Electric Car News

Clem72

good video but 150 miles? drive in the city no road trips seems like a waste of money
[/QUOTE]
Because he was given a leaf to review, which has always had an abysmal battery. Most of the other companies try to get their base models between 200 and 300 with extended range options.

glhs837

Power with Control
I knew someone that had a brand new early 2000s Trans Am that would do that to the 12v battery nightly.

Impossible. According to Kinny, ICE vehicles achieved perfection at some point and have no faults. Except Fords. :)

I'm beginning to think he didnt even stay at a Motel Six last night, let alone a Holiday Inn Express.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'd love to have a bill as low as 900kwh. I really wonder whos ass they pull these numbers from. :lmao:

In reality, that would only get me to the middle of the month at best. :lmao:
Mine this month was 461, pretty near that since Dec. Up from 349 a year ago.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Mine's over 500 a month. Dollars. I have no idea why.
Yeah, you've mentioned that. Maybe it would be worth having someone come in with meters and analyzers to find where it's being used.

You can monitor the things in outlets with a Kill-O-Watt or generic meter, but that won't see your 240 split-phase stuff like A/C and dryers. I get those weekly usage emails from SMECO, and the only huge spike in usage is when I run the dryer.

Kinnakeet

Then from here on out, your opinions are of no value to anyone here.

Impossible. According to Kinny, ICE vehicles achieved perfection at some point and have no faults. Except Fords. :)

I'm beginning to think he didnt even stay at a Motel Six last night, let alone a Holiday Inn Express.
never said it was impossible all I said is they are junk and you get bent out of shape trying to prove me wrong

Kinnakeet

Yeah, you've mentioned that. Maybe it would be worth having someone come in with meters and analyzers to find where it's being used.

You can monitor the things in outlets with a Kill-O-Watt or generic meter, but that won't see your 240 split-phase stuff like A/C and dryers. I get those weekly usage emails from SMECO, and the only huge spike in usage is when I run the dryer.

Bent out of shape? Its as easy as pie. :) And when your "data" consists of "well, I know a guy", its not hard :)
I know a guy??

PeoplesElbow

While I dont think BEVs are acceptable to the majority of people and it's not going to be realistic to be more than say 1/3 of the vehicles on the road I just dont get the hate.

Personally I think anything made by Chrysler is garbage I dont have disdain for it, just wont waste my money on them.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
We need a future alternative to these polluting Electrical Vehicles.

I present to you, the Future.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
7129DB7A-56E8-4FAE-81EE-4E68ACFFD791.jpeg