Bad economy

T

toppick08

So what are you saying? :confused:

mAlice, must have me on iggy, because you won't take up my suggestion....lilly white..:whistle:

Somebody, please quote me.......

Last edited by a moderator:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Personally, I'm not feeling it. But the scuttlebutt is that the economy is so poor that people are desperate, and high gas prices are causing people to lose their homes.

So tell us your tale of woe. How has the economic downturn caused you to suffer?

:popcorn:

Seriously, all of you who insist that times are terrible and poverty is rampant because of Bush's policies, please share with us just how exactly you have been affected.
Times aren't terrible for me. I guess they're more pleasent.

I went to Jiffy Lube the other day and I was the only customer, usually its packed.

I've even been going home early some nights from SFW because of the slowness.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Seriously, there's all this talk about how terrible everything is, and there are enough of us on here that someone should have a story about some calamity in their life because of poor economy and high gas prices (that that damn George Bush should do something about instead of rolling around in our money :burning:lol)

No grim stories here as of yet but I can tell you that business has been slow for most of the shops in this area. Repairs are being pushed back for fear of higher fuel prices.:shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
For a one time cost of $60 BUT the gov't is offering $40 coupons so it'll be $20.

Antenna on your roof with an indoor signal amplifier.

I got a converter box after I got my coupon (you have to sign up for the coupon). It was $12 - which included taxes. :ohwell:

jetmonkey

I went to Jiffy Lube the other day and I was the only customer, usually its packed.

Last time I was in Shoppers the deli girl was mocking customers and the scale was disgusting.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Every store in Waldorf is still packed every night. :lol:

jetmonkey

Attachments

• brucecampbell7vc.jpg
    brucecampbell7vc.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 55