Adopt from a Rescue, make room to save more...

baileydog said:
How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn.
The house is his. She can't leave until she finds a place that will hold her, her kid, her invalid mother and her many animals.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
kwillia said:
The house is his. She can't leave until she finds a place that will hold her, her kid, her invalid mother and her many animals.

Sorry, forgot the part about the house.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
kwillia said:
Thanks! It has become obvious over the years here that a lot of folks don't realize how many rescue groups there are offering such a wide variety of breeds in need of homes...:yay:

Thank you both, I was surprised by some I found when I was trying to come up with the list!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
baileydog said:
How sad that you have to take this abuse. When he gets his big check, take him to the bank to cash it, walmart for a suitcase and then dump his lazy ass at the Holiday Inn. Tell him its been giggles but its over. As for him telling you to remove the ad, tell him you found homes for all the animals including the boxers and see what he says. If he shows any emotion to that, tell him the next time he threatens any of them it will be for real. Or maybe you should of just told him you were posting an ad for a new and better model husband.

He does not take to threats very well...and If I told him I was looking for a better model he would say fine..and leave and take all your shiat with you...He tells me this all the time..just no where to go...I could buy (afford) a farm in WV or away from So MD but then would have no one to look after mom while I work..remember I take care (sole provider) for an 85 yr old in a wheel chair and diapers that does not know who I am ..and LOTs of animals and yes the animals are here because I got them..TONS of $ in some...Moving some would be an option but then what would I live for besides mom and she might not be here alot longer..

slomo

kwillia said:

Yikes, a kid too? This is heart breaking. The kid will end up that way if she doesn't get out.

Ma'am, please get out. I suggest talking to a church, even if you don't belong. Just pick one and seek help. You will get it. They have a very big network.

:huggy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Oh sh!t, I forgot what this thread started as. I loved the disabled pet place. I wanted them all. Grandpas pekenise was blind when I was a teen and she was just fine asd long as the furniture stayed in one spot.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
slomo said:
Yikes, a kid too? This is heart breaking. The kid will end up that way if she doesn't get out.

Ma'am, please get out. I suggest talking to a church, even if you don't belong. Just pick one and seek help. You will get it. They have a very big network.

:huggy:

I understand how she feels stuck and I wish someone could save her from this. I just dont know how.

baileydog said:
Oh sh!t, I forgot what this thread started as.
Ummm... now that this thread is a "sticky"... Vrai... do you think you can move the plight of Paso to another thread so that it's not memorialized for years to come?

Mrs. Hap

kwillia said:
Ummm... now that this thread is a "sticky"... Vrai... do you think you can move the plight of Paso to another thread so that it's not memorialized for years to come?

:killingme "Plight of Paso" This was about placing homeless animals, now its animals and one Paso

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Mrs. Hap said:
:killingme "Plight of Paso" This was about placing homeless animals, now its animals and one Paso

Paso has given a home to many now someone needs to give Paso a home. Its only fair. :huggy:

Mrs. Hap

baileydog said:
Paso has given a home to many now someone needs to give Paso a home. Its only fair. :huggy:

It doesn't sound like she goes out much (or isn't allowed). I'll supply a years supply of newspapers if anyone is interested.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Mrs. Hap said:
It doesn't sound like she goes out much (or isn't allowed). I'll supply a years supply of newspapers if anyone is interested.

Unless the papers are for kindling after she leaves, I dont get it.

baileydog said:
Unless the papers are for kindling after she leaves, I dont get it.
I took it to be Mrs. Haps catty way of saying she could read up on the news since she doesn't get out much. :shrug:

Mrs. Hap

Nevermind. She had mentioned some of her dogs don't go outside, then mentioned her hubby doesn't let her outside. She mentioned her dogs are paper trained. Nevermind - it was in trying to find Paso a home. I wasn't trying to be mean or catty.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mrs. Hap said:
Nevermind. She had mentioned some of her dogs don't go outside, then mentioned her hubby doesn't let her outside. She mentioned her dogs are paper trained. Nevermind - it was in trying to find Paso a home. I wasn't trying to be mean or catty.

I do wipe my own ass... :huggy:

Mrs. Hap

Mrs. Hap said:

In re-reading, it does read that way. Sorry Paso. :huggy:

Mrs. Hap said:
Oh... you said she doesn't get out much... you didn't mention her animals. I guess I didn't understand you had jumped subjects. It's very easy to misinterpret the written word on here.

Mrs. Hap

kwillia said:
Oh... you said she doesn't get out much... you didn't mention her animals. I guess I didn't understand you had jumped subjects. It's very easy to misinterpret the written word on here.

No, it was my bad. I just sent my first PM to Paso apologizing. :smile: