Election 2024 Issues

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Youtuber Nearly WINS Election & Woke Weirdos MELTDOWN! Brandon Herrera Shocks The World!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Elon Musk DECLARES WAR On Biden, Holds Meetings To TURN Elites AGAINST Biden, FOR TRUMP 2024​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
📈📈 Back to the Verdict. Bluntly, the Times’ seven likeminded, hope-filled liberals wish the Verdict will help re-select Joe Biden. But the evidence doesn’t support their prelapsarian predictions.

First of all, in the Verdict’s wake last night, the betting markets — the people silently staking real money, not Times-approved witless gasbag ramblings — have increased the odds of Trump’s re-election (currently standing at 54% likely):

image 31.png

Next, as they say, money is the mother’s milk of politics. Trump’s conviction might just have accidentally created the greatest fundraising result for any presidential candidate anywhere, anytime, ever, in history. Immediately following the last night’s Verdict, a flood of giving started flowing and didn’t stop. British pundit Piers Morgan noticed:

image 12.png

Influencer Benny Johnson (2.3 million followers) noticed:

image 14.png

Cartoonist and recovering vaxaholic Scott Adams donated and noticed:

image 21.png

Within the first hour after the Verdict was issued, news broke of the first six-figure donation from a large donor — a new large donor and a former Hillary funder:

image 8.png

Here’s the donation’s fascinating backstory:

image 23.png

Like Trump’s presidential coffers, the headlines began filling up reporting the same story. From the Daily Caller:

image 24.png

Redstate.com reported the same:

image 25.png

As did Trending Politics:

image 26.png

Another noticeable trend — on Twitter, at least — was the chorus of people admitting they don’t like and never voted for Trump, but will now. For example, Catholic Institute of Technology trustee Jeremy Wayne Tate (80,000 followers, 900K views as of this morning):

image 29.png

Influencer Daniel Kotzin (50,000 followers, 1 million views):

image 30.png

2006 Time Person of the Year Ron Rule (20,000 followers, 1.5 million views), who correctly noted Trump’s best feature of being a human wrecking ball:

image 32.png

Even anti-Trump intellectual John Ziegler is coming around:

image 17.png

🔥 Within minutes of the Verdict, conservative politicians immediately sprang to Trump’s defense. Here are just a few examples (of many). Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) said no one should respect the Verdict:

image 15.png

Exceptional Florida Representative Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) called the Verdict “a sham:”

image 16.png

Representative Thomas Massie (R-KY) called the Verdict “a farce:”

image 22.png

Influential Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) (5 million followers) called the Verdict a “travesty of justice:”

image 18.png

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) (3.6 million followers) called the Verdict a “sham” and a “persecution:”

image 3.png

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis (5 million followers) eloquently called the Verdict “the political debasement of our legal system:”

image 4.png

Controversial Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) (700,000 followers) called the Verdict “a shameful day in American history”:

image 5.png

Virginia Governor Glenn Younkin (225,000 followers) called the Verdict a “politically motivated prosecution:”

image 10.png

There were many, many more. It starkly contrasted with democrat politicians, most of whom remained eerily quiet or merely re-posted news links. But it’s hard to find a major Republican politician who has not yet strongly weighed in.

🔥🔥 Influencers and conservative pundits also jumped into the pool. Again, just a few examples, for flavor. Law professor and frequent legal expert Jonathan Turley (700,000 followers) opined the Verdict was “used for political purposes:”

image 6.png

South Carolina Congressional candidate Pastor Mike Burns (150,000 followers) predicted as did many others that the Verdict would guarantee Trump’s re-election and railed against the two-tiered justice system (CLIP, 1:17):

image 7.png

Bestselling author Dr. Carol M. Swain (300,000 followers) called the Verdict “the politics of Banana Republics” and the result of a “two-tiered justice system that winks at Democrats and prosecutes Republicans:”

image 33.png

Arizona Senatorial candidate and political firestarter Kari Lake called the Verdict a “non-crime” and a “shameful political stunt:”

image 13.png

Populist influencer Joey Mannarino (470,000 followers) predicted the Verdict would only help Trump’s re-election prospects (CLIP, 3:06):

image 9.png

The evening was not without its humor, albeit sometimes dark, like Ann Coulter’s (2 million followers) traditionally sarcastic take:

image 27.png

Or the Amish Dude, who pointed out that at least New York’s courts have finally convicted someone:

image 28.png

🔥 Independent Presidential candidate Robert Kennedy called the verdict bad for America, bad for democracy, and predicted it will backfire:

image 34.png
CLIP: Robert Kennedy says it’s going to back fire (1:22).

🔥 Last, but not least, plain-spoken African American influencer Antoine Tucker was all in (strong but appropriately used adult language).

image 11.png

CLIP: Antoine Tucker’s very coherent rant about Trump conviction and the whole rest of the list (0:53) (adult language).

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Joe Biden GOES SILENT After CONFRONTED On Being RESPONSIBLE For Trump Trials As GOP DISMANTLES CNN!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump SHATTERS Donation RECORDS As Elon Musk & Business Leaders REVOLT Against Democrats After Trial​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Trump Voters Take Turns SCHOOLING The Breakfast Club On Why They Support Him After Conviction!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Celebrity Supporters Abandon Biden Quickly As True Colors Are Shown

Charlamagne tha God is a known liberal but has felt pressured this year to conform blindly to the left’s agenda. On May 22nd, he defended himself against co-hosts on The View when they pressed him to endorse Biden by name.

“Why do y’all need us to say this if we don’t feel comfortable saying it?"

Although he didn’t speak favorably of Trump, he did raise the concern of preserving our democracy.

"I'm going to vote my best interest, and I’m going to vote for who I think can preserve democracy," he said. "So if I think both candidates are trash and I don’t feel like endorsing one, would you rather me endorse an individual or endorse the fact that, hey, we need to go out and protect democracy."

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson also backtracked on his previous endorsement of Biden in 2020.

"The endorsement that I made years ago with Biden was what I thought was the best decision for me at that time," he said.
"Am I going to do that again this year? That answer's no. I'm not going to do that," he said. "Because what I realized that what that caused back then was something that tears me up in my guts back then and now, which is division. And that got me."

Michael Rapaport said in May that he would no longer support Biden over his handling of the Israel-Gaza war:

"I never thought I would say this. I'm not voting for you. You're not getting my vote."

Cardi B has joined the chorus voicing criticism for the president:

"It’s just like, damn, y’all not caring about nobody," she said. "Then, it really gets me upset that there is solutions to it. There is a solution. I know there’s a solution because you’re spending billions of dollars on any f----ing thing."

These voices are just a few of the rapid loss of support for the Biden administration.