3 Doors Down Concert

On the diagram - they put the $75 tickets in a blue square in front of the stage. The $45 tickets are to the right and left in green areas. Behind the $75.00 ticket seating area there is a yellow box marked as the $39.50 section and to the right and left of that $39.50 area is purple areas that show the $30.00 areas.

GREEN BLUE GREEN

PURPLE YELLOW PURPLE

Green = $45.00
Blue = $75.00
Yellow = $39.50
Purple - $30.00

The stage is in front of the blue section.

TY! :huggy:

T

toppick08

:assignment:

Find and post a YouTube video of the actual seating arrangements of the 3 Door Down concert at the National Harbor.

Don't post another video until you complete the above.

k.......

Pandora

http://www.somdbluecrabs.com/img/3DDseatingCHART.GIF

They FINALLY got the seating chart up on the website.

Alright, now the only question left to answer (which doesn't pertain to me at all) is can those with the $45.00 tickets bring chairs? If you look at my response, rosered/catt's response, that just isn't clear to me. It seems clear that you can in the $30.00 areas.

Attachments

• 3DDseatingCHART.jpg
    3DDseatingCHART.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 77

Southern Belle

Just found out that the location for the 3 Doors Down concert has been moved from Regency Stadium to National Harbor near DC. It is less than 10 days til the concert and they changed the location.

I had decent seats to the show at regency and now my seats are "Gen Admission" and first come first serve. Kool Productions, LLC is obviously a small town promotion company and if they continue to do things like this they will remain small time!

3 Doors Down Concert Moves to National Plaza - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

I got a email from the today telling me the concert was moved. I mailed my tickets back for a full refund because I had 2nd row seats and I am not driving to DC at night. Also, I paid for 2nd row seats, nice seats, and refuse to be subjected to general admission. This really sucks.

nikkicalta

Tickets for show at the National Harbor

Hey guys.. I am a HUGE fan of 3Doors Down and I am looking for 1 ticket for this Fridays show.. I like to be right up front so I need the original Regency Stadium ticket that sold for $75..The reason being is again I like to be right in front and they are only selling Ga lawn at the National Harbor and that is to far way for me..So please don't send them back..Contact me at cal1570@verizon.net. Thanks...Have fun if your going..

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My refund has come through and I have had no response from Kool Production regarding the email I sent them.

nana

Nana
Get the refund and buy new tickets if they're cheaper. I doubt it's sold out.

Concert is NOT sold out if you had the $75.00 at the Stadium you are now front row at the Harbor without the GA in the field in front of you. The venue change was due to the Stadium not Kool Productions

nana

Nana
We're asking for a refund as going all the way up there is not do-able nor convenient for us. I think it's a horrible business decision to change the venue a WEEK before the concert for no other reason than GREED.

I can guarantee I will NEVER give this promoter a dime of my money. I hope they lose their butts on this big time. :yay:

What a stupid comment do you know why it was changed? Were you in on the discussions at the time? My guess is no

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The venue change was due to the Stadium not Kool Productions

Post your source. We were told by the Stadium personnel that it was NOT their fault and they gave us vouchers for 4 tickets because they were so embarrassed.

nana

Nana
It is now impossible for us to go - we bought the $45 tickets the day they were released so we could have a good seat during the concert along with a row of CCSO and their kids. We would have to drive from SW to Hughesville and back - (minimum 1 hour 45 minutes round trip) park in general parking at National Harbor and pay $25.00 for parking and then stand in line for the bus to the concert at the harbor - and then stand in line for the bus back to parking - so not doing this. Bad move Kool Productions Bad move - you want to keep the revenue in Southern Maryland then keep the concerts in Southern Maryland not PG.

Hey call me this is not the case I work there now remember no buses it is right on the water not the concert area

Otter

Nothing to see here
Concert is NOT sold out if you had the $75.00 at the Stadium you are now front row at the Harbor without the GA in the field in front of you. The venue change was due to the Stadium not Kool Productions

Why would the folks at the stadium say it wasn't them and apoligize for the change.....And a person at Kool Productions tell me they changed because the Harbor was a better venue?? Riddle me that, nanners

Otter

Nothing to see here
Hey call me this is not the case I work there now remember no buses it is right on the water not the concert area

So you aren't a innocent bystander relaying info?? So you're bad mouthing the stadium for your new employers?? Keep going, you're digging them a deeper hole with your accusations.

nana

Nana
Were you? Feel free to share with the class.

I work for the company and of course the Stadium will tell you that they are also saying that it is a sold out concert it is not plenty of seats still available. The Stadium was not doing there part in promoting the concert or helping with anything this is why it was changed not for money not for greed. If you have never been to the Harbor you are truly missing out. This is not at the concert area it is right on the water. I am sorry for those that feel like they are getting gyped that is not the case we had a choice cancel the whole concert or try to salvage what was not already ruined. You can get tickets directly through Kool Productions or I believe they are also available on Ticket Masters. If you were the Stadium would you want to sell tickets to another venue???

nana

Nana
Why would the folks at the stadium say it wasn't them and apoligize for the change.....And a person at Kool Productions tell me they changed because the Harbor was a better venue?? Riddle me that, nanners

Who wants to admitt guilt? And by aplogizing they keep you happy with other promotions. At this point in time the Harbor is better they are here to play and you should check out some of the happening up there lots of good things some we are involved in some we are not.

Otter

Nothing to see here
The Stadium was not doing there part in promoting the concert or helping with anything this is why it was changed not for money not for greed.

Doesn't that contradict you saying that Kool Productions had nothing to do with the change??? Who's greedy?? Seems to me that production companies are responsible for promotion?? or is Kool Productions too cheap for that?? Keep going, you're making Kool Productions look like a stand-up company..:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I work for the company and of course the Stadium will tell you that they are also saying that it is a sold out concert it is not plenty of seats still available. The Stadium was not doing there part in promoting the concert or helping with anything this is why it was changed not for money not for greed. If you have never been to the Harbor you are truly missing out. This is not at the concert area it is right on the water. I am sorry for those that feel like they are getting gyped that is not the case we had a choice cancel the whole concert or try to salvage what was not already ruined. You can get tickets directly through Kool Productions or I believe they are also available on Ticket Masters. If you were the Stadium would you want to sell tickets to another venue???

You work for Kool Productions or the Harbor? I saw and heard a lot of advertisement for the event in both print and radio. I was never told that Regency was sold out. :confused:

Bottom line: I purchased SEATED tickets at the Regency that were converted into GA seats at the Harbor. Had the original location been at the Harbor, I never would have purchased the ticket in the first place.

As for any other upcoming events produced by Kool Productions, I won't be attending.

nana

Nana
So you aren't a innocent bystander relaying info?? So you're bad mouthing the stadium for your new employers?? Keep going, you're digging them a deeper hole with your accusations.

I am not bad mouthing the Stadium they are good Trace Adkins awesome concert they did a great job this time not so good next time hopefully better. This is a one time thing not a bait and switch I am only saying that not everything the stadium is saying is true there are seats available it is not sold out my question is why are they lying??? I have made no accusations here at all.