Fahrenheit 9/11 Thread...

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
I know you are a blasphemer. Isn't it amazing that people that spell Christian and Christ with a lower case 'c' always use God, Jesus, and Christ in a derogatory manner. Why don't you use "for satan's sake"? Seems you are more aligned with that spiritual being.

I thought a lot of people who aren't Christian don't believe in Satan though?

rraley

Originally posted by Shakezula

Are you kidding? Christians believe in the devil and know that one's entire life purpose is to do enough to stay out of Hell and away from him.

Shakezula

Originally posted by rraley
Are you kidding? Christians believe in the devil and know that one's entire life purpose is to do enough to stay out of Hell and away from him.

I know, but a lot of (not saying all) non-Christians don't believe in Satan, as far as I know anyway.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by valentino
Speaking on myself only...
*if something affects the whole country, shouldn't the UN be involved?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! The U.N. does not have the best interests of the United States in their list of priorities.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by sifl
From The Straight Dope.

"Amusingly, they are now often called "American fries" in many countries."
True. They were called "American fries" for as long as I can remember from my travel experiences.

I have traveled to Europe many times starting in the '60s when most Europeans still seemed to like us. Actually they needed our protection from the U.S.S.R. After the U.S.S.R. folded during the Reagan era and the U.S. became the only super power, Europeans, especially the French and Germans, hated us because our power overshadowed theirs.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Shakezula
You missed the point.

If someone does not believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, then why use those terms at all? Blasphemy is, or should be, offensive to Christians.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Sure...in all of its forms... :rolleyes:

Do you know what eco-terrorism is???

:clap: WOW, you finally answered a question I asked, you're 1 for 3 now Heathcliff. How bout answering other questions I've asked now. TIA

And yes, I do know what eco-terrorism is, probably better than you since you're the one with the :eartag:

valentino

I am trying hard not to fall into the well of demeaning that we have going on here, but I have to admit that it is hard.

sifl

There are much more ways to enact eco-terrorism other than burning hummers...get a clue...

Voter2002

You just could not stay away from the 'tard' comment...amazing.

I realize that people can die in eco-terrorism, but innocent people are dying in a war that is accomplishing nothing... Just because of a majority of them do not look like us, and speak our language does not mean they have no feelings, no family to mourn for them.

Fact is that the Bush administration sent our guys and gals over there without the proper equipment. Whether we should be there or not is not really the issue...but we were just not ready...the Hummers were not ready, the equipment was not plentiful enough, and there was a bullet shortage....wtf is that??? What I really meant is that we have much more technology than most of us could even dream of, but we still have no way of telling who is a terrorist and who is not just by looking at them.

I never said that I was all for shutting down our government, but it seems like it would make more sense to me if we had more allies instead of more enemies...which it seems like we are on the way to creating more everyday at the rate we are going.

2ndamendment

I really do not believe in Satan either...so how about you just align yourself with what you want, and I will align myself with what I want...and stop posting things that have nothing to do with the current discussion. Go play in the religious forum please. I need to borrow someone's eartags please.

Can you tell me what the interests of the UN are???

otter

I will try and work harder to please you, I am so sorry...my eartag must have been blocking my view of the computer screen.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
My point valentino is that I take offense at your basphemy, and I'll make my posts where I like.

Take a look at the U.N. declarations. In general, they have been anti-U.S. Occationally, they back us, but only we we promise money. No entity has the best interest of the United States as their prime interest except the United States itself.

valentino

Originally posted by 2ndAmendment
My point valentino is that I take offense at your basphemy, and I'll make my posts where I like.

Take a look at the U.N. declarations. In general, they have been anti-U.S. Occationally, they back us, but only we we promise money. No entity has the best interest of the United States as their prime interest except the United States itself.

You offend me by thinking that I am concered with your opinion on that issue, and by your horrible spelling and grammar.

Hmm, world interests may not always be the same as US interests, does that mean that the US interests are always right, or even good for the US itself, let alone the world? Step out of your box just a little, and start realizing that while you cannot see the rest of the world from your house, that does not mean it does not have an affect on us everyday.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
I realize that people can die in eco-terrorism, but innocent people are dying in a war that is accomplishing nothing...

