cheating

Wetnoodle

It dont matter if hate me or not.In order to HATE you have to have feelings first, sorry to break it to you hooomie, Im not your type! :lmao:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Wetnoodle said:
Im a male and have a Q. Why do guys who have it all cheat i mean they have a wife ,kids,nice job,family and then cheat with a woman who is not even 1/4 of what they have in the first place only to lose it all. :howdy:
Why ask why ?
This topic falls under the unknown mystery's of man, and is usually answered with another question. Like, why do dogs lick their nads.

BTW: For this thread, your male status in the world of Manly Men has dropped -100 points
But you were awarded +50 points for the word Wet in your user name,
but however you lost -100 Manly Man points for referring to your male apparatus as a Noddle.

Carry on :yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
gumbo said:
Why ask why ?
This topic falls under the unknown mystery's of man, and is usually answered with another question. Like, why do dogs lick their nads.

BTW: For this thread, your male status in the world of Manly Men has dropped -100 points
but however you lost -100 Manly Man points for referring to your male apparatus as a Noddle.

I felt stupid until I read your post. Thanks for making me feel like a genius, Dumbo.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MMDad said:
I felt stupid until I read your post. Thanks for making me feel like a genius, Dumbo.
Dear stupid..Why did you give Wet noodle red..Did you think it might help with your constipation problem?

ylexot

Super Genius
gumbo said:
By using that name, he's begging to be called "LimpNoodle" :lmao:

BTW LimpNoodle, if you haven't noticed, this is a forum, not a chat room. Misspelling and bad grammar is the norm on chat because of the need for expediency while typing. Expediency is not needed for forums. The majority of the people on this forum appreciate proper spelling and grammar because it makes it much easier to understand what you are saying. By not using proper spelling and grammar, you make yourself look like an ignoramus.

gumbo said:
Why ask why ?

BTW: For this thread, your male status in the world of Manly Men has dropped -100 pointsBut you were awarded +50 points for the word Wet in your user name,

:killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Wetnoodle said:
We cheat because opportunity is there.Morals and values haaaaaaaa >they have been put on the back burner in american society for 50 yrs.They are words you use to get yourself out of situation>like the word LOVE people use it to make things better.You bein monogamous has nothing to do with temptation.If you are in a position to do it,You will human nature.The only things that can absolutly stop you are physical drive wether or not you can actually stand up and SALUTE if u no what i mean.Temptation is a feeling,Trust me if a fine lady is playin with your LEG you will succomb .If not you need to check your manhood! :razz:
If you already know the answer, why are you asking the damn question? :confused:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wetnoodle said:
Im a male and have a Q. Why do guys who have it all cheat i mean they have a wife ,kids,nice job,family and then cheat with a woman who is not even 1/4 of what they have in the first place only to lose it all. :howdy:
You are a man. Why do you care if other men cheat? Why does it matter to you?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MMDad said:
Let me repeat myself. Paragraphs are your friend.

After you get that down, work on spelling.

Next, learn the language that you think you speak.

:howdy: to the exsay man on stage

MMDad

Lem Putt
For all of you who don't get it yet, this was Qurious :poke: at me, and i fell for it. But at least we now have Q admitting she's a man. And Dumbo, you fell for it even after she admitted it, so you are the real :shortbus:

What's better than winning a gold medal at the special olympics? Not being Gumbo!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
sunflower said:
You are a man. Why do you care if other men cheat? Why does it matter to you?

Man, we should all have a forum clue night. :yay: I love the way this entire thread was investigated.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MMDad said:
For all of you who don't get it yet, this was Qurious :poke: at me, and i fell for it. But at least we now have Q admitting she's a man. And Dumbo, you fell for it even after she admitted it, so you are the real :shortbus:

What's better than winning a gold medal at the special olympics? Not being Gumbo!

I didn't get it until you said it. You are quick. Stop studying her so much before I get jealous :wink: