5 year old suspended for cap gun

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I suggest a civil disobedience school day. Every kid in elementary school should be intentionally be sent to school with a GI Joe holding a tiny plastic toy gun this week. Instruct them to chew their lunch cookie into the shape of a pistol and show the teacher. Make sure they don't forget to point their pencil at the teacher and say "Bang, bang." Force the administrators to suspend the entire school - or realize how utterly stupid they're being.

Except Administrators don't make the rules School Boards do. And they usually write in zero room to use common sense and judgement. These rules are encouraged (required) by the MD State Department of Education which in fact issues "model" guidelines to be adopted.

Why? BECAUSE PARENTS (also called STAKEHOLDERS) DEMANDED zero tolerance. Constantly, loudly incessantly.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Because it's so much easier than getting your ass kicked by angry women.
Socki, you couldn’t beat your way out of a wet paper bag.

And if you ever take a swing at me I will drop you like a bad habit, woman or no woman. The minute you threaten me you are no longer considered a woman in my eyes but threat and I will do everything in my power to eliminate that threat.

Are we clear on that?

And if you ever take a swing at me I will drop you like a bad habit, woman or no woman. The minute you threaten me you are no longer considered a woman in my eyes but threat and I will do everything in my power to eliminate that threat.

Are we clear on that?

:roflmao:

sockgirl77

Are we clear on that?

As clear as the drool coming out of your mouth?

Or is it the spit at the end of your window licking tongue?

BTW, you should really follow me more often. Then you'd realize that I'm an expert at beating people. :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Are we clear on that?

Damn - here the same dickhead is threatening another woman on the internet with physical violence.

WTF is wrong with this sicko?

Are we clear on that?

Ummm wow

GW8345

Not White House Approved
For those who think I’m threatening an innocent “woman”, please read post 64.

So it's okay for someone to threaten me, I just can't reply back to said threat.:coffee:

foodcritic

More indication of the total collapse of our country. Me are so past the edge of sanity we should be afraid of what's coming. Very afraid. :banghead:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
And for the record, I did not threaten anyone; I merely stated the consequences of her actions if she ever chooses to take a violent act against me, which, by legal definition, is not a threat.

Notice I said "if you ever swing at me", meaning if she never swings at me, there is no threat of harm.

Some of you really need to brush up on your reading comprehension and definitions.:coffee: