Backstabbing and Girl Drama

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:yeahthat: I love men, but they can't beat women friends, sorry. :buddies:

Oh, and one last thought. There are miles of a lifetime between Mr. Right and Mr. Right Now. If you are just out for fun than have at it. In time though you will find the one that makes you smile from the inside out.:love:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Oh, and one last thought. There are miles of a lifetime between Mr. Right and Mr. Right Now. If you are just out for fun than have at it. In time though you will find the one that makes you smile from the inside out.:love:

OMG Tigerlily I almost teared up on that one.

But you are right....very well said.

mommarock

just out of curiousity....
Is this your friend, and is he the guy?

cow_riding.jpg

:barf:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Not true, I'd not have slept with him. Kissed him maybe... I can usually tell everything I need to know about a guy by the way he kisses and dances.
So untrue. Kissing and dancing are skills, and can be learned. Sounds as if your priorities aren't high enough to value the person who can be taught these skills.

Dang, I could go for a pack of twizzlers. :ohwell:
:yeahthat:

You really have wasted too much time and energy on a girlfriend that you don't trust and a drunk that you met at a bar.
That is so true. Why are you even bothering with it? Both are worthless calibur people. And you even said this woman in question wasn't really your friend, just a friend of a friend. So not worth it. If anything, it's best to let go and move forward (if you have actually learned something).

It's not that women friends that are bad it's your choice of friends.
And that right there is the sum of all parts. Your judgment is highly suspect.
Ever heard the phrase, "lie down with dogs and you get fleas"? It's very appropriate here, and it doesn't apply to pets. If you want friends, you should make friends who bring out the best in you. Who have qualities that you admire, appreciate and respect. You don't have to be peas in a pod, differences are good. But if you don't like their lifestyle, moral choices, and/or other issues, then you have to decide who is dragging whom down? I've made some bad choices in friends. Sometimes we want to believe the best in people, but in the end they aren't worth the misery they put you through and they aren't true friends so you have to let them go, learn from it and move on.

Plan B

So untrue. Kissing and dancing are skills, and can be learned. Sounds as if your priorities aren't high enough to value the person who can be taught these skills.

Not true. If you cant read thru a trained kiss, yr shallow.

And for the miles between a man and the man, that is false and bad advice. Stuff short term men do to women is often unfixable. Ask any rape victim, or most mistresses...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Not true. If you cant read thru a trained kiss, yr shallow.

And for the miles between a man and the man, that is false and bad advice. Stuff short term men do to women is often unfixable. Ask any rape victim, or most mistresses...

Excuse me. :eyebrow: If a man doesn't have enough experience kissing you, you can tell him what you like - just like sex, and if he cares he'll be willing to do things to please you. That's not shallow - that's caring, giving and loving.

And how this possibly has anything to do with rape victims or mistresses? And how can they possibly be compared as one and the same?

How about this, the local community college offers reading comprehension classes. I suggest you take one.

smoothmarine187

Excuse me. :eyebrow: If a man doesn't have enough experience kissing you, you can tell him what you like - just like sex, and if he cares he'll be willing to do things to please you. That's not shallow - that's caring, giving and loving.

And how this possibly has anything to do with rape victims or mistresses? And how can they possibly be compared as one and the same?

How about this, the local community college offers reading comprehension classes. I suggest you take one.

Maybe you should talk to "Plan A" instead :ohwell:

Plan B

Thanks for the advice.
Training a kisser doesnt help him express his passion or feelings; here we go again, women thinking they can change men...
The mistress point addressed another post, sorry.

E

(((echo)))

Thanks for the advice.
Training a kisser doesnt help him express his passion or feelings; here we go again, women thinking they can change men...
The mistress point addressed another post, sorry.

I do believe you are retarded.
as far as kissing go's i wouldn't know, but a buddy of mine can't dance to save his @ss and he's been married for close to 15yrs.
If your gonna judge men by their "abilities" then your screwed from the git-go

Plan B

I do believe you are retarded.
as far as kissing go's i wouldn't know, but a buddy of mine can't dance to save his @ss and he's been married for close to 15yrs.
If your gonna judge men by their "abilities" then your screwed from the git-go

Nice Hummer.
Signed,
Retard