opinion
also makes it look like its coming from a 14 year old. I would actually guess 17 ~ 18 to be honest.

fear nothing

also makes it look like its coming from a 14 year old. I would actually guess 17 ~ 18 to be honest.

Could be, but even so. a four year old could keep up with the lame asses in here. What strikes me as comical is the effort most in here trying to appear as something they are not or fear what others (douchebags such as yourselfs) would post.

Me, I could not give a rats ass what you think or how you like what I write.

Last edited:
M

Mousebaby

Nice to see I'm not the only one that carries big brass ones on this forum besides Migtig, she's my hero! :notworthy

JimW711

Driving the Z
I will write the way I want to write. Period.

HAHAHA... That's funny. You do what you do because that's all your level of intelligence allows you to do. As I said before, the educational system let you down... you're the "one" child that was left behind.

Oh... by the way... you give me crap about the guy I hit and killed on the Beltway, and that I have no feelings? You need to watch what you post in other threads because it has a tendency to come back and bite you in the azz. See below your comment:

mine are both dead but if they are that far gone whats the point or if they are not that far gone but they wish it then maybe

no worse then pulling the plug on somone

So... pulling the plug on someone, which happens to be MURDER is OK in your book? What we have here is a case where you opened your mouth and inserted your foot.
:lmao:

fear nothing

HAHAHA... That's funny. You do what you do because that's all your level of intelligence allows you to do. As I said before, the educational system let you down... you're the "one" child that was left behind.

Oh... by the way... you give me crap about the guy I hit and killed on the Beltway, and that I have no feelings? You need to watch what you post in other threads because it has a tendency to come back and bite you in the azz. See below your comment:

mine are both dead but if they are that far gone whats the point or if they are not that far gone but they wish it then maybe

no worse then pulling the plug on somone

So... pulling the plug on someone, which happens to be MURDER is OK in your book? What we have here is a case where you opened your mouth and inserted your foot.
:lmao:

Actually Nimrod, what that means is, I will not bow down to others. If all you can fight back with is an attack on how a person types, writes or spells than that means you fail to have any other argument.

It did not bite me in the ass; I said what I wanted to say. I explained what I wanted to explain. You are a murderer; you just used a car instead of a gun or knife. I have no problem with snuffing granny out if she is no longer able to care for herself. I would still feel remorse, why should she have to suffer for my own selfish justifications because I do not want to let her go. Before jumping on that keep reading candyass

A person who has lived to their prime and the mind shuts down is different than running a man down in cold blood.

I also said it would be based on a criterion, if you need me to type it out for you just let me know. It is no different than someone on life support and the family pulls the plug. Which means there had to be some type of discussion and a decision was made. What you did was not even close.

Was that enough keystrokes for ya buddy?

Last edited:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Wow, we have yet another retard on board. Welcome your new sibling Nonno, Forrestal, and nhboy. The noob is fitting right in already with the above monumentally stupid post. You might want to look up what "in cold blood" actually means idiot.

fear nothing

Wow, we have yet another retard on board. Welcome your new sibling Nonno, Forrestal, and nhboy. The noob is fitting right in already with the above monumentally stupid post. You might want to look up what "in cold blood" actually means idiot.

Why don't you and save me the time and keystrokes

JimW711

Driving the Z
Was that enough keystrokes for ya buddy?

Actually, your "hypocritical" remarks just enforced my earlier comment that you're a perfect example of diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of the ideas.

Your ideas only exemplify the fact that things are only OK in your book when played by your rules. What you will find out one day is that not everyone see things your way and won't play by your rules. I sure won't, and you don't stand a chance matching wits with me.

Your continued drivel will be considered nothing but :blahblah:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
you are entirely too worthless to bother with....zzzzzzz.... ignore the f#cktard everyone...

fear nothing

you are entirely too worthless to bother with....zzzzzzz.... ignore the f#cktard everyone...

The please let me do it for you.

1. Lacking feeling or emotion: No remorse<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>[/font]
    2. Executed without feeling or emotion: a cold-blooded crime; a cold-blooded performance of the concerto.

fear nothing

Actually, your "hypocritical" remarks just enforced my earlier comment that you're a perfect example of diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of the ideas.

Your ideas only exemplify the fact that things are only OK in your book when played by your rules. What you will find out one day is that not everyone see things your way and won't play by your rules. I sure won't, and you don't stand a chance matching wits with me.

Your continued drivel will be considered nothing but :blahblah:

Right back at you and the sad thing is I actually bolded it for you so you would not miss the main point.
I cannot believe how stupid you are. Basically you did not understand what I posted so this was your last attempt at saving face.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>

JimW711

Driving the Z
I cannot believe how stupid you are. Basically you did not understand what I posted so this was your last attempt at saving face

I understood exactly what you've posted... You've proven yourself to be one with the intellelect of a teenager trying to be an adult. Both with your spelling, punctuation, and lack of interpersonal skills.

All you've done is prove yourself to be a moron. It seems like everyone else has come to the same conclusion about you that I have, but the sad thing is you're too stupid to realize it.

Continue your worthless drivel as I've had my fun with you. It's not fair bantering with one that lets go with the mouth action before engaging their brain, and you have a very small brain.

fear nothing

I understood exactly what you've posted... You've proven yourself to be one with the intellelect of a teenager trying to be an adult. Both with your spelling, punctuation, and lack of interpersonal skills.

All you've done is prove yourself to be a moron. It seems like everyone else has come to the same conclusion about you that I have, but the sad thing is you're too stupid to realize it.

Continue your worthless drivel as I've had my fun with you. It's not fair bantering with one that lets go with the mouth action before engaging their brain, and you have a very small brain.

There we go again, nothing else to add of substance. But yet the Private messages say otherwise. You did not understand what I was saying and you have to resort to this to make up for it. ONE word that is the difference between a normal human being and you and you still MISSED it.

For someone who is so smart you sure are so dumb. But People that are so high on themselves like you think you are NEVER wrong. Which is the funny part.

I have no problem standing alone in what I think, you little man felt the need to rally up the troops. Too bad most are talking behind your back.

One word and you still could not figure it out.

Black-Francis

. As I said before, the educational system let you down...

Why do you always bring up "the educational system", when you clearly are not educated. You can't spell and you did not even understand verb contractions, which is basic elementary. On top of that you are a callous old man....Just because someone is intoxicated and accidently walks into the path of a car, does not make him a bad person. The only one that looks bad in this situation is your old impenitent (go look it up) ass!

fear nothing

Why do you always bring up "the educational system", when you clearly are not educated. You can't spell and you did not even understand verb contractions, which is basic elementary. On top of that you are a callous old man....Just because someone is intoxicated and accidently walks into the path of a car, does not make him a bad person. The only one that looks bad in this situation is your old impenitent (go look it up) ass!

because that is his way of avoiding a deep conversation and he has to make it this way so he can sleep at night.

he was driving and could not avoid an accident, charged or not he took the mans life, regardless if the man should have been there or not. The man did not choose to be there and he was too drunk to think clearly and he died.

way to many people in here have been that drunk on more than one occasion, what if someone in here dumped one of the formites off in the middle of the highway as a joke and he got ran down in COLD BLOOD.

see how the tables would turn. accident or not the worst part of it is no REMORSE. Not for the man dying and not for the family who probably said whatever they did in the time of grief.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
ummmmmmmmm, what was the question?

Oh yeah, that is a tough one. Not sure how I would react. Hope I never have to find out.