• men yes tell

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Chain729 said:
:killingme There you go assuming things AGAIN. I'm far from taking this seriously. I wasn't whining, I merely gave an example as to why your BS doesn't bother me. You told me I couldn't handle you because you're an "American women." I told you why you were nothing but child's play to me.

If you don't care to argue, then why are you arguing?

Feel free to take your own advice at any time. :cheers:
I don't recall giving you any "advice" - it's just hard to have a decent conversation with someone who has no leg to stand on.
I was posting because I was bored, not arguing- just because I don't agree with you means I'm arguing? I guess that's another definition you'll have to explain to me, in your infinite wisdom. :duh:
You brought up your problems with your mom-
why does the mom always get blamed? I don't get it...

sinwagon

Well ofcourse I say tell but I suspect if a man were in that situation he would vote not tell. If it were my man, he would be missing a part of his anatomy and it ain't nothing that 12 female jurors wouldn't let me off for!

I have no respect for anyone who cheats. I have lost friendships over telling friends it was wrong. I feel this way, if you wanna do that then break it off w/ your wife or significant other. It is not fair to risk them to the possibilty of disease, embarassment, humiliation and the possibilty of seeing that you have fathered a child w/ someone during your marriage. The fact is, cheating may give you fun and a thrill for the time being but it could end somebody's life permanately!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
sinwagon said:
Well ofcourse I say tell but I suspect if a man were in that situation he would vote not tell. If it were my man, he would be missing a part of his anatomy and it ain't nothing that 12 female jurors wouldn't let me off for!
:yeahthat: I like you! :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Do you define cheating as the "act" of sexual relations, or can flirting, online cyber, swapping nude pics, etc., be considered cheating as well? :confused:

S

SoMDGuy1980

Chasey_Lane said:
Do you define cheating as the "act" of sexual relations, or can flirting, online cyber, swapping nude pics, etc., be considered cheating as well? :confused:
I think it's any and all of the above.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Bumped

Chasey_Lane said:

:tap: Well, is anyone else going to chime in on Chasey's question besides SoMDGuy?

fddog

Bow wow
Chasey_Lane said:
the act, Not the flirting etc. :dance: