Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

Hey CLEM...let me help you out here a little. Today, you invited FAP to "kick your door in" and someone else (name slips my mind) to park in your driveway. I may not be a lawyer - but you would not have a leg to stand on if you wanted them arrested for trespassing.

definition of trespass:

An unlawful intrusion that interferes with one's person or property.

trespass legal definition of trespass. trespass synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

So, would FAP and the other poster be committing an unlawful act (unlawful intrusion)?

Definition of unlawful;

Contrary to or unauthorized by law; illegal.

unlawful legal definition of unlawful. unlawful synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

So - as you invited the 2nd poster to "pull into your driveway" he would not be committing an unlawful act as you invited him onto your property.

As far as FAP, that would be a little different. As you invited him to "kick your door in" he would have to access your porch in order to reach your door that YOU INVITED HIM TO KICK IN. So, as long as he does not break the law (forceful entry), I feel he would have a right to come as far as your porch as you invited him onto your proprty as well.

Thanks, I just wanted to hear you babble one last time before I send you off to iggy land.

Bon Voyage...

:smack:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thanks, I just wanted to hear you babble one last time before I send you off to iggy land.

Bon Voyage...

Sweet! Hey..is anyone keeping an iggy count? For a guy that swore he'd never put anyone on iggy before I got the hex put on me, Jimmy has been remarkably productive since.:howdy:

Clem_Shady

Clem: Was that a threat and when should Una ru for his life?

No threat.

I was saying I need a new dishwasher and that UNA should apply for the job.

UNA can send his/her or its resume to the email address on my blog for me to review.

No guarantee I'll hire the annoying whiner though.

:shrug:

R

retiredweaxman

Bon Voyage...

To paraphrase a semi-famous actor from a 70s movie...

"Hey, I'm a somebody!!! My name is on James' iggy list (it's also in the phonebook)!!!"

I guess my post made too much sense for him...and reasoned it out that if he invites someone to his property, then that person is not breaking the law..

:1bdz:

Toxick

Splat
Thx!! BTW I'm a she :howdy:

Her life.

(Why I thought you were a dude: Una is the name of a character in a book I'm reading. He is a large, bald, crusty, foul-mouthed, one-eyed uber warrior, and cool as hell. So I associate the name Una with a guy. I should know better than to make those assumptions by now.)

UNA

No threat.

I was saying I need a new dishwasher and that UNA should apply for the job.

UNA can send his/her or its resume to the email address on my blog for me to review.

No guarantee I'll hire the annoying whiner though.

:shrug:

Isn't there something about a pot and kettle here somewhere?

UNA

Her life.

(Why I thought you were a dude: Una is the name of a character in a book I'm reading. He is a large, bald, crusty, foul-mouthed, one-eyed uber warrior, and cool as hell. So I associate the name Una with a guy. I should know better than to make those assumptions by now.)

Hahaha! NP! but I'm definitely not a cool, crusty, warrior. UNA is for unaffiliated though :yahoo:

dachsom

question

It may have been asked before so I am sorry if I missed it but........

Clem--

Didn't you hire a home inspector (yes, I know it is a new home) AND do a walk-thru BEFORE you went to settlement???? I would have never gone to settlement if this house is as bad as you say it is.

Clem_Shady

It may have been asked before so I am sorry if I missed it but........

Clem--

Didn't you hire a home inspector (yes, I know it is a new home) AND do a walk-thru BEFORE you went to settlement???? I would have never gone to settlement if this house is as bad as you say it is.

That question has been addressed with the documents included on my blog. The blog address is in my profile here. It is an adult blog with bad words and bad pictures.

:popcorn:

dachsom

That question has been addressed with the documents included on my blog. The blog address is in my profile here. It is an adult blog with bad words and bad pictures.

I do not wish to read your blog. I just wanted a yes or no answer. I take it the answer is NO.

Clem_Shady

Her life.

Thanks again.

I don't discriminate, I just iggy all stupid people or annoying people.

Tell "she" that we're done talking, forever.

And advise "she" to stay glued to my blog, and to keep watching my house like she does. Evil abounds at and around my home.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I do not wish to read your blog. I just wanted a yes or no answer. I take it the answer is NO.

You got it. Clem takes the roundabout way to say virtually anything..including 'no'. He claims the builder threatened to poison his dog and rape is wife if he didn't simply accept the house no matter what was wrong with it.

I hear through the grapevine that his whimpered response to that was something like:

"My dog??? noooo...not my dog!"

:coffee:

Clem_Shady

And I take that as to mean that you're too lazy to enter into any kind of meaningful discussion by your unwillingness to read about the subject.

UNA

Thanks again.

I don't discriminate, I just iggy all stupid people or annoying people.

Tell "she" that we're done talking, forever.

And advise "she" to stay glued to my blog, and to keep watching my house like she does. Evil abounds at and around my home.

Shall I leave the grammar issues alone? :killingme

Can someone remind idiot-boy about the whole "keep your enemies closer" thing? Thx