Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Hank

my war
HAH.

The day you moderate my speech - or anything I do - is the day God takes me off of this earth.

The only thing JP is capable of moderating is his daily bowel movement and I actually question his ability to do that on his own!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
It seems that I must add this posting / thread as a more specific example of what is going down.

Link here = http://forums.somd.com/share-joke/258067-catholic-nun.html

That one is not some acronym as that one is truly ugly and vulgar.

And that one was NOT put there to irritate me.

I say why not let some one else do the moderating? or help you do it? instead of letting that happen to this forum.

I myself will volunteer to do the moderation for free, because the forum-bullies have no power over me or against me.

And I could do it anonymously under another name so to keep the opposition content.

:whistle:

Lookout....Jimmy's going in SSM!

supersecretmode

JPCusick

My real name.
Response.

Did you also try to take over the Baltimore forum?

You do realize this is a free enterprise operation correct?

I can go back to that Baltimore forum if I wanted to, and I am not trying to take over here or there.

If "Vrai" would let me help in Moderating this forum then I would simply enforce the rules and nothing else.

It is just a matter of cleaning up the garbage and nothing else.

I do not object to people following me online and criticizing me as I even have hateful websites created about me and that is okay, but profanity and ugly obscenities are a totally different matter.

We never see such dirt in the Enterprise Newspaper, or over at the BayNet, and once this forum becomes known for its dirty-community then that identity will stick just as it did to the old extinct "St Mary's Today" news.

At least I offer a realistic way of fixing the dysfunction.

:shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I can go back to that Baltimore forum if I wanted to, and I am not trying to take over here or there.

If "Vrai" would let me help in Moderating this forum then I would simply enforce the rules and nothing else.

I do not object to people following me online and criticizing me as I even have hateful websites created about me and that is okay, but profanity and ugly obscenities are a totally different matter.

We never see such dirt in the Enterprise Newspaper, or over at the BayNet, and once this forum becomes known for its dirty-community then that identity will stick just as it did to the old extinct "St Mary's Today" news.

You are joking, right? I can see that happening. :killingme

Oh, I thought you were leaving here.

Why is it that you and maybe a couple of other people think it's dirty here? There's always the little red X in the top right corner. Click it, see what happens.

Toxick

Splat

Because you're all about the rules, right?

HAH!

Real easy way to clean up the garbage in here.

There's a red X in the upper right-hand of your screen.

Click that.
Problem solved.

For all of us.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

And how do you plan on fixing it? :coffee:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
You are joking, right? I can see that happening. :killingme

Oh, I thought you were leaving here.

Why is it that you and maybe a couple of other people think it's dirty here? There's always the little red X in the top right corner. Click it, see what happens.

My X is white in a red box. So if you cant find the red X JP, look for the white X in the red box and click it. :coffee:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
He cant be locked away because he will get "butt raped" again and hurt his back more. Thats what happened before.

I was talking more of a mental institution. A sane person would not spout the craziness he does on his home page, and he's talking about cleaning up garbage, that's all his home page is.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

And how do you plan on fixing it? :coffee:

It really would be difficult to stop the trashing by the forum bullies and it would take a while - like maybe a week or a month at most.

The profanities and obscenities simply must be deleted ASAP.

Link = 25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips - TopTenREVIEWS

Link 2 = What is Forum Etiquette?

"Vrai" simply can not take control now that she has lost it, because she does not have the healthy boundaries on her self so surely she can not put the needed boundaries onto others here.

The "Catholic Nun" thread is a perfect example where the so-called "joke" is an insult to religion, it is offensive to Catholics and to Muslims, it is vulgar and ugly, along with inappropriate language, but it does not get censored or deleted because this forum does not want to offend the "DoWhat" poster person.

We here can offend our entire community but do not censor that "DoWhat" poster person as they do not want to offend "DoWhat".

I say that "DoWhat" is a second registration identity for some other regular poster on here, but we do not know if it is a Man or Woman or some transvestite or whatever because "DoWhat" hides their real identity behind that anonymous name and then posting their dirty trash as like done there.

So this forum has now lowered it self below the level of the old "St Mary's Today" trash newspaper.

I actually have a type of experience in this stuff because I use to be a "Maintenance Inspector" at the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, so I use to walk around inspecting the workers to see if the jobs were being done correctly by the rules, and that they were working safely, so I was one of the enforcers of the laws there.

This forum now needs some one who is strong enough to confront the bullies and to enforce decent rules, and I do know most of the people on this board as to who is trashy and who are respectable, so I see myself as the only one who could truly get the job done right.

Otherwise this forum will stand in a rightful place of dishonor, and when it finally fails the decent people in Southern Maryland will celebrate its end.

:wah:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It really would be difficult to stop the trashing by the forum bullies and it would take a while - like maybe a week or a month at most.

JPC, does someone have a gun to your head forcing you to read the forums? Seriously, if it bothers you so much, don't read it. I never saw you complain about this until you came out of the politics forums. Maybe you should stick to those or just click log out and don't read the forums at all.

I find your web page very offensive, but all I did was click the x and poof, bye bye, I didn't have to read that garbage anymore and by the way, you should be locked away in a mental institution for the things you say there, it puts the stuff here to shame.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Otherwise this forum will stand in a rightful place of dishonor, and when it finally fails the decent people in Southern Maryland will celebrate its end.
:

Why don't you take the lead on this? You leave now and go start preparing for a seriously kickazz celebration and all the rest of us fawkers will come join you soon.

:buddies:

drivingdaisy

Harry Potter Puppet Pals "Wizard Swear Words"

I can't think of "bad language" without thinking of this video.

Warning there are bad words, not curse words. It is rated PG-13 for "Language and boyish attitude"

Dumbledore's rant near the end is the best.

Toxick

Splat
so I see myself as the only one who could truly get the job done right.

Well - aren't you just Mr. Fabulous.

Sounds to me like you got it all figured out... so here's what you do:

You go and you learn how to design a website. You think up a cool name for it, and then you scrape together some capital to fire up a web server or two, and then register a domain and all the fun stuff that it takes to get a website going. Then you put your website on those servers and you make up a whole bunch of rules that you think would make your website classy, unique and a fun place to be. Then you watch the money pile up like leaves in November.

Next you celebrate your newfound wealth and success with some champagne and a nice tall chilled glass of shut-up juice and stop telling other people how to run their business.