Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
[2

In reference to working for an agency in somd I thought you had to be related to get in?

You must be talking about the base.. It's all about who you know to get a job there lol. MSP has applicants from PA, DE, NJ, NY actually all over the country..Not sure about the sheriff's office. I know a couple of troopers that are not from this state or county. Let me clarify that.. I know troopers who are not from this area but chose to work in St. Marys county. I can't say all of them but some are not from this county.

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

And back to the the whole point of this thread, what did this Acura do to you? Please don't tell me you're going through all this bc they stopped in front of your house :doh: what, did someone finally egg your house or something? Maybe someone else hired a PI :ohwell:

I hope they did.

Everything they gather will be as funny as that 911 tape was.

:popcorn:

Clem_Shady

And back to the the whole point of this thread, what did this Acura do to you? Please don't tell me you're going through all this bc they stopped in front of your house :doh: what, did someone finally egg your house or something? Maybe someone else hired a PI :ohwell:

You'll find out in court what little, Acura boy did.

:whistle:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

Don't think so . To get that information they have to have access to NCIC,or MVA. Most likely the PI's don't have access to that... I bet you already knew that clem.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

You mean these little, heathen trespassers walking around with a baseball bat?

No problems huh?

Who the hell was sitting there blowing the horn in front of my house?

And then followed up the next day by parking their black Audi in front of my house when they saw me in the yard trying to intimidate me?

You and I know who it was.

Can we say Lot 114.

What was this guy doing on my property?

You're so full of chit that you stink and cannot even smell it anymore.

Maybe the kids were walking home from the park.. Ya know by the MSP barrack or perhaps they walked to Dorsey park to play ball... HEAVEN FORBID :cds:

UNA

You'll find out in court what little, Acura boy did.

Whatever, bc you know whoever it was didn't do a damn thing wrong. Your just trying to draw attention. Your like the little puppy who pees on the floor.

Sad really...but endless entertainment during a slow work day :coffee:

Clem_Shady

Whatever, bc you know whoever it was didn't do a damn thing wrong. Your just trying to draw attention. Your like the little puppy who pees on the floor.

I'm glad you have so much free time at work to follow me around on the Internet.

I hear there's a lot of employers taking screen shots of what employees have on their computers screens and monitoring the Internet sites that their employees visit these days.

All good things come to and end at some point.

Sometimes badly.

Clem_Shady

So we've had our little chat.

Now we've reached the point that I put you on iggy here too.

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Sometimes badly.:popcorn:

That's pretty much what drives your spectator count so high...that expectation.

yo!..little help over here, please? I need a gratuitous post quote-copy from someone not on Jimmy's iggy list..thanks in advance.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

yo!..little help over here, please? I need a gratuitous post quote-copy from someone not on Jimmy's iggy list..thanks in advance.

Thanks I'll be ignored shortly LOL

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This message is hidden because hvp05 is on your ignore list.
Fortunately, your better half, minutechump76, likes quoting me so you will eventually see all my posts. :howdy:

I've got money to burn.
Yet you couldn't afford a non-crappy house. Ooooookay... :lmao:

WE got on with MY military ID.
First you said you hired him to drive around and look for the car, and now you say you were with him. If you got on base, why did you need to hire him in the first place? Methinks there's a wee LIE in that story. :lmao: All this to find a car that may or may not belong to someone who may or may not work at PAX at a time when they may or may not be there. Yup, sounds like another bulletproof Clem_Slimy plan.

Clem_Shady

Stupid Doofus! We can park on the street at your curb at will. Oh, and don't try to use your cell phone or a wireless phone to call it in. They won't work either.

Lenny,

You're a smart guy, I know you're a spelling Nazi, so give me your opinion on this: it's now a public fact that I play golf. It's also well known that to date I've only played against a dishwasher. And believe it or not, I won the game.

Anyway, so I've been trying to better my golf game by driving balls into that large, empty field out in front of my home.

Practicing like this does present problems however. Currently, I do my best to look each way up and down the street to make sure no cars, pedestrians etc. are coming. But say for example someone like you parked in front of my home and I failed to see you while I'm practicing. Worst, I make a really bad shot.

Do they call that a "slice, an eagle, or a bogey?"

So I make the bad shot and the golf ball goes right through your passenger side window, drivers side window, dents your door severely, whatever, it's completely by accident. I would never do this on purpose.

Of course, I would feel really bad about it and my homeowners insurance would gladly fix your vehicle, but to get all that done, they would of course have to have your name, reason for being in front of my house and all that sort of stuff, right?

What's your thoughts?

What are my liabilities by playing golf like this in my front yard?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Lenny,

You're a smart guy, I know you're a spelling Nazi, so give me your opinion on this: it's now a public fact that I play golf. It's also well known that to date I've only played against a dishwasher. And believe it or not, I won the game.

Anyway, so I've been trying to better my golf game by driving balls into that large, empty field out in front of my home.

Practicing like this does present problems however. Currently, I do my best to look each way up and down the street to make sure no cars, pedestrians etc. are coming. But say for example someone like you parked in front of my home and I failed to see you while I'm practicing. Worst, I make a really bad shot.

Do they call that a "slice, an eagle, or a bogey?"

So I make the bad shot and the golf ball goes right through your passenger side window, drivers side window, dents your door severely, whatever, it's completely by accident. I would never do this on purpose.

Of course, I would feel really bad about it and my homeowners insurance would gladly fix your vehicle, but to get all that done, they would of course have to have your name, reason for being in front of my house and all that sort of stuff, right?

What's your thoughts?

What are my liabilities by playing golf like this in my front yard?

Interesting question.

R

retiredweaxman

Here you go GILLIGAN!!!

UNA

I'm glad you have so much free time at work to follow me around on the Internet.

I hear there's a lot of employers taking screen shots of what employees have on their computers screens and monitoring the Internet sites that their employees visit these days.

Sometimes badly.

Are you REALLY trying to scare me? Hahahaha, you have no idea how things work do you? Do me a favor and turn on the news, I hardly thing anyone gives a crap that I get on a site at work lol. At least I have a job which you obviously don't have. I'm quite frankly a little sick of my tax dollars going to your "DAV" ass when you obviously aren't. Seemed to tear that dishwasher up pretty easily. Hmmmmm, I wonder how you report DAV fraud.....