Not true.....we removed a ruthless dictator from power that killed & was continuing to kill tousands of his own people, including the effort to eliminate an entire population that didn't agree with him (Kurds).

Fact is that the Bush administration sent our guys and gals over there without the proper equipment.

Wrong again...we sent what we had available at the time, and when newer & better items were made (body armour for example) they sent them over also. Take a look at the big picture - the President aks the Joint Chiefs if they are ready to go - they nod there heads and say yes. President says go. If ANYONE sent the troops over unprepared, it was the Pentagon, not the Bush Administration. I've been to Irag - been there, done that. You want to go toe-to-toe with me on that, I'm ready.

Have you ever served in the military? From reading your posts, I doubt it. And I doubt you ever would. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Roy

You offend me by thinking that I am concered with your opinion on that issue, and by your horrible spelling and grammar.

Hmm, world interests may not always be the same as US interests, does that mean that the US interests are always right, or even good for the US itself, let alone the world? Step out of your box just a little, and start realizing that while you cannot see the rest of the world from your house, that does not mean it does not have an affect on us everyday.

w00t! w00t! IRONY ALERT! IRONY ALERT! w00t! w00t!

Roy

My advice to serious posters and forum regulars would be to ignore all posts by jlabsher, Spoiled, valentino et al instead of being debased by their ignorance and sense of self-importance. Mommy apparently popped the nipple out of someone's mouth a few years too soon.

valentino

Originally posted by Voter2002
Not true.....we removed a ruthless dictator from power that killed & was continuing to kill tousands of his own people, including the effort to eliminate an entire population that didn't agree with him (Kurds).

Wrong again...we sent what we had available at the time, and when newer & better items were made (body armour for example) they sent them over also. Take a look at the big picture - the President aks the Joint Chiefs if they are ready to go - they nod there heads and say yes. President says go. If ANYONE sent the troops over unprepared, it was the Pentagon, not the Bush Administration. I've been to Irag - been there, done that. You want to go toe-to-toe with me on that, I'm ready.

Have you ever served in the military? From reading your posts, I doubt it. And I doubt you ever would. Correct me if I'm wrong!

People are still dying, Sadaam is captured, did that stop terrorism??? Seems like it has not... Over 850 americans have died since major fighting ended in Iraq, that is not counting the uncalculated amounts of innocent Iraqi's that have been killed as well.

There were mistakes made...whoever made them, we were not ready, and many "kids" died because of it. This thread is about a movie, that most likely neither of us have seen, but if you really want to go toe to toe, we can do that, but I would suggest moving it to another venue.

You are correct, I have not served in the military, but I did consider it when I was younger. I was in a program called Sea Cadets which was a mix of Navy and Coast Guard influences, and through all of my efforts I would have started as an E3 if I had enlisted at some point. I do have friends and family that are in and or have been in the military, and I hear first hand how things are, so while I am not in the military, that does not mean I know nothing of the real issues.

Shakezula

My advice is to ignore all posts by people who just start calling everyone names, or make uncalled for snide comments, since no one can have a serious discussion then. Those are the people who seem to think they are the self-important ones.

valentino

Originally posted by Roy
My advice to serious posters and forum regulars would be to ignore all posts by jlabsher, Spoiled, valentino et al instead of being debased by their ignorance and sense of self-importance. Mommy apparently popped the nipple out of someone's mouth a few years too soon.

If you want to get technical, I have twice as many posts as you, so I would guess that I am more of a forum regular...but maybe you are a serious poser<---not a mispell...

You disagree with me, so that makes me ignorant...How about you go post in a thread where people like you and will just tell you what you want to hear.

Here are some links of interest to me and maybe others.

Children affected by war

Veterans Against Iraq War

Military Families Speak Out

Hero Miles

Last edited:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
You disagree with me, so that makes me ignorant...How about you go post in a thread where people like you and will just tell you what you want to hear.

No...we don't think you're ignorant because of your differing opinion, we think your ignorant for spouting the Democratic propaganda over & over and have blinders on preventing you from seeing the real story.

Both Republicans & Dems alike do their bad things...but Dems are masters at twisting and spinning the truth and make up a new "truth" to fit their needs....even if it is a lie....and then have the hairy gonads to call Bush a liar!