Capitals / Penguins

Larry Gude

Strung Out
you dont think he feels the same way???

Any decent sportsmen would blame that on himself, apologize to his team and promise to make it up in the next game.

Or Milan Jurcina for taking the penalty that Malkin scored on.....

Ovie and Backstroms line played better that Crosby/Malkin

Sure, he feels terrible, but, they all do that. We've all seen breakaways broken up from behind when that little maneuver works out OK.

The thing about Malkin and Crosby is, outplayed the whole game or not, they have the talent, like OVechkin, to explode for one play that will be the game winner.

I'd asked you all to tell me who to look out for and several of you full time hockey fans said Malkin; made a believer out of me! :buddies:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Capitals playing pass-the-puck while Penguins keep shooting on goal. :rolleyes:

The way the Caps are playing tonight, Pens will close this off in a blowout.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think we can safely say, at something nearly exactly 2:1 in penalties for the series, that this is not the finest of officiating.

L

Libertarian

I did not want to see Caps season end in sudden death like it did last year...but maybe they will pull this game out.

Baz

This. ------------------>
I know why Caps fans are ignorant of the rules and penalties.

When their homer broadcasters say things like "...it was a slash, but at this point in the game you have to let them play...".... When they whine about a slash that breaks the stick of the opponent...and then blame the STICK!!!!

That's Bull####. If it's a slash, it's a slash. Whether it be in the first period of the first game of the season, or Game 7 of the SC Finals.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I know why Caps fans are ignorant of the rules and penalties.

When their homer broadcasters say things like "...it was a slash, but at this point in the game you have to let them play...".... When they whine about a slash that breaks the stick of the opponent...and then blame the STICK!!!!

That's Bull####. If it's a slash, it's a slash. Whether it be in the first period of the first game of the season, or Game 7 of the SC Finals.

Oh, come on! Semin gets tackled at the net with 4 minutes to go and Locker says "Well, the whistles get put away in this situation, as it should be..."

You gonna sit there and play know it all, that in fact, it should be 32 pp's to 18 or whatever it is, for the series?

You've got to be joking.

Baz

Oh, come on! Semin gets tackled at the net with 4 minutes to go and Locker says "Well, the whistles get put away in this situation, as it should be..."

You gonna sit there and play know it all, that in fact, it should be 32 pp's to 18 or whatever it is, for the series?

You've got to be joking.

If all you know about the rules of hockey is based on what the homers cry about, then you're joking.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If all you know about the rules of hockey is based on what the homers cry about, then you're joking.

OK, all I did was state a FACT; the penalties are about 2:1 in this series. You're happy with that, just say so. You wanna say EVERY slash is a penalty but not every interference or hook, fine, say so.

Caps win. Good nite.

Baz

OK, all I did was state a FACT; the penalties are about 2:1 in this series. You're happy with that, just say so. You wanna say EVERY slash is a penalty but not every interference or hook, fine, say so.

Caps win. Good nite.

A Fact???

Oh, yes. You're the guy that always fantasizes his opinions are facts. :lol:

Don't want to be penalized, don't commit penalties. Easy enough.