Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

Half those are people checking your blog for threats. We're watching you dumbass. Oh, and about Halloween......you....just....wait until you see what happens this year. I'm betting you'll be crying to the HOA!!!!:evil:

Go ahead and make my day.

Think black roses.

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

Half those are people checking your blog for threats. We're watching you dumbass. Oh, and about Halloween......you....just....wait until you see what happens this year. I'm betting you'll be crying to the HOA!!!!:evil:

What threats would that be anyway?

I find it odd for you to go from saying that it's legal to sit in front of my home to saying that you need to watch my blog for threats.

And seriously, who's really done all the crying to the HOA?

:killingme

Toxick

Splat
I know you two ladies think the world loves lovers in love. But the fact is, we don't.

Go get a ####ing room already so you can tongue-kiss in private.

protectmd

This is sheer entertainment. Kids with baseball bats and cars stopping to enjoy the view. My favorite part is the invites to boot down the door, call the cops and threats to get fired. Itsrequired will never be the real police, just a barney fife watchin that corn grow. Its too bad I don't live there, id breath lungfulls of radon and talk about the excitement of various internet attacks at my top secret job. How thrilling. So who's willing to bet that someone gets their @$$ beat before this is all over?

UNA

That's awful isn't it?

All those weenies can't eff off at work and read my blog anymore, nor can they attack it using government or contractor networks.

Tsk, tsk, what a shame.

Uh.......yeah we can. See previous posts by me.

Remember, we don't get to sit on our a$$es at home all day like you do. Your welcome btw, fir my tax dollars you're wasting right now.

Clem_Shady

This is sheer entertainment. Kids with baseball bats and cars stopping to enjoy the view. My favorite part is the invites to boot down the door, call the cops and threats to get fired. Itsrequired will never be the real police, just a barney fife watchin that corn grow. Its too bad I don't live there, id breath lungfulls of radon and talk about the excitement of various internet attacks at my top secret job. How thrilling. So who's willing to bet that someone gets their @$$ beat before this is all over?

I'll play?

Clem_Shady

Remember, we don't get to sit on our a$$es at home all day like you do. Your welcome btw, fir my tax dollars you're wasting right now.

What posts?

I don't let you make any blog comments anymore.

Clem_Shady

Has to make you wonder why the government would trust people like this guy with top secret data, doesn't it?

Now you know how Wikileaks happened.

Clem_Shady

I've got money to burn.

Lost a rich relative that liked me.

Anyway, I hired a P.I to ride around today on PAX and locate an Acura.

He gets a bonus when he finds it.

protectmd

Yea when you start discussing the frequency and type of attacks on a DOD server I'm pretty sure that's classified information. The funny part is there's probably a chinese spy who reads this forum too. He's on the phone with the peoples republic and julian the rapist as we speak.

Guess they will have to hide the stalker cars in the garage.

UNA

I've got money to burn.

Lost a rich relative that liked me.

Anyway, I hired a P.I to ride around today on PAX and locate an Acura.

He gets a bonus when he finds it.

Yeah, bc I bet there is only one of those cars in existence lol you are too funny

UNA

What threats would that be anyway?

I find it odd for you to go from saying that it's legal to sit in front of my home to saying that you need to watch my blog for threats.

And seriously, who's really done all the crying to the HOA?

Posts in here dumbass, welcome to the conversation

And I meant YOU crying to the HOA. Or do you think they're out to get you too?

Gawd, are you really this clueless?!!??!?!