Zimmerman arrested...

Did you know he was arrested that night?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who?

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mitzi

Mitzi, stop! Seriously. You're furiously polishing the turd but it's still a big fat stinky sloppy turd.

I've never seen a woman go to the mat quite so strenuously when the match has already been called. Usually it's guys that do that.

The match was called by who? :jameo: I'm not going to change my mind because some don't agree with me. I think Zimmerman instigated the entire ordeal, not neccesarily a racial motive though.

dontknowwhy

Incorrect.

alright awpitt, answer me this...I catch you going through the neighbor's mailbox...I call the police, come up & tase you as you are walking away, take out my shoelaces & tie your hands behind your back & advise you not to move until the police come...without saying the actual words to you I have just made a citizen's _______________. and as you're vehemently screaming at the police that I assaulted you, he tases you again and politely says, "no sir, he has made a citizen's ____________. are you starting to understand the fine art of the ___________ yet?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The match was called by who? :jameo: I'm not going to change my mind because some don't agree with me. I think Zimmerman instigated the entire ordeal, not neccesarily a racial motive though.

You don't have to change your mind because others disagree with you. You have to change your mind because the evidence is showing that Trayvon was the aggressor, not Zimmerman.

You can *think* what you want, but the evidence and witnesses are saying something different.

mitzi

You don't have to change your mind because others disagree with you. You have to change your mind because the evidence is showing that Trayvon was the aggressor, not Zimmerman.

You can *think* what you want, but the evidence and witnesses are saying something different.

What evidence? I've haven't seen or heard anything that is factual evidence. Witnesses are saying it was Martin yelling for help, witnesses are saying it was Zimmerman yelling for help. Back and forth. Police were at the crime scene today combing the scene for evidence, 6 weeks after the incident. What are they going to find now? I could go on, but I'll spare you LOL
It will be interesting how this pans out.

awpitt

Main Streeter
What evidence? I've haven't seen or heard anything that is factual evidence. Witnesses are saying it was Martin yelling for help, witnesses are saying it was Zimmerman yelling for help. Back and forth. Police were at the crime scene today combing the scene for evidence, 6 weeks after the incident. What are they going to find now? I could go on, but I'll spare you LOL
It will be interesting how this pans out.

The morning after the shooting, Zimmerman did return to the scene with police and helped them reconstruct the incident. Witnesses seem to be coming out of the woodwork claiming each of them was the one yelling and now these voice experts are contradicting each other.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Post of the YEAR.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

A neighborhood watch is instigating? So, now, if a cop pulls me over and I start attacking him, he instigated it, right? If someone asks me what I am doing in their garage looking around, I can attack them for instigating? How about if I am in their bedroom? At what point are we allowed to start objecting?

This kid was in a gated community that had been suffering crime. Typically, at least with people who care and aren't scared to death, they take action usually in the form of some sort of elevated 'keeping an eye out'. Zimmerman deserves to be applauded for being MAN enough to care about HIS neighborhood and be on the lookout. That he didn't follow some textbook rules to the letter is absurd and besides the point. We are, some are, trying to establish, as law, that you are not ALLOWED to ask me what's up if you are suspicious. Retreat! Back in your homes! Hide! Call the cops! Let someone else do the dirty work!!!

Think about that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This kid was in a gated community that had been suffering crime. Typically, at least with people who care and aren't scared to death, they take action usually in the form of some sort of elevated 'keeping an eye out'. Zimmerman deserves to be applauded for being MAN enough to care about HIS neighborhood and be on the lookout. That he didn't follow some textbook rules to the letter is absurd and besides the point. We are, some are, trying to establish, as law, that you are not ALLOWED to ask me what's up if you are suspicious. Retreat! Back in your homes! Hide! Call the cops! Let someone else do the dirty work!!!

Think about that.

A gated community in which the kid was NOT a resident..btw.

awpitt

Main Streeter

It's already been established by Frank Tappe (friend of Zimmerman's) that the kid was a guest of a resident of the gated community. The kid was not trespassing.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

That's besides the point. There will be strangers in places they don't 'belong' but, are not a threat, all the time. The entire premise of this thing from one side is that it is illegitimate to patrol your own turf when people know damn well gangsters do it ALL the time and for the same reasons; to protect yourself and your stuff. This kid looked suspicious to someone with experience with that sort of thing.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The entire premise of this thing from one side is that it is illegitimate to patrol your own turf when people know damn well gangsters do it ALL the time and for the same reasons; to protect yourself and your stuff.

Now THIS is a brilliant point, and one that the chicken#### whiteys should be countering the Panthers with.

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:
Now THIS is a brilliant point, and one that the chicken#### whiteys should be countering the Panthers with.

Ya know, not all gangsters are black, right?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ya know, not all gangsters are black, right?

They're not??? You mean all those movies I've seen are lies??? Boys 'N The Hood? New Jack City? Juice? Menace II Society? Training Day?

Good lord, what an idiot I am. Where do I get my crazy notions?

:razz:

Anyway, Larry didn't mention color in his post and I was merely remarking on a current event, which is the NPB raising hell over something they would condone if the colors were reversed.

You make me wonder about you when you do backflips to align yourself with black people even when they're wrong. You secretly hate them and are covering, aren't you?

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:
They're not??? You mean all those movies I've seen are lies??? Boys 'N The Hood? New Jack City? Juice? Menace II Society? Training Day?

Good lord, what an idiot I am. Where do I get my crazy notions?

:razz:

Anyway, Larry didn't mention color in his post and I was merely remarking on a current event, which is the NPB raising hell over something they would condone if the colors were reversed.

You make me wonder about you when you do backflips to align yourself with black people even when they're wrong. You secretly hate them and are covering, aren't you?

Nah... I don't discriminate... I pretty much hate everybody! :biggrin:

E

EmptyTimCup

this was debated in another thread ...........

I agree, if your are not free to leave at any time, get taken to the police station in hand cuffs, you are under arrest

I think the technicality is 'he was detained'

but I did not know Zimmerman was brought in for questioning until the thread popped up

E

EmptyTimCup

gang'stas are Black

[I do not know what MS-13 refers to themselves as]

Gangsters are Italian [or better The Syndicate, 'da Boys or the Mafia]

:shrug:

everyone knows that

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Nah... I don't discriminate... I pretty much hate everybody! :biggrin:

It will get better as you age. It goes in stages. You'll find that when you take people for their good and can tune out the not so good ( due to deteriorating hearing, eyesight, sense of smell) then, people, most, aren't so bad after all. In fact, once your shoulders start aching, every single morning, and your knuckles hurt, too, you'll find you really don't even have the urge to punch people in the ####ing face anymore.

:buddies:

Hank

my war
Larry Gude said:
It will get better as you age. It goes in stages. You'll find that when you take people for their good and can tune out the not so good ( due to deteriorating hearing, eyesight, sense of smell) then, people, most, aren't so bad after all. In fact, once your shoulders start aching, every single morning, and your knuckles hurt, too, you'll find you really don't even have the urge to punch people in the ####ing face anymore.

:lmao: