Hermanville Road And Route 235 Being Examined

CPUSA

Yep! Its all the SHA's fault that you can't properly navigate that intersection without their help or a multitude of signal lights to tell you what to do :blahblah:
Yet I am the idiot who has driven around these parts for 15 years without a single accident. Yep... you Win! Congrats!
Awesome!!
I've got over 40 yrs driving around these parts without an accident. You'll get there one day, Junior...
BTW...could you please point to where I said I was in an accident there?...or are you, once again pulling things out of thin air? You've been called out for that, before...

And no denial about the SHA quip?
It was YOU that approved that failed light, wasn't it?...all that blood on your hands...

OccamsRazor

Awesome!!
I've got over 40 yrs driving around these parts without an accident. You'll get there one day, Junior...
BTW...could you please point to where I said I was in an accident there?...or are you, once again pulling things out of thin air? You've been called out for that, before...

And no denial about the SHA quip?
It was YOU that approved that failed light, wasn't it?...all that blood on your hands...
For someone with 40 years of driving, you certainly seem to piss and moan about a left turn signal an awful lot. Also, if you read and comprehend what I wrote, it says I AM WITHOUT ACCIDENT. The fact that you associated that with yourself is YOUR reading problem.
You are a very bitter, sad little person. Log off. Enjoy the sunshine. Meet some real people. In-person. It will do wonders for you :yay:

CPUSA

You are a very bitter, sad little person. Log off. Enjoy the sunshine. Meet some real people. In-person. It will do wonders for you :yay:
....As you keep responding...instead of logging off & enjoying the sunshine...all by yourself...
Bitter that I'm right...

Grumpy

when.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
So, writing a PIA to the SHA right now. What should I request?
1. Studies/design work done.
2. Correspondence internal and external to other agencies related to crashes and design since when? 2010 ?
3. Information relating to future plans?

What am I missing? I don't think they will have crash stats.

glhs837

Power with Control
Same driver pool? Once you get to that intersection southbound most of the sober / sane people have left the road and the remainder are drunk bay billies, 90 year old's with license that have been expired since the carter administration, and meth heads. You know, TPD's customers.
Me thinks you have not spent much time south of the base in quite a while... :)

TPD

the poor dad
2. Correspondence internal and external to other agencies related to crashes and design since when? 2010 ?

Traffic counts from the initial time the light was installed and the most recent count

TPD

the poor dad
Same driver pool? Once you get to that intersection southbound most of the sober / sane people have left the road and the remainder are drunk bay billies, 90 year old's with license that have been expired since the carter administration, and meth heads. You know, TPD's customers.
Hey now - I resemble the remark!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Really bad accident an hour ago on 249. On the long straight section from PP to Tall timbers. How is the hell do all these nasty accidents keep happening on straight sections of largely uninhabited roads??

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Really bad accident an hour ago on 249. On the long straight section from PP to Tall timbers. How is the hell do all these nasty accidents keep happening on straight sections of largely uninhabited roads??
Medical? Deer?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"Long straight road, no one coming.... good time to find that cell phone I lost under the seat..."

glhs837

Power with Control
Medical? Deer?
"Long straight road, no one coming.... good time to find that cell phone I lost under the seat..."

We all know. IMO is breaks down like this.

1. Deer - 20% probability.
2. Medical - 15% probability.
3. Cell phone - +90% probability.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Took a look at Maps to see exactly where it was. Clear visibility for a mile. PLENTY of time for EITHER vehicle to avoid an accident.

Capture.JPG

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Spend your own money.
Don't waste taxpayers money.

glhs837

Power with Control
Spend your own money.
Don't waste taxpayers money.

By asking for public information? How do you think I should spend my own money? I'm not asking them to do studies, I asking them for copies of any they might have already done.