Yet another victim

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There is. But the only update you will get is that you are an #######.

Here..try summa this...

******* repellant.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So, it was exactly as I said. (T-bone accident from racing up the turn/merge lane)

Hope your work friend is ok :yay:

No one knows yet exactly what happened, but you go on with your bad self and speculate and throw underhanded insults. :yay:

MiddleGround

No one knows yet exactly what happened, but you go on with your bad self and speculate and throw underhanded insults. :yay:

What you call "speculating" and "underhanded insults," I call a quite obvious conclusion based on photographic evidence and the "truth." :yay:

tom88

Here is to hoping that all of the above get T-boned and flown out. Maybe then you will understand how dangerous these people are instead of making jokes.

Sometimes, people just need to experience the negative before they realize the gravity of a situation. Kinda like children :yay:
Are you a product of a single family household or a poor public school education? Your insolence has to be learned behavior. It amuses me when we have anonymous warriors such as yourself who become brave hiding behind a computer screen so as to toss out juvenile insults to people they disagree with. Your life is likely miserable and you come here because this is the only satisfaction you can get in life because in front of a computer screen everyone knows you as the petty little man you are. Good day sir.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Are you a product of a single family household or a poor public school education? Your insolence has to be learned behavior. It amuses me when we have anonymous warriors such as yourself who become brave hiding behind a computer screen so as to toss out juvenile insults to people they disagree with. Your life is likely miserable and you come here because this is the only satisfaction you can get in life because in front of a computer screen everyone knows you as the petty little man you are. Good day sir.

:clap:

Bonehead

I think the sir is over the top.

MiddleGround

This literally just made my day... with laughter :lmao:

This pretty much sums up about 90% of the users on this forum. The funny thing is that, since I am not of the hive mind and/or buddies with the board mommy... this kind of talk only gets directed at a few.

Anonymous warrior, hiding behind a screen, juvenile insults to people who don't agree... it is ALL relevant to many, many people on here. Where is this vitriol for them? Hypocrite :yay:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Be realistic, you cant get out of anywhere unless you do use that as a merge. And people NOT using it to speed match traffic is one of the problems, although an annoyance rather than a danger, really.

Which brings me to my point, unless you are in traffic, it's pretty hard to say whos actually using the lane right and not, becuase to judge that, you really need to see them bypass a lot of turn chances, leave, and then move to reenter. The only ones they usually get are the blatant ones who bypass in parking lots. Lots of them use it to advance, then cut back in before the parking lot. WE all see them, but you can only really see that from in traffic. And if you are a cop embedded in the flow, you would slow things down chasing that guy. Only way is a teo car pinch, one to spot, another ahead to motion the offender out of traffic and keep him there unitl you arrive.

The use of the lane to accelerate as well as just an express lane is incompatible with right turns (exits).
WHY: Because the person getting off 235 is slowing down, hopefully in the turn lane and not the travel portion of the road.
Using at as a merge lane is probably a bigger problem than just thru traffic. The person looking to "merge" onto 235 is focused on the right most travel lane, not necessarily the person slowed down and turning right.

I've seen near hits at 235 / 4 (SB) in the AM as people try to get over to turn into sheets and the merging traffic from RT is blocking them. Their choice, stop in the right lane (as traffic behind them is accelerating or traveling at speed

Last but not least, since people do use it as a long distance run, if you are pulling out to merge, god help you if they really are turning and not going straight.

Poorly conceived idea but it is what it is. All well and good to tell the person who is whiplashed the other driver was at fault, their neck is still injured.