15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
So you vandalized and broke into the homes of elderly people, cussed them and threatened them?

When I see tapes of the kids doing that, I will believe it. If there is proof, they should be prosecuted.

66 is NOT elderly. 66 is the new 46.

Yep, I was mean even then :lol: I had been known to cuss and be belligerent but also when treated like a human, I responded in kind.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
When I see tapes of the kids doing that, I will believe it. If there is proof, they should be prosecuted.

66 is NOT elderly. 66 is the new 46.

Yep, I was mean even then :lol: I had been known to cuss and be belligerent but also when treated like a human, I responded in kind.
You're just mad b/c you're too short to climb over the fence with your friends.

RPM

No you're sick, not to mention illiterate. I hope your "angels" get a better education than you.

He still is a kid. He was probably one of them.

Definition of ILLITERATE
1: having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write

thought you might need to see the definition of illiterate sicko.

my children are honor roll students, just like i was.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Reading some of the comments from adults on some of the news sites about this story makes me want to vomit. Boohoo, snivel.....Stop trying to be your kids best friend and be a parent.

greeneyes36

QUOTE=onel0126;4586205]Reading some of the comments from adults on some of the news sites about this story makes me want to vomit. Boohoo, snivel.....Stop trying to be your kids best friend and be a parent.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Definition of ILLITERATE

No offense, but honor roll does not equal angel. :whistle:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Definition of ILLITERATE

Yes, your master of grammar and punctuation are evidence of your education (read lack there of). :duh:

Glad to hear your honor students will be getting shot at soon. :yay:

Justme2

The correct sentence for the crime

All children who ride skate boards and mouth off should be hobbled. That way we can catch them at 70. And won't need a device such as pepper spray or a gun.:cds:

I did bad things that were wrong, when I was a kid. I hardly ever got caught, except the one time the FBI came to the door. :lol: I got phone privileges taken away and grounded. I still went out and did things just to see what I could get away with.
My kids did the same. Sometimes they got caught, other times not.

Mailbox baseball?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Reading some of the comments from adults on some of the news sites about this story makes me want to vomit. Boohoo, snivel.....Stop trying to be your kids best friend and be a parent.

The giveaway is when they say, "If that guy would have shot at one of MY kids..." indicating that their kid is a punk who would have been in a position to be shot at. Kind of tells you what you're dealing with here.

SoMDGirl42

my kids too young

At what age do schools recognize honor roll students? First you claim he/she/they are too young, then you brag they're honor roll students. How old is he/she/them? :popcorn:

Read the news, they're are 7 and 8 year olds committing murder. Unless your kid is the only pre-k honor roll sudent I've heard of, I think your comment that they are too young to commit the same offenses these kids did are false. JMHO. :popcorn:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I find it interesting to read the comments section of the baynet article... seems several who do live there have stated:

they've called cops numerous times, these boys have be caught on camera starting a fire, they've broken into condos, commited vandalism, they've verbally threatened elderly residents who have asked them to stop skating...etc.

Sounds like escalation from nusiance to terrorism to me... the police force or lack there of should be held accountable for this old man getting to this breaking point.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make about Mr Arminger.

This isn't a first encounter, and I'm sure he's tried EVERY reasonable means to remedy the situation to no avail.. Finally he had enough and tried, and failed, to take matters into his own hands.

These kids have been a problem in the surrounding neighborhoods for YEARS, and all of them are well known as being a part of this little gang.

You can search the forums and find pictures of them skateboarding off of the roof of a building on Solomons Island a few years back.

RPM

Yes, your master of grammar and punctuation are evidence of your education (read lack there of). :duh:

Glad to hear your honor students will be getting shot at soon. :yay:

it's an internet forum. not an essay contest sicko.

your comment about my children kind of pisses me off. I wonder if you would say such a thing to someone standing in front of you....

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

vraiblonde said:

The giveaway is when they say, "If that guy would have shot at one of MY kids..." indicating that their kid is a punk who would have been in a position to be shot at. Kind of tells you what you're dealing with here.

Ah, the "if you disagree with my opinion you must be guilty" logic :nice: