Backstabbing and Girl Drama

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
I have to be a mom all day, but even if I go out at night, no matter what time I get in I still have a 7 am wake up call... which is why the statement "I still had to be a mom in the morning"

I said I "hit it off" with the guy... as in we had some stuff in common and I enjoyed talking to him.

I'm not looking to necessarily meet a life partner at this point, I'm looking to meet new people whom are fun to go out and do things with... friendship wise, romantically, whatever. I wish I were easy... It's a lot harder to come up with excuses as to why you can't sleep with someone right away because "no" is never a good enough answer.

Preaching to the choir here. Single mother of two.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Not true, I'd not have slept with him. Kissed him maybe... I can usually tell everything I need to know about a guy by the way he kisses and dances.

So are you really bummed you missed out on this guy or are you bummed out that your GF did what she did?

W

wkndbeacher

So are you really bummed you missed out on this guy or are you bummed out that your GF did what she did?

Im thinking if her friend didnt do it at first then she would of later, with friends like that who needs the drama..good riddens

E

(((echo)))

here is a thought......maybe you should pick better friends :coffee:
call her and say "hey WTF? didnt you see me talking to him? if you wanted some twizzler why not pick up on someone other than the guys I talk to?

depending on her response, tell her to go jack off a bobcat in a phonebooth with a handfull or razorblades and have a cool life :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
here is a thought......maybe you should pick better friends :coffee:
call her and say "hey WTF? didnt you see me talking to him? if you wanted some twizzler why not pick up on someone other than the guys I talk to?

depending on her response, tell her to go jack off a bobcat in a phonebooth with a handfull or razorblades and have a cool life :yay:
Dang, I could go for a pack of twizzlers. :ohwell:

onebdzee

off the shelf
I wish I were easy... It's a lot harder to come up with excuses as to why you can't sleep with someone right away because "no" is never a good enough answer.

It is straight and directly to the point and if they don't accept that, they don't need to be around you anyway :shrug:

Not true, I'd not have slept with him. Kissed him maybe... I can usually tell everything I need to know about a guy by the way he kisses and dances.

What are you....living that song "it's in his kiss"...you are a little to young and WAY to naive to "know about a guy by the way he kisses and dances"

I'm more pissed off that the friend did what she did... because that's crap

your right, it is crap....and you should add her to the "do not call, because she is a skank" list

Rookies :rolleyes:

ocean733

You really have wasted too much time and energy on a girlfriend that you don't trust and a drunk that you met at a bar.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
But Kris in all fairness didn't you say she was into him too? Then it would be fair game.

Sleeping with him was a personal choice but if she liked him too and he went with her then so be it. You are better off anyways.

greyhound

yup at a party

You really have wasted too much time and energy on a girlfriend that you don't trust and a drunk that you met at a bar.

You should march right back to that bar and bang every guy in there to pay her back!

I don't see anything wrong with going to or meeting people in a bar. I've actually met several quality people in bars, guys and girls, romantically

Very rarely will you meet a decent man in a bar. Tho it sounds like all you're trying to gain is a good time.

with a few exceptions, when you meet someone in a bar....you get the bar

If you just met him in a bar and you like him already: We know what you really wanted, But your friend got the stuff first... That's what the bars are for..Besides drinking and shooting pool IMO

Meeting Women at bars for me is a TOTAL turn off ! I dont know why women would want to meet men there. It baffles me.

:pete: