CNN Hot Takes and Mis-Information

I've always wondered if the antibodies created by the vaccine prevent, rather than work with, natural antibodies acquired from an infection. IE, is the injection making antibody production less effective?
This is exactly what is being reported from studies being conducted overseas. People need to remember these vaccines we've been getting are NOT the typical vaccines that work by triggering the body to build up antibodies.

We are a world full of experimental patients. It's been proven world-over their initial attempts failed miserably and they want us to continue receiving their 'tweeks' and they muck about.

Let us also not forget the manufacturers and NOT required to provide the full disclosure of their studies until just under 100 years from now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN’s Stelter: Hunter Biden ‘Not Just a Right-Wing Media Story’ — ‘A Real Problem’ for Joe Biden in 2024

Stelter said, “Maureen Dowd’s column in this morning’s New York Times basically says that Joe Biden should not run for re-election. This has been a narrative for months, and it is getting louder and louder, including from some Democratic lawmakers saying Biden should basically hang it up and say he is a lame duck and not run in 2024. So where do you come down on this as a former White House aide?”

Former press secretary for First Lady Jill Biden, Michael LaRosa, said, “I hope he runs. I know he’s going to run. He’s planning to run, as he said many times.”

Stelter asked, “Biden’s age makes it different.”

LaRosa said, “I don’t see why he wouldn’t run. I haven’t heard a reason why.”

Stelter said, “What about his son, what about Hunter? Hunter under federal investigation, charges could be coming at any time. This is not just a right-wing media story. This is a real problem for the Bidens. Could he decide not to run for re-election, given his son?”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Panel Melt Down Over Cheney’s Dire Straits

CNN has discovered that Liz Cheney’s position is truly as bad as it seems, with that position looking even worse given her recent, desperate releases of media meant to stimulate Republicans into voting for her: an image of Kevin Costner, the actor that shot and killed someone on set, supporting her and a video of her dad, the warmonger that bathed Iraq in blood, claiming that Trump is a threat to the republic.

Predictably, Republican voters weren’t particularly impressed with a return to the Bush days or with a far-left actor that negligently shot someone (I guess he has that in common with Dick Cheney) supporting her, making her ability to survive the primary attack of Harriet Hageman look even more doubtful.

CNN, in any case, hosted a panel on the subject of Liz Cheney and her primary that, despite the network’s recent rallying around the Trump-hating RINO, was forced to admit that she has pretty much no chance of surviving the primary.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
"an image of Kevin Costner, the actor that shot and killed someone on set"

When did this happen?? Is CNN really that confused??

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN’s Lawyers Are Making An Insane Argument In Court

United States District Judge Gregory H. Woods denied CNN’s motion for reconsideration and a motion to certify an interlocutory appeal Friday in a Memorandum Opinion and Order.

“What does it say about you if you ‘follow’ someone on Twitter? What does it say about you when you retweet someone else’s tweet? These are not just questions for Millennials or Zoomers. They are critical questions in this motion to dismiss. CNN argues that the Court should conclude as a matter of law that be retweeting another’s tweet, the retweeter is adopting every word in the tweet as their own.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Spins Biden’s Recession As America Getting ‘A $100-A-Month Raise’

This spin — that a minor drop in gas prices following a major spike is “economic stimulus” — is about on par with President Joe Biden and his media lapdogs corroborating each others’ fake news that an 8.5 percent inflation increase is actually “zero.” Or the corporate press, after two consecutive quarters of negative economic growth, waxing philosophical about suddenly unknowable mysteries like “What is a recession?” Or The New York Times insisting that even though Americans’ quality of life is rapidly declining, “Biden is having a good day” because his aviator shades are back. Or The Washington Post’s resident fake conservative announcing that if everything weren’t horrible, everything would be awesome. The media’s propensity to lie about anything unflattering to the regime truly knows no bounds.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-19-at-9.55.29-AM-1024x885.png

It would be laughable if it weren’t so infuriating and crippling. Rather than a $100-per-month — or $1,200-per-year — raise, American consumers are getting gouged on just about everything they need to live their lives, from gasoline and groceries to energy and rent. Year-over-year inflation rates have been soaring every single month to the tune of the energy index rising 32.9 percent since last year, the gasoline index increasing 44.0 percent, and the fuel oil index rising a whopping 75.6 percent. And shoppers get reminded of the 13.1 percent rise in food-at-home prices every time they get sucker punched at the grocery store (which, P.S., is every time they go).

3CATSAILOR

CNN Religious Commentator Says Jesus Would Want Unvaxxed To Skip Christmas Church Services

“I think that part of caring for one another, you know, the dictum of Jesus, who we celebrate His birth, is ‘love one another, show compassion, show mercy to each other,'” Beck continued. “So I think the message is that if we want to act like Jesus in these kind of times, we take care of each other. And if we’re going to gather in celebration, we have to do so safely, comfortably, and we have to give to one another that gift of peace and part of that is health and feeling like we’re gathering in a healthy environment.”

