• men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tina2001aniT said:
A woman should NEVER have to compete for her man's attention.......
But we all know women like that, right. They like the chase and the challenge. They complain incessantly that they want a nice, stable guy but then who do they run after? Mr. Sworn to Fun, Loyal to None.

:shrug:

K

Kain99

elaine said:
:lmao: You weren't really taking me seriously?
Oh No! .... Not one single bit! I knew it was a joke... I really did! See I knew a year ago. :banana:

Tina2001aniT

vraiblonde said:
But we all know women like that, right. They like the chase and the challenge. They complain incessantly that they want a nice, stable guy but then who do they run after? Mr. Sworn to Fun, Loyal to None.

True true.....I don't understand women like that.....

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:

:storyofmylife:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
You weren't really taking me seriously?
I'm just telling you what would piss me off. :lol:

And you know something else that would piss me off? If Larry cheated on me with some dirtbag loser ugly chick. :mad: The least he could do is trade up. :rolleyes:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
And you know something else that would piss me off? If Larry cheated on me with some dirtbag loser ugly chick. :mad: The least he could do is trade up. :rolleyes:

Ya' know it's interesting...people typically do worse when they're cheating.

Pete

Repete
elaine said:
Mine did and I love it. Everytime she leaves her teeny 2 bedroom rented row house and has to borrow money from her mother to come get her boy, then parks in my driveway with her rattletrap car and parks next to my new truck and comes in my house I giggle inside just a little.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
That is my observation too. Why is that? Maybe they think if they do some nasty skank, it's not really cheating? But that's insulting as hell - he not only cheats, but gives some stupid loser ugly chick something to lord over you. :mad: If Larry ever cheats, that beyotch better be a hell of a woman or he's gonna hear about it.