15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG THE IGNORANCE IS FRIGHTENING!!!!!!!!!!

You think that's frightening, you should check out the rapture zombie apocalypse tread. Now THAT is frightening. All of us heathens left here to deal with zombies while our faithful counterparts are living it up in Heaven. Completely unfair.

nomoney

You think that's frightening, you should check out the rapture zombie apocalypse tread. Now THAT is frightening. All of us heathens left here to deal with zombies while our faithful counterparts are living it up in Heaven. Completely unfair.

We'll get to loot though! :getdown:

PrepH4U

Well my community already has the Zombie landmines planted and our shotguns are ready. I have blue and green paint ready to "blend in" :killingme
Also we are going across the bridge to round up some little heathen skateboarders to feed the zombies!

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Well my community already has the Zombie landmines planted and our shotguns are ready. I have blue and green paint ready to "blend in" :killingme
Also we are going across the bridge to round up some little heathen skateboarders to feed the zombies!

Do Zombies like the taste of heathens?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Zombies eat brains, skateboarders are notoriously short of these.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies, so I know how to fend the little buggers off. Even if they have football helmets on.

CREResident

It's Amazing!

It's amazing looking back at the posts on this thread.... that the people who post the most ignorant statements, and who engage in most severe personal attacks....are the same people who have thousands of posts on somd.com. These forums have really degenerated over the past year or so. I guess some people don't work or have anything else to do in their lives.

I've had enough of somd.com forums. What a waste of time. There are many good people living in Southern MD, people who obey the law and are kind to their neighbors.... not people who pull out pepper spray and a shotgun because they are hot-headed, and not people who support a madman vigilante who doesn't know how to stay in his house and call 911 when the police are already arriving to the community.

It doesn't matter if the teens (one was only 13) were skateboarding, cursing, or even stepping on crazy ol' man Armiger's lawn. You don't launch an armed assault on them with a shotgun because you're a crotchety hot-headed ignoramus redneck. You don't do that because IT IS THE LAW!

I find it to be even more ignorant that the hypocrites on this forum thread go on and on about how the TEENS do not respect the law and their neighbors when they skateboard, curse, whatever. And you somehow fail to reason that ARMIGER IS THE ONE WHO DID NOT RESPECT THE LAW???

I'm a full NRA member fully supporting gun rights. But I took the time to know the law, and I respect my weapon and my neighbors. People like Armiger and his supporters here provide all the reason that gun control advocates need.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's amazing looking back at the posts on this thread.... that the people who post the most ignorant statements, and who engage in most severe personal attacks....are the same people who have thousands of posts on somd.com. These forums have really degenerated over the past year or so. I guess some people don't work or have anything else to do in their lives.

I've had enough of somd.com forums. What a waste of time. There are many good people living in Southern MD, people who obey the law and are kind to their neighbors.... not people who pull out pepper spray and a shotgun because they are hot-headed, and not people who support a madman vigilante who doesn't know how to stay in his house and call 911 when the police are already arriving to the community.

It doesn't matter if the teens (one was only 13) were skateboarding, cursing, or even stepping on crazy ol' man Armiger's lawn. You don't launch an armed assault on them with a shotgun because you're a crotchety hot-headed ignoramus redneck. You don't do that because IT IS THE LAW!

I find it to be even more ignorant that the hypocrites on this forum thread go on and on about how the TEENS do not respect the law and their neighbors when they skateboard, curse, whatever. And you somehow fail to reason that ARMIGER IS THE ONE WHO DID NOT RESPECT THE LAW???

I'm a full NRA member fully supporting gun rights. But I took the time to know the law, and I respect my weapon and my neighbors. People like Armiger and his supporters here provide all the reason that gun control advocates need.

I think their may have been one person who thought it was a good idea to shoot the kid. Everyone else's point has pretty much been that the kid brought this on himself by continually harrassing this man, and the police doing nothing about it. But, if you want to leave...

buh-byeee

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Is this a :SLAM:?

PrepH4U

pssst can you please stay on topic :whistle: we are now discussing Zombies....
Oh sweetie you forgot

SLAM!!!!