Do you think Trump will be the first President to flee the country after he resigns/ is impeached?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

So, no crimes. :sshrug:
I think the more important point is that FiveThirtyEight chose to start this blog with Trump. Hmmm.

FTR, I used to be quite the 538 fan. But then it became quite apparent that underneath its "scholarly prose" it was a left-leaning site shilling for The Dems (perhaps better to say, "a left-leaning site opposed to Trump).

This NY AG blog post continues 538's MO and editorial bent. Wonder if Ms. Thomson-DeVeaux will feel the same when it's a Dem Prez a State AG decides to go after. The slant of her Twitter feed says no.

--- End of line (MCP)

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
trumpderanged.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated

The Boss

Why is it too much to ask for a vote? You people complain that Trump won't show us his personal and private matters (his taxes), yet you have no demand that our representatives have some transparency for the people they serve top show us where they stand on impeachment.

Tell your reps to stop being cowards and vote.
In due time,a thorough inquiry is needed first . You wouldn't a "rush" to judgment would you? :whistle:

CPUSA

In due time,a thorough inquiry is needed first . You wouldn't a "rush" to judgment would you? :whistle:
At the rate your Political Masters are going, I'm guessing it will be around August or September of 2020...you know, just in time to thoroughly screw up the 2020 elections

And President Trump has already worked out the counter to that move on his 4D Chess board

PsyOps

Pixelated

Democrats have already rushed to judgment. They can't even stipulate a crime that has been committed. They've been calling for Trump's impeachment from the day he was elected.

That's all you liberals want is an "inquiry" on one thing after another. We had to let the Mueller investigation play out to reveal any crime. Nothing! Most of us knew there was nothing without the Mueller report. Schiff said over and over again that he had concrete evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Where is that? It was an outright lie. We had to let the Kavanaugh thing play out, even though we all knew it was a bunch of fabricated lies. And it turned out to be just that. Whistleblower - Nothing.

The one thing I realized early on was, democrats had already amassed a huge barrel of tricks to use; and this was going to be used on any GOP candidate that got elected. When one fails, they just reach in and grab the next one. The problem is, they think we're all too stupid to see what's going on; that they are all built on lies. The predicament you liberals are going to run into is, you're going to lose in 2020 because of these dishonest and evil acts.

Excuse me while I refill my popcorn.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
The predicament you liberals are going to run into is, you're going to lose in 2020 because of these dishonest and evil acts.

I sincerely hope you are correct, however the selfish, entitlement generations in combination with the intellectual and ethical malaise and immoral indoctrination that permeates that part of the American population, presents doubt.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I sincerely hope you are correct, however the selfish, entitlement generations in combination with the intellectual and ethical malaise and immoral indoctrination that permeates that part of the American population, presents doubt.

I just don't know how any honest moderate (who will be the deciding factor in who wins) can look at Schiff as honest. He has lied about everything. How can anyone trust he is running an honest impeachment?