Buttheads?

D

dems4me

Originally posted by emmpeedee
when i drive past you and chuck a cherry butt in your car, you won't even speed up to catch me?

Make sure to leave some "orange showers" tooo to keep the swerving action going !!! :lol:

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by mAlice
Maybe it was the cigarette you tossed out your window.

No mAlice, it might have been the butt you tossed out your window. I use the ashtray tyvm.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by Wenchy
No mAlice, it might have been the butt you tossed out your window. I use the ashtray tyvm.

I don't smoke while I'm driving, tyvm.

Lost Soul

Seems to me if cig butts cause all the problems you people are saying then perhaps you dems should be lobbying congress to force the cig. makers to make them biodegradable.

:rolleyes:

D

dutch6

Originally posted by Lost Soul
Seems to me if cig butts cause all the problems you people are saying then perhaps you dems should be lobbying congress to force the cig. makers to make them biodegradable.

:rolleyes:
If you smoke it's your bad habit. Take responsibility for yourself and keep it clean.

Lost Soul

Originally posted by dutch6
If you smoke it's your bad habit. Take responsibility for yourself and keep it clean.

Wonderful idea but not very realistic. Most people I know that smoke toss butts out of habit and not intentional

D

dutch6

Wonderful idea but not very realistic. Most people I know that smoke toss butts out of habit and not intentional
Well there you go! You got a bad habit!

W

Wenchy

Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by Tonio
Why don't so many smokers use their cars' ashtrays?

My car didn't come with an ashtray, I had to pay extra for "the smoker's package." I knew the extra $100 was worth it--what is $100: 20 lunches at your favorite fast food joint, 1 date night out, 3 tankfuls of gas?

D

dutch6

Not me> I don't smoke. Just pop a few beer tops now and then. Actually more often then not:cheers:
Well there you go! Your friends have a bad habit. Have you said anything to them about it?

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by Tonio
Why don't so many smokers use their cars' ashtrays?

I don't like where its located -- its in the center of the vehicle... generally I don't like the smell in the truck or car and always keep the ciggerette in the hand closest to the window with the window rolled down -- also with it being in the middle I can't pull out the ashtray without spilling a drink that sits immediately in front of it :shrug: If it was on the side where the doors are than I probably would use it. :shrug:
It's nothing that I deliberately premeditate before I drive anywhere and how I can work on my cigg shot's better or what motorcyclist I hit with them, etc... it's habit now. I do make sure when the ground is dry to make sure not to throw it onto the medians that have grass, and I make sure to throw it down onto the ground so it hits immediately behind me -- not up into the air and over the car as I've seen some folks do.

Lost Soul

Well there you go! Your friends have a bad habit. Have you said anything to them about it?

A. Not my job to preach.

B If they want to smoke it doesn't really bother me.

D

dutch6

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by dems4me
I don't like where its located -- its in the center of the vehicle... generally I don't like the smell in the truck or car and always keep the ciggerette in the hand closest to the window with the window rolled down -- also with it being in the middle I can't pull out the ashtray without spilling a drink that sits immediately in front of it :shrug: If it was on the side where the doors are than I probably would use it. :shrug:
It's nothing that I deliberately premeditate before I drive anywhere and how I can work on my cigg shot's better or what motorcyclist I hit with them, etc... it's habit now. I do make sure when the ground is dry to make sure not to throw it onto the medians that have grass, and I make sure to throw it down onto the ground so it hits immediately behind me -- not up into the air and over the car as I've seen some folks do.
All that thought on how to toss one. Why don't you put that much thought into disposing of it wher it won't liter? Not smart enough ot overcome that or just lazy?

D

dutch6

A. Not my job to preach.

B If they want to smoke it doesn't really bother me.
They are bith cop outs. I let my friends know. And.... if they are really freinds they will take it to heart, which mine do.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

All that thought on how to toss one. Why don't you put that much thought into disposing of it wher it won't liter? Not smart enough ot overcome that or just lazy?

I don't like care for either of your options regarding "wher" it won't litter or being smart enough "ot" overcome and not much to do with being lazy. My earlier explanation regarding the ashtray usage was quite comprehensible and coherent. But I'll try to rephrase it for you....
Its more effort fighting to get the ashtray in and out and cleaning up after a spilt soda than throwing it down on the ground out the window:shrug:

D

dems4me

They are bith cop outs. I let my friends know. And.... if they are really freinds they will take it to heart, which mine do.

WTF is a bith cop out - is that something else flying through the air 24/7? Your friends probably only humor your controlling behavor thereby enabling you to continue to judge others.

D

dutch6

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Originally posted by dems4me
I don't like care for either of your options regarding "wher" it won't litter or being smart enough "ot" overcome and not much to do with being lazy. My earlier explanation regarding the ashtray usage was quite comprehensible and coherent. But I'll try to rephrase it for you....
Its more effort fighting to get the ashtray in and out and cleaning up after a spilt soda than throwing it down on the ground out the window:shrug:
Instead of lashing out at my typing skills why don't you read the subject matter. The way you explaind your ash tray problem smells of being lazy and you don't give a crap about the environment. I rest my case. Balif, wack his pee pee.

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: safety factor

Instead of lashing out at my typing skills why don't you read the subject matter. The way you explaind your ash tray problem smells of being lazy and you don't give a crap about the environment. I rest my case. Balif, wack his pee pee.

Excuse me, but I don't think you have ever established a case :rolleyes: I've explained that my beverage holder is smack dab in front of the ashtray -- me doing all this rearranging while driving is not safe - just to get the ashtray pulled out every time I have a ciggerette, and I'm not going to pull over to have a ciggerette every time I light up - so you will either have to tolerate your little pet peeves as I have other people's quirks or continue to stay focused on a petty issue that you can do nothing about. The choice is yours to make.