Divorced Wiccans fight Judge's order.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Railroad said:
I support the Darth Vader choice; properly dignified and inapproachable.
Yes - let's vote for the epitome of "evil"- the dark side... :rolleyes:
you and 2A seem to have the same religious nuttiness- are you related?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Ponytail said:
I'm from PA too, and in the spirit of all things Amish, I choose Ishmael Boorg.
Randy Quaid's character in Kingpin? :lol: The name sounds like a villain from Star Trek the Next Generation. "We are Amish. You will be assimilated and give up your technology. Resistance is futile."

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
migtig said:
Wiccans are Pagans - just like Baptists are Christian.

Maybe you are just uneducated in world religions and what they teach and practice. If you honestly don't know that's fine, but if that's the case, you should refrain from forming opinions and making rash and incorrect judgements and pronouncing them as fact.

It's kind of like saying you hate steak with never letting a bite cross your lips.
No offense meant, but I don't need to know anything about them to know that their members aren't going to heaven when they die. (Referring back to my "one way" statement earlier). And I should clarify that I don't think other religions are invalid (as I said earlier), but that there's only one way to heaven, and that's through Christ. You can worship anybody or anything, and have any belief system you want - your choice.

Ponytail

Tonio said:
Randy Quaid's character in Kingpin? :lol: The name sounds like a villain from Star Trek the Next Generation. "We are Amish. You will be assimilated and give up your technology. Resistance is futile."

:biggrin: I like his stance on smoking. "You really should think about quitting. You can't smoke if your dead." :lol:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Tonio said:
YES! Inhabitants of the Am system, just 23 parsecs from the center of the universe!! We are just grubs in their tuber field unless we are assimilated!!

Ponytail

Railroad said:
No offense meant, but I don't need to know anything about them to know that their members aren't going to heaven when they die. (Referring back to my "one way" statement earlier). And I should clarify that I don't think other religions are invalid (as I said earlier), but that there's only one way to heaven, and that's through Christ. You can worship anybody or anything, and have any belief system you want - your choice.
:blahblah: :tool:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Railroad said:
That's probably fine with most Pagans - they don't belive in heaven nor hell and had no plans on going to either one. Same with Buddahists and Taoists and many other religions. They don't want your heaven and they don't plan on being there, so it doesn't bother them in any way shape or form that they don't believe your "one way".

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
elaine said:
If you're gonna' play dumb, we can't discuss this.
I'm not playing - you already told me I'm dumb! Either you were right or you were telling a fibbie!

Seriously, Elaine, we believe that God orchestrates all things, and that all things work together for good, for those who have dedicated their lives to Christ. Death, by the way, is a good thing for Christians, just as the Muslims believe. Difference is, we leave it up to God to pull the plug and take us.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
migtig said:
That's probably fine with most Pagans - they don't belive in heaven nor hell and had no plans on going to either one. Same with Buddahists and Taoists and many other religions. They don't want your heaven and they don't plan on being there, so it doesn't bother them in any way shape or form that they don't believe your "one way".
Okay! :dance:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
migtig said:

Exactly.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Railroad said:
I remember hearing that crap in Sunday school when I was a kid. I asked the teacher "You mean that God is condeming some poor slob in the jungles of Borneo to eternal torment because nobody came by and told him about Jesus?"
"Yes"
What about the people that lived before Christ?
"They're out of luck also"
That's when I decided that a religion that talks tolerance and love, but teaches closed minded bigitory wasn't for me.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
pvineswinger said:
Yes - let's vote for the epitome of "evil"- the dark side... :rolleyes:
you and 2A seem to have the same religious nuttiness- are you related?
Yuppers - brothers in Christ. :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
aps45819 said:
I remember hearing that crap in Sunday school when I was a kid. I asked the teacher "You mean that God is condeming some poor slob in the jungles of Borneo to eternal torment because nobody came by and told him about Jesus?"
"Yes"
That's when I decided that a religion that talks tolerance and love, but teaches closed minded bigitory wasn't for me.

Perfect example of a christian who doesn't know beans about the judgement.

Ponytail

aps45819 said:
"Yes"

:yeahthat: I called BS when I heard of the parting of the seas. I actually remember laughing at that in bible school. Yep, mom was proud of me that day. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ponytail said:
:yeahthat: I called BS when I heard of the parting of the seas. I actually remember laughing at that in bible school. Yep, mom was proud of me that day. :lol:
And Moses still went to hell because he didn't believe in Christ

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
aps45819 said:
"Yes"
The teacher was WAY WRONG! No wonder you split.

If you've never been given the information about Christ, and have never been given the opportunity to accept Him as your personal saviour, you haven't had the opportunity to choose to not give your life to Him. Those that have been exposed to the Word, and have been given the choice, and chose against it, will be punished by death.

The people that lived before Christ had a more direct relationship with God and were thus more frequently killed because of their sins. He told 'em what He wanted, and when they refused or denied their relationship with Him, the punishment was death. Frequently you hear about the burnt offering in the temple in those days - people were making the burnt offerings to God, killing flawless lambs to pay for their sins. Hence the name ascribed to those who knew Jesus - "The Lamb of God" - because God sacrificed Him to pay for our sins.