Gun Scare Leonardtown High.

PrepH4U

JPC said:
:larry: Perhaps I could have explained it better instead of just replying to the specific poster.

I am a Democrat candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates for District 29b which is right outside the Navy Base main gate. Thus when I get elected then I intend to put a stop to the excessive growth coming from the Pax River Naval Base and since the poster said he was a member of the military then I was telling him to prepare because the change is a coming to this area.
:whistle:
OIC :killingme :killingme :killingme

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

harleygirl said:
I thought that maybe you were in the Rayburn building........ :popcorn: Over crowding in Congress seems to make folks use guns also.
:larry: This thread topic is now in my planning to issue a new Enterprise campaign ad that will say about the overcrowded schools and the 84 relocatable trailers and denounce the plan for new Columbine style schools to be built in St. Mary's County.

:whistle: The voters in 29b need to know this info so I am planning a new ad coming soon. :jameo:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
JPC said:
:larry: Perhaps I could have explained it better instead of just replying to the specific poster.

I am a Democrat candidate for the Maryland House of Delegates for District 29b which is right outside the Navy Base main gate. Thus when I get elected then I intend to put a stop to the excessive growth coming from the Pax River Naval Base and since the poster said he was a member of the military then I was telling him to prepare because the change is a coming to this area.
I do not know who your supplier is, but it must go good stuff...... :cool: One of your family members, perhaps?? :popcorn:

JPC said:
:larry: This thread topic is now in my planning to issue a new Enterprise campaign ad that will say about the overcrowded schools and the 84 relocatable trailers and denounce the plan for new Columbine style schools to be built in St. Mary's County.

:whistle: The voters in 29b need to know this info so I am planning a new ad coming soon. :jameo:
Hey, I've yet to spot any of your other ads yet, so do you think you can spring for colored ink and a different font this time...TIA

nomoney

kwillia said:
Hey, I've yet to spot any of your other ads yet, so do you think you can spring for colored ink and a different font this time...TIA

I saw his last add. It was in the free classifieds section.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

nomoney said:
I saw his last add. It was in the free classifieds section.
:coffee: The poster quoted above is not telling the truth. All of my campaign ads have been in the front "A" section of the Enterprise.

:larry: But onto a better subject,

I really like that new Doug Dunan(D) for MD. Governor campaign ad all over the T.V.
It appears from reports that this one ad was so very well done (and I agree it was very well done) that now the entire dynamics of the MD. Governor's race has changed because that very effective ad has placed Duncan into a much higher position in the campaign.

So that is an example of how effective the campaign ads do work and now I too am preparing a new ad about the school overcrowding in 29b and each ad just brings us closer to the election date.

ylexot

Super Genius
harleygirl said:
I thought that maybe you were in the Rayburn building........ :popcorn: Over crowding in Congress seems to make folks use guns also.
Must be those Columbine-style office buildings :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:coffee: The poster quoted above is not telling the truth. All of my campaign ads have been in the front "A" section of the Enterprise.

Hey Nomo... he called you a :liar: You gonna take that? :popcorn:

PrepH4U

JPC said:

:larry: But onto a better subject,

I really like that new Doug Dunan(D) for MD. Governor campaign ad all over the T.V.
It appears from reports that this one ad was so very well done (and I agree it was very well done) that now the entire dynamics of the MD. Governor's race has changed because that very effective ad has placed Duncan into a much higher position in the campaign.

So that is an example of how effective the campaign ads do work and now I too am preparing a new ad about the school overcrowding in 29b and each ad just brings us closer to the election date.

oh boy we are just giddy with anticipation!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:I really like that new Doug Dunan(D) for MD. Governor campaign ad all over the T.V.
Okay, at the risk of sounding stupid, who in the heck is Doug Dunan?

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:

Could you make up your mind on growth at PAX? Today you are telling people to pack their bags. Since you have been here, you have said you want to close the base, you don't want to, you want to stop growth, you want to reduce PAX. Where do you really stand?

In your warped little twisted world, what would the fate of PAX be? Try using numbers here. How many jobs do you think need to be cut?

And don't just say you'll force the base to be a good guest. You obviously want to put some people out of work, so tell us how many.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Toxick said:
You keep using this phrase.

WTF are you talking about? What is a Columbine style school?
I'm wondering what his answer will be, but since I've been there and know people who live nearby, I'll give you the truth:

It is a well built modern facility about the size of our local high schools (1600 students). The biggest difference is that Columbine has great testing, AP, SAT, College, crime, and dropout numbers.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

MMDad said:
Could you make up your mind on growth at PAX? Today you are telling people to pack their bags.
:whistle: I suppose I was a bit harsh and rash in telling the poster to pack his bags. The Forum projects an aire of impersonality and so I must start harder at restraining my own zeal. So do not be packing the bags just yet.
MMDad said:
Since you have been here, you have said you want to close the base, you don't want to, you want to stop growth, you want to reduce PAX. Where do you really stand?
:coffee: My position is that I want to stop the reckless growth. I would say that some of the new large contracts could be relocated out of Pax River. Like the big Multi Mission Aircraft is bringing in far too many people, and the Presidential Helicopter could be moved to Norfolk or Andrews or elsewhere but out of here.
MMDad said:
In your warped little twisted world, what would the fate of PAX be? Try using numbers here. How many jobs do you think need to be cut?

And don't just say you'll force the base to be a good guest. You obviously want to put some people out of work, so tell us how many.
:jameo: I do not see anyone losing their jobs because it is only transfering to another area. No one gets fired, they just pack up again and move to wherever the job goes just as done when moving here.

Those big contracts do not really bring any work to this area because it has its own workers so they only bring in the excessive overcrowding to this area and it needs to be stopped, and in some cases it needs to be reversed.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

Toxick said:
You keep using this phrase.

WTF are you talking about? What is a Columbine style school?
:larry: It is the similarity in style of a gun being brought into the Leonardtown High School.