“And so I really hope as people gather in celebration, to celebrate the birth of Christ — who was about mercy and compassion and love of one another — that we keep that in mind,” Beck concluded. “It’s not about us. You know, I don’t think there’s any reason to say, ‘I’m not going to get vaccinated today’ — you know, maybe a health reason, but then you can’t come to church, be at services with other people right now. We have a responsibility to one another.”

Beck doubled down on his position in a tweet, saying, “Yep. I said it. I don’t think unvaccinated people should be gathering in churches for Christmas Eve / Day Masses. ‘Love thy neighbor,’ says the Savior.”
CNN = C linton N ews N etwork.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Touts Bidens 'Full Frontal Attack' on GOP, 'Reclaiming Patriotism'

Illuminated with blood-red lights, draped in inky shadows, and flanked by U.S. Marines, President Biden launched into an angry screed Thursday night, using dangerous and inciting rhetoric to attack so-called “MAGA Republicans.” It was a terrifying sight that drew praise and flowery language from the “journalists” of CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360 as they lauded the “full frontal attack” and asserted he was “reclaiming patriotism.”

“President Biden finishing a 24-minute speech at Independence Hall in Philadelphia. He said as he stands there tonight, equality and democracy are under assault and he left no doubt whom he believes it is under assault by,” fill-in host John Berman boasted immediately following the speech. “He said Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.”

Chief White House correspondent Kaitlan Collins was in awe of the dark address:

A very political speech. I think with the exception of the speech that he gave on the anniversary of January 6 at the Capitol, this might be the most political, most forceful speech in that sense that he has given since taking office.

She said it was “a bit of a surprise” because earlier in the day, the White House claimed it wouldn’t be a political speech nor would it mention former President Trump. Collins didn’t care that the White House lied to reporters.

Instead, she was impressed:

It was a very political attack against those Republicans. He tried very hard to draw a distinction between Republicans and Republicans who style themselves after Donald Trump. Of course, whether or not they take that distinction remains to be seen. A very political speech by President Biden as this basically full frontal attack on what the White House has branded MAGA Republicans.

SamSpade

Have they just chosen "MAGA Republicans" instead of "ultra MAGA"?

WTF is a MAGA Republican, anyway?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Have they just chosen "MAGA Republicans" instead of "ultra MAGA"?

WTF is a MAGA Republican, anyway?

“MAGA Republicans do not respect the constitution,” he said. “They do not believe in the rule of law, they do not believe in the rule of law, they do not recognize the will of the people.”

“MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards,” he added. “Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose. No right to privacy. No right to contraception. No right to marry who you love. They promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence.”

basically ANYONE Opposed to ANYTHING Biden wants to do

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I think Joe Biden was saying, if you’re mad at me, if you feel disappointed, you feel let down by me or Democrats, things aren’t going as well as you thought or we promised things, these are the stakes. So, it’s not about me. It’s not about the party. It’s about America,” Cupp said. “And this is why folks like me, you know, center-right folks, voted for him because it was time to make America good again. And those are the things he talked about. It was important for him to say these things, to call lies lies, to call out violence, to talk about things like the constitution and law and order. He had to say these things,” Cupp continued.

“Joe Biden’s wretched attacks on millions of Americans have fueled attacks on pregnancy centers, Republican offices, and an assassination attempt on a Supreme Court Justice,” Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “His agenda has pitted neighbors against each other, rewarded the wealthy while punishing working families, and trampled on the rights and freedoms of Americans. Joe Biden is the divider-in-chief and epitomizes the current state of the Democrat Party: one of divisiveness, disgust, and hostility towards half the country.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Smiley responded "Yes, he's our President. Yes," before going on to point out how "in 2016 Hillary Clinton had concerns, Stacey Abrams had concerns" about their elections. "This is an issue on both sides of the aisle. This isn't a Democrat or Republican issue," Smiley added.

Not happy with the way Smiley answered the question, Bash demanded she answer it again in a way that Bash's Democrat party approves of: "you said that President Biden is our President. Was he fairly elected, legitimately elected?"

"Yes, Joe Biden is our President," Smiley answered and went on to say she's focused on the voters in her state and not debating the 2020 election.

Bash angrily snapped back that "you didn't say that he was legitimately elected. I just want to give you one more chance to say that or if you are comfortable with your answer, we'll move on."

Smiley once again repeated the same answer that she Bash gave twice: "Yes, I think I made it clear. He is our President and, again, I am focused on the voters of Washington state."

Bash never said what the correct answer to her question was, but apparently saying yes, Biden is our President, isn't the Democrat Party approved answer despite what you might have believed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN history commentator Douglas Brinkley said Monday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that President Joe Biden is “trying to say” there is an “ultra-right MAGA contingent” in this country that wants to overthrow the U.S. government.

Brinkley said, “What a sad state we’re in right now. How democracy is in peril, and we all must act and vote and be engaged. Listening to Donald Trump’s speech, that was Joe McCarthy on steroids. It used to be a big deal in the 1950s if McCarthy would intimate some name on my list as a communist, and now we have a president, a former president of the United States, demonizing the FBI in such a grotesque fashion.”