Divorced Wiccans fight Judge's order.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Tonio said:
In that spirit, I declare that the official religion for the state of Maryland is the Church of Tonio. :lol: We teach that the universe is a giant whoopee pie, and that the human race is the cream filling in the middle. Our deity is Barry Gibb. (We debated the choice of James Hetfield during his beard-and-long-hair era, but he was disqualified after the Load album.) During our services, we take communion with Amish-made whoopee pies will singing "Too Much Heaven."
What do y'all do for fundraisers?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Kain99 said:
Come on Tonio! Wicca isn't a Religion! :lol:
Actually - it is a federally recognized religion. And anybody in the military can have that placed upon their dog tags.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Tonio said:
In that spirit, I declare that the official religion for the state of Maryland is the Church of Tonio. :lol: We teach that the universe is a giant whoopee pie, and that the human race is the cream filling in the middle. Our deity is Barry Gibb. (We debated the choice of James Hetfield during his beard-and-long-hair era, but he was disqualified after the Load album.) During our services, we take communion with Amish-made whoopee pies will singing "Too Much Heaven."
Holy crap- did someone say whoopie pie?!! Yummy!!!
Are you from PA?

NO to Barry Gibb- and NO James Hetfield (with or without long hair)
Yes to holy whoopie pies for communion.

Ponytail

migtig said:
Actually - it is a federally recognized religion. And anybody in the military can have that placed upon their dog tags.

I didn't realize how big it was till I met a now female friend and fellow jeeper about 5 years ago. She's good people and is a Wiccan. :yay:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Railroad said:
What do y'all do for fundraisers?
As you may know, there are apostates and heretics in our midst. I'm talking, of course, of the Church of the Tuber. They worship the potato. (I think there are denominations that prefer russets over baking potatoes.) So to get back at them, we sell curly fries and Pringles to raise money for the One True Church.

Ponytail

Tonio said:
As you may know, there are apostates and heretics in our midst. I'm talking, of course, of the Church of the Tuber. They worship the potato. (I think there are denominations that prefer russets over baking potatoes.) So to get back at them, we sell curly fries and Pringles to raise money for the One True Church.

Russets aren't baking potatoes? Uh oh.

:lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
pvineswinger said:
Holy crap- did someone say whoopie pie?!! Yummy!!!
Are you from PA?

NO to Barry Gibb- and NO James Hetfield (with or without long hair)
Yes to holy whoopie pies for communion.
I'm from Pennsylvania, but not Lancaster. But I've been to Amish country a few times. The Holiest of Holies is the whoopee pie with whipped peanut butter filling.

Who would you suggest for our deity? Rob Halford, the Metal God? John Facenda, the "voice of God" on the old NFL Films? James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader?

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Tonio said:
THERE ya go!! THAT'LL show 'em!! :clap: Give 'em hall, spunky!

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Tonio said:
I'm from Pennsylvania, but not Lancaster. But I've been to Amish country a few times. The Holiest of Holies is the whoopee pie with whipped peanut butter filling.

Who would you suggest for our deity? Rob Halford, the Metal God? John Facenda, the "voice of God" on the old NFL Films? James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader?
I support the Darth Vader choice; properly dignified and inapproachable.

Ponytail

I'm from PA too, and in the spirit of all things Amish, I choose Ishmael Boorg.

Attachments

• Ishmael.gif
    Ishmael.gif
    67.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Railroad said:
Pagans, Christians, Muslims, and other malignant entities. :lmao:

You know what I mean. :rolleyes: When something goes wrong in the christian world, they bemoan their god for it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Railroad said:
Pagans, Christians, Muslims, and other malignant entities. :lmao:
Wiccans are Pagans - just like Baptists are Christian.

Maybe you are just uneducated in world religions and what they teach and practice. If you honestly don't know that's fine, but if that's the case, you should refrain from forming opinions and making rash and incorrect judgements and pronouncing them as fact.

It's kind of like saying you hate steak with never letting a bite cross your lips.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Tonio said:
Morgan Freeman- cuz he's cool.
I'm from Central PA- and whoopie pies and shoo-fly pie are the greatest foods EVER!