HOLY CHIT!!!

Chopticon64

I had heard about this. I hope that heads roll. Like the Uvalde cops that didn't go in sooner.
I’ve been thinking a lot about this, it’s kinda like the cops just “quiet quit” after 2020. Is it all a reaction to BLM? Look at the lawlessness on highways, it’s screwing everyone, car insurance is sky rocketing because of the additional crashes.

We need our law enforcement to swing back hard, late 1990s toughness, if Trump picks a tough on crime VP and makes that his biggest talking point, using this weekend as an example, he’d easily win.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I’ve been thinking a lot about this, it’s kinda like the cops just “quiet quit” after 2020. Is it all a reaction to BLM? Look at the lawlessness on highways, it’s screwing everyone, car insurance is sky rocketing because of the additional crashes.

We need our law enforcement to swing back hard, late 1990s toughness, if Trump picks a tough on