3 Doors Down Concert

Otter

Nothing to see here
I work for the company and of course the Stadium will tell you that they are also saying that it is a sold out concert it is not plenty of seats still available. The Stadium was not doing there part in promoting the concert or helping with anything this is why it was changed not for money not for greed. If you have never been to the Harbor you are truly missing out. This is not at the concert area it is right on the water. I am sorry for those that feel like they are getting gyped that is not the case we had a choice cancel the whole concert or try to salvage what was not already ruined. You can get tickets directly through Kool Productions or I believe they are also available on Ticket Masters. If you were the Stadium would you want to sell tickets to another venue???

Quoted so I can include this with my nastygram to Kool Productions.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I am not bad mouthing the Stadium they are good Trace Adkins awesome concert they did a great job this time not so good next time hopefully better. This is a one time thing not a bait and switch I am only saying that not everything the stadium is saying is true there are seats available it is not sold out my question is why are they lying??? I have made no accusations here at all.

Punctuation could actually make your run on sentences more cohesive :duh: Folks here might take you seriously...or maybe not :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Concert is NOT sold out if you had the $75.00 at the Stadium you are now front row at the Harbor without the GA in the field in front of you. The venue change was due to the Stadium not Kool Productions

What is it?? Kool Productions made the change or the stadium?? wot?wot?wot?

nana

Nana
Doesn't that contradict you saying that Kool Productions had nothing to do with the change??? Who's greedy?? Seems to me that production companies are responsible for promotion?? or is Kool Productions too cheap for that?? Keep going, you're making Kool Productions look like a stand-up company..:lol:

Everyone has a job to do some just do it better than others. Unless you know ALL about bringing a concert to town and how to promote it and who does what then you can't bad mouth someone when they do something to try to fix a situation. If KP had cancelled the concert you same people would be on here bad mouthing them for that. And the tickets that are taking 10 days to get refunded are from the Stadium not Kool Productions
I dont guess you have heard the radio commercials seen the TV commercials Looked at the newspaper ads that Kool Productions pays for these events they do their job and very well. Maybe you should come to the concert and then come back on here and tell everyone what a great time you had. Oh you couldn't do that it would be against your character right???

Otter

Nothing to see here
Everyone has a job to do some just do it better than others. Unless you know ALL about bringing a concert to town and how to promote it and who does what then you can't bad mouth someone when they do something to try to fix a situation. If KP had cancelled the concert you same people would be on here bad mouthing them for that. And the tickets that are taking 10 days to get refunded are from the Stadium not Kool Productions
I dont guess you have heard the radio commercials seen the TV commercials Looked at the newspaper ads that Kool Productions pays for these events they do their job and very well. Maybe you should come to the concert and then come back on here and tell everyone what a great time you had. Oh you couldn't do that it would be against your character right???

Nope...not true...keep going, its getting deeper.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• poopscoop.jpg
    poopscoop.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 38

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I am not bad mouthing the Stadium they are good Trace Adkins awesome concert they did a great job this time not so good next time hopefully better. This is a one time thing not a bait and switch I am only saying that not everything the stadium is saying is true there are seats available it is not sold out my question is why are they lying??? I have made no accusations here at all.

Hold old are you? You do realize that you've contradicted yourself with every post you've made, right?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Why would KP have to cancel the concert if it was still at the stadium?

Against character? :lol: Good Lord. It has to do with convenience. We don't want to drive all the way to the National Harbor..which is a good ways in rush hour traffic AFTER making a 1.5 hour commute FROM DC...same reason we don't got to concerts (GOOD CONCERTS) in Baltimore..or at Nissan. We purchased tickets at a venue convenient for us and when it became inconvenient AT THE LAST MINUTE, we got our refund.

Go G-Men

I have read all your post on this subject and I feel dumber for having done so!!!

nana

Nana
Hold old are you? You do realize that you've contradicted yourself with every post you've made, right?

Hold old are you? Not sure what this means.
I am sorry if you feel that way I have in no way contradicted myself I have tried to honestly answer different posts, and not one post that I have answered has the same concern been said. This forum is always the same find something to b**** about and if someone has a different thought "try" to harrass them.
The fact is that there is a venue change. Now it will be at the National Harbor. If you don't want to come don't it is not the end of the world if you want your money back go get it.
But, without the facts first hand don't make assumptions about people or things. I could come on here and make some stupid comment about anything or anyone be it right or wrong it will get a response.
I only commented because I feel it is wrong if you don't know what you are talking about.

nana

Nana
Why would KP have to cancel the concert if it was still at the stadium?

Against character? :lol: Good Lord. It has to do with convenience. We don't want to drive all the way to the National Harbor..which is a good ways in rush hour traffic AFTER making a 1.5 hour commute FROM DC...same reason we don't got to concerts (GOOD CONCERTS) in Baltimore..or at Nissan. We purchased tickets at a venue convenient for us and when it became inconvenient AT THE LAST MINUTE, we got our refund.

And that is your choice to make.

OldHillcrestGuy

Well Ive heard from a reliable source and dont know if this might have been a factor in the move, that 3 Doors Down have a hangup with the police and will not allow any police presence inside their concerts and would not allow CCSO inside the staduim. I have no idea what the county requires for a large get together of several thousand people or whether Kool Productions needed to get a permit from the county and what that permit requires like police for crowd control, but with 3 Doors Downs possible refusal to allow police inside this may have caused the change.:shrug:

Just found out that the location for the 3 Doors Down concert has been moved from Regency Stadium to National Harbor near DC. It is less than 10 days til the concert and they changed the location.

I had decent seats to the show at regency and now my seats are "Gen Admission" and first come first serve. Kool Productions, LLC is obviously a small town promotion company and if they continue to do things like this they will remain small time!

3 Doors Down Concert Moves to National Plaza - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

its because they didnt have enough tickets sold to have it at Regency Stadium.. National Harbor is smaller i guess.. pretty crapppy tho..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well Ive heard from a reliable source and dont know if this might have been a factor in the move, that 3 Doors Down have a hangup with the police and will not allow any police presence inside their concerts and would not allow CCSO inside the staduim. I have no idea what the county requires for a large get together of several thousand people or whether Kool Productions needed to get a permit from the county and what that permit requires like police for crowd control, but with 3 Doors Downs possible refusal to allow police inside this may have caused the change.:shrug:

That sounds ridiculous.

lovinmaryland

Why are they still running commercials on the radio saying the concert is being held at Regency stadium? I just heard it run this morning :confused:

Hoover

Its NOT a sold out concert - there are plenty of tickets available. The $45 are on the sides of the $75 so there is alot of room. If there are open seats available in both seat sections then you can move to the $45/75 tickets after the concert starts. I was just told by a Kool Productions employee that BCS dropped the ball on the concert so KP moved it to their other contracted location -ie-National Harbour. They are very sorry for any confusion and they will refund any money for tickets purchased at BCS. They will also honor the tickets for National Harbour. Since this was a last minute move KP has turned the concert into a "sort of" general seating concert. Having the $75 ticket holders having front row seating and others are first come first serve.

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Its not a sold out concert - there are plenty of tickets available. The $45 are on the sides of the $75 so there is al ot of room. If there are open seats available in both seat sections - if the seats are open in $75 then you can move to the $75 tickets.

$75 for 3 Doors Down? :killingme
I paid less than $50 for Jimmy Buffett.