Aunt Jemima Aincha Momma!

Auntie Biache'

TPD

the poor dad
I guess I am not meant to eat pancakes any longer - first I stopped eating at Cracker Barrel because of the Duck Dynasty issue - started making my own pancakes. Then I stopped putting margarine on my pancakes because of Land-o-Lakes firing their indian. And now I can't even have the damn syrup because Jemima ain't really my aunt!

luvmygdaughters

I am so sick of this shiat!!!! Please, someone tell me how a name is racist????? Why are we pandering to a minority of the population?? If we are going to remove confederate statues, then by all means, dont stop there, remove all damn statues and monuments. Including MLK. If the dumba$$ mayor of DC can use public roads to paint BLACK LIVES MATTER, than other roads should be painted ALL LIVES MATTER. If there is to be no segregation and all things are equal, than lets do away with Miss Black America, Black History Month. If we are not to commemorate past leaders, explorers, presidents, with holidays, than lets do away with all holidays. You cant pick and choose what is acceptable to your senses and tastes without someone else be "offended" by it, so lets just get rid of it all!!

GregV814

I am so sick of this shiat!!!! Please, someone tell me how a name is racist????? Why are we pandering to a minority of the population?? If we are going to remove confederate statues, then by all means, dont stop there, remove all damn statues and monuments. Including MLK. If the dumba$$ mayor of DC can use public roads to paint BLACK LIVES MATTER, than other roads should be painted ALL LIVES MATTER. If there is to be no segregation and all things are equal, than lets do away with Miss Black America, Black History Month. If we are not to commemorate past leaders, explorers, presidents, with holidays, than lets do away with all holidays. You cant pick and choose what is acceptable to your senses and tastes without someone else be "offended" by it, so lets just get rid of it all!!
Yeah, but black jeopardy on snl, you tube is 😆 ... I’m white, can I laugh at it???