Breakfast

PJay

Good morning..I opened two gifts this morning...my eyes.

Enjoying a cup of coffee and a homemade scone.

This nice person taught me how:

I will have one and give the rest to a neighbor.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ground beef, peppers and onions frittata, toast, and coffee

Ruby had salmon and rice.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tall Timbers Brunch...."World's Best Bloody Marys"...

Dock was packed with charter boats that were all back in with their rockfish limits by 0930!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
B'fast sammich: hamburger bun, runny fried egg, slice of 'Murican cheese and a couple slices of fried Genoa salami.

PJay

Gave this a try turned out yummy

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
McDonalds.

It was a mistake. I should have known better.

They should really spend some time teaching their employees to heat the oil in the fryer UP TO TEMPERATURE before you put food in it.

Then a hashbrown patty won't absorb a quart and a half of oil and piss off your customers.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
McDonalds.

It was a mistake. I should have known better.
Yup. The last couple of times I stopped there for "breakfast" it was plain nasty and went in the trash bin after a few bites. I'll never return. I tried one of the Wendy's breakfast sandwiches a few weeks ago...it was OK.

luvmygdaughters

I usually make breakfast on Sundays, too busy during the weekdays and honestly, I cant eat early in the morning. I start getting hungry around 10 AM. We have eggs, bacon or sausage, sometimes blueberry pancakes, sometimes hashbrowns. On occasion I'll do cream chipped beef, sausage gravy & biscuits, steak and eggs, eggs benedict or an omelet, depending on the ingredients I have on hand. I need some new breakfast ideas.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I usually make breakfast on Sundays, too busy during the weekdays and honestly, I cant eat early in the morning. I start getting hungry around 10 AM. We have eggs, bacon or sausage, sometimes blueberry pancakes, sometimes hashbrowns. On occasion I'll do cream chipped beef, sausage gravy & biscuits, steak and eggs, eggs benedict or an omelet, depending on the ingredients I have on hand. I need some new breakfast ideas.
Sourdough French toast with real maple syrup. Croissants stuffed with strawberries and cream cheese and heated through.