Feminists Reality On Dating

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
@GURPS - Real question - do you post these videos for your daughter? Or do you consider yourself posting PSAs for other young women who may be lurking and/or posting on the forums? :lol:

Just curious about the demographics you wish to attract or target with them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
My daughter has NO Interest in websites like this ... she occupies her time sharing her art work and playing video games with her friends.

This isn't a PSA Thread,

I'm laughing my ass off at the buyers remorse that has come about because of Progressive Treatment of Men and Feminists Dating - Reality women have run smack into that wall of reality. Also whining about successful TradWives shrieking about the Patriarchy.

Feminism [ 3rd wave ] jumped the shark as soon as the pussy hats came out in 2016 and they supported Islam over Women

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
a PSA Thread,

I'm laughing my ass off at the buyers remorse that has come about because of Progressive Treatment of Men and Feminists Dating - Reality women have run smack into that wall of reality. Also whining about successful TradWives shrieking about the Patriarchy.

Feminism [ 3rd wave ] jumped the shark as soon as the pussy hats came out in 2016 and they supported Islam over Women
Oh, OK. You rarely include any commentary on your views of posts, so it's hard to understand your motive for doing so. :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Boss Babe CAN'T ACCEPT This FACT About Men​

Girl gets upset when a guy is not more supportive of her JOB DOING NAILS

🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Survey Shows Why Women Receive CPR Less Frequently Than Men

According to a recent survey from the American Heart Association (AHA), men who suffer out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in a public location receive cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) from a bystander 45% of the time. Women, in comparison, receive bystander CPR in only 39% of cases. As a result, men have a 23% higher survival rate.1

The AHA surveyed 520 non-healthcare providers. All participants were over the age of 18 and were able to correctly define CPR. The survey asked respondents to rank the following five main themes identified in previous research and apply them to various potential cardiac arrest scenarios:2

• Rescuers are afraid to injure or hurt women.
  • Rescuers might have a misconception that women don’t suffer cardiac arrest.
  • Rescuers are afraid to be accused of sexual assault or sexual harassment.
  • Rescuers have a fear of touching women or that the touch might be inappropriate.
  • Rescuers think that women are “faking it” or being “overdramatic.”

Lady Sues Man Who Performed Mouth-to-mouth CPR And Rescued Her From Drowning

A 23-year-old woman said she would not be dropping charges she pressed against a man who saved her life after she almost drown in a pool during a pool party in her neighborhood.
Kim Wright said David took advantage of her when she was helpless, and she wants justice.

A video that shows David, a 29-year-old web developer, pulling Kim out of the water, pressing her chest a few times, and giving her a mouth to mouth before she coughs back into life will be used as evidence against David in court.

Kim is arguing that David should have let someone else rescue her; she pointed out that he was playing with her breasts and the reason she woke up is probably because of the foul smell of David’s mouth.

Kim Wright said David took advantage of her when she was helpless, and she wants justice.

“I could have died peacefully, but now I am living a nightmare; I was sexually assaulted in broad daylight by the only person who was sober at the party; what are the chances?.”