Backstabbing and Girl Drama

K

kris31280

I'm not sure if she ever said it was a bar or a party....I personally just took my cue from the ones that posted before me :shrug:
It was a party.

She was in to him only after seeing he was in to me (apparently she has a history of that sort of thing). She's kind of a new friend, and since she's friends with my best friend whom I have no girl drama with, I thought maybe I could trust her too... which was an incorrect assumption.

So I'm pissed at her for being such a slutbag... I'm pissed at the guy for being all sweet talking and flowery and down right complimentary and then sleeping with her no matter how drunk and/or tired he was... and I'm annoyed at myself for giving him even a second thought now that he's sloppy seconds.

Part of me wants to get even with her since she thinks she might have a future with him now... maybe steal him right out from under her.

To do that, though, I'd be playing in to the drama and I'm too freakin' old to be doing that.

K

Kain99

It was a party.

She was in to him only after seeing he was in to me (apparently she has a history of that sort of thing). She's kind of a new friend, and since she's friends with my best friend whom I have no girl drama with, I thought maybe I could trust her too... which was an incorrect assumption.

So I'm pissed at her for being such a slutbag... I'm pissed at the guy for being all sweet talking and flowery and down right complimentary and then sleeping with her no matter how drunk and/or tired he was... and I'm annoyed at myself for giving him even a second thought now that he's sloppy seconds.

Part of me wants to get even with her since she thinks she might have a future with him now... maybe steal him right out from under her.

To do that, though, I'd be playing in to the drama and I'm too freakin' old to be doing that.

Babygirl... Men do not think like us. It's all just one big "Rolll in the hay" to them. Enter a girl with no morals and POW!! That's all she wrote!

Let me save you the years of heart ache you have ahead. Men will never ever need what we need. Never!

Better to just dumb down and slip razor blades in their coke! :huggy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
It was a party.

... I'm pissed at the guy for being all sweet talking and flowery and down right complimentary and then sleeping with her no matter how drunk and/or tired he was... ... maybe steal him right out from under her.

The whole reason Us guys are Sweet Talking, Flowery, and down right complimentery is so the chics will sleep with us.

If we had our very own attached pussy then we could be biatches like all other women:smack:

K

Kain99

women

Good Pete, because it is a dead end road to heart ache!

We love ya bubba! Let that be enough till the right one comes along.

Pete

Repete
Good Pete, because it is a dead end road to heart ache!

We love ya bubba! Let that be enough till the right one comes along.

It is so hard, dozens and dozens, at the store, at the gas station, in the lobby at work, at Wawa, in traffic. It is a cruel world where these women tempt me but I must.

Of course I am lying.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I'm just gonna reach way out on the limb here and say I think your just mad because they didn't invite you to join in. :jerry:

Just kidding really. You really don't need to be validated here though. I hope !! She really did you a big favor if you take a step or two back from it all.:flowers:

K

kris31280

I'm just gonna reach way out on the limb here and say I think your just mad because they didn't invite you to join in. :jerry:

Just kidding really. You really don't need to be validated here though. I hope !! She really did you a big favor if you take a step or two back from it all.:flowers:
HA... sick part is that I have the text message where she told me I could come back and join the orgy...

She did me a huge favor, taught me a huge lesson...

This is what happens when one has more guy friends than girl friends pretty much all her life.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
It was a party.

Naaa let it go. No SENSE of doing that. You are better off without him and this leaves you to focus on more positive things.

What goes around comes around. Lick your wounds and move on.:buddies:

Last edited: