Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And you know what's funny waxears?

I can order a home her from QBHI with as many floodlights as I want, everywhere I want right out of their options book and have them installed by QBHI and it would be just fine, but after the fact now for some reason, they are denying my request to have them.

:

:killingme:killingme:killingme You are absolutely correct. That IS funny...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
And if he's running a dog walking business, the Nazi's have to approve that as well.
It's only a "business" if he collects money in exchange for the service. Has it occurred to you that he could be doing a regular favor for a friend, perhaps someone who works a busy schedule or is physically unable to walk their own dog? :rolleyes:

Can some legal expert explain that?
Sure. Like everything else in the community, the hardware has to be approved for operational and appearance standards. The ones they install, obviously, have met their approval; the ones you pick may not have. You should have thought about the lights before your construction details were set, which is likely what they will tell you.

R

retiredweaxman

Perhaps your stupid as usual.

During my "no trespassing" talks with the HOA representative she made all the same excuses you have and demanded that I give her a name, because no such exceptions or such have been granted as to increased dogs. And if he's running a dog walking business, the Nazi's have to approve that as well.

They denied permission for me to have "no trespassing signs" and "flood lights" after I requested it, that's why we are having that hearing.

And you know what's funny waxears?

I can order a home her from QBHI with as many floodlights as I want, everywhere I want right out of their options book and have them installed by QBHI and it would be just fine, but after the fact now for some reason, they are denying my request to have them.

Can some legal expert explain that?

:whistle:

Now now...name calling is not needed. Hate to get your blood pressure raised over something so trivial.

Who said anything about a "business?" I mentioned nothing more than walking a neighbor's dog. Maybe you have never done anything nice for a neighbor, but it is possible this person did.

Clem_Shady

:killingme:killingme:killingme You are absolutely correct. That IS funny...

Rather odd isn't it?

Especially since they've been made aware of all the issues of harassment and even documented death threats that they would deny a family permission to have simple protection such as flood lights?

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Rather odd isn't it?

Especially since they've been made aware of all the issues of harassment and even documented death threats that they would deny a family permission to have simple protection such as flood lights?
:

Well its true that I would quickly try to assist most people if they appeared to need help. There are one or two, however....

Mebbe its something like that.:coffee:

Clem_Shady

Here's the email where QBHI denied my right to keep the signs and lights in place for protection and threatened me with fines that would equal $50 per day:

Attachments

• hoa.request.denied.jpg
    hoa.request.denied.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 97

Clem_Shady

Why thank you , kind sir. That kind of civility and good manners is what makes this forum great, I say.:howdy:

Priceless coming from the guy who ran around in here for six months trying to defame me as being Ken R and claiming I owed his buddy Greg all sorts of money.

Guess how I knew your name Bill?

So many people in here think that your a p.o.s that they were sending it to me in private messages.

I got so many I had to start saying "I got it already!"

There's nothing that I needed it for, but being that you wanted to play around last night posting my last name, I thought it was time to give you a dose of your own medicine back and see how you liked it.

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Priceless coming from the guy who ran around in here for six months trying to defame me as being Ken R and claiming I owed his buddy Greg all sorts of money.

Guess how I knew your name Bill?

So many people in here think that your a p.o.s that they were sending it to me in private messages.

I got so many I had to start saying "I got it already!"

There's nothing that I needed it for, but being that you wanted to play around last night posting my last name, I thought it was time to give you a dose of your own medicine back and see how you liked it.

:killingme

I posted your last name? Really? Where? :coffee: Now you, on the other hand, have posted your own last name on here numerous times...and again only a few short posts back. :killingme

Clem_Shady

I posted your last name? Really? Where? :coffee: Now you, on the other hand, have posted your own last name on here numerous times...and again only a few short posts back. :killingme

You posted it last night, then quickly edited the post.

I knew you weren't above lying.

Thanks for proving it.

UNA

I sent all of your posts to QBHI and their lawyers yesterday. I told them their going to need to explain in court why I don't deserve protection such as no trespassing signs against a fruit-cake such as yourself.

At what point have I done anything to you to cause you to fear for your safety? I've made no threats. I've merely responded to you accusations about QBH, LG and fellow residents. Not a damn thing wrong with that

Clem_Shady

Anyway, so while we're telling the whole story today, I guess we'll discuss Booz, Allen, and Hamilton, Civista Medical Center, and the actions of their employees at work.

Dear employees of those companies, your network IT departments are currently investigating who visited my blog from the company computers mentioned above and for what reason?

Have a nice day.

And if you get fired, you did it to yourself.

UNA

Hey ProtectMd,

How do you like this quote yesterday from this fruit-cake that has followed me in here after I kicked them off my blog.

Talk about a selective memory. You were complaining about people trick or treating so I assumed you will be more mad this year when there are twice as many people and a ton Of Halloween decoration.