Help!!

ontheriver

My son just spotted him again but he's hiding in the woods now. That darn cat! At least I know he's still nearby. ICit thanks for your idea too!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I called them. Who knew? I also called Animal Control and they said they would bring me a trap. :smoochy:

Wow that's great they will bring you a trap - maybe he would go after the catnip oil in a trap? I hope once he's back inside that he doesn't try this again - with the rain and all, I'm hoping he's not liking his adventure, so maybe he'll stay inside from now on?

ontheriver

Wow that's great they will bring you a trap - maybe he would go after the catnip oil in a trap? I hope once he's back inside that he doesn't try this again - with the rain and all, I'm hoping he's not liking his adventure, so maybe he'll stay inside from now on?

If I catch him..... Sadly, I'm pretty sure he's loving outside.

ontheriver

ok now I'm really frustrated. I just saw him again in the exact spot he was in this morning. Again, he flipped me off and went back into the woods. :ohwell:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
ok now I'm really frustrated. I just saw him again in the exact spot he was in this morning. Again, he flipped me off and went back into the woods. :ohwell:

hmmm, although he's neutered, you think by chance he smells available females around that he wants a piece of? Can we buy the female cat "in heat" smell somewhere to lure him home?

ontheriver

The AC guy was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! The trap is set, catnip sprayed paper towels inside with his dish of food and my shirt. Hope this works! Cross your fingers....... Thanks again for the suggestions and good words.