$85 BILLION to Ukraine and Israel

Hijinx

Federal money often comes with conditions, it is how the federal government strong arms state governments into doing things.
Thing like helmet laws, seat belt laws, speed limit laws. Just to mention a few. Not including screwing up our schools.

WingsOfGold

Good for you.

That's a lot more than Trump says

Speaking at a rally in South Carolina on Saturday, Trump said that, as president, he warned NATO allies that he “would encourage” Russia “to do whatever the hell they want” to a member country that didn’t meet its defense spending guidelines.

Just MAYYYYYYYBE Canada, Italy, Germany, France and others should pay THEIR fair share which they are NOT doing stupid bitch.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
FwLY2ObWAAMnq9Q.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know, like following federal education standards. The horror. Glad those kids wont get a cent of my tax money or a free meal in that case!

There would be plenty of money for that if you Democrats would stop creating and inserting yourselves into wars that suck up a huge chunk of our tax dollars.

Yes, yes, I know...you have no idea where money comes from and think the government just has an unlimited piggy bank.... 🤪

StmarysCity79

There would be plenty of money for that if you Democrats would stop creating and inserting yourselves into wars that suck up a huge chunk of our tax dollars.

Yes, yes, I know...you have no idea where money comes from and think the government just has an unlimited piggy bank.... 🤪

What wars did Democrats created?

Seems Bush was the one who got us into the middle east with a lie that cost billions and untold lives

What we are doing is upholding our agreements with NATO countries and our allies against enemy superpowers.

Again why are you wrong about everything but so angry about thing you clearly don't even understand?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
List them then?

No because you'll just go, "Duh...it's got electrolytes...." You can find information if you want to, but you don't want to. You want to remain in your cultlike stupor and no proof I show you will be good enough. So I see no need to waste my time.

Now, in typical retarded Democrat fashion, you can do cartwheels and turn over some cars, maybe burn a building or two, thinking you "won" the argument.....

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
No because you'll just go, "Duh...it's got electrolytes...." You can find information if you want to, but you don't want to. You want to remain in your cultlike stupor and no proof I show you will be good enough. So I see no need to waste my time.

Now, in typical retarded Democrat fashion, you can do cartwheels and turn over some cars, maybe burn a building or two, thinking you "won" the argument.....
Actually her history on here shows she'll ignore it, talk around and over the issue that was brought up, then move along like a boardwalk seagull and #### somewhere else.

StmarysCity79

This is your MO. Make a claim then when pressed on it say showing you the truth isn't possible.

Uh Ok liar

List the wars Dems have started or shut the F*** up.

All you do is lie and insult people and post links to nonsense.

You are in a cult and too stupid to understand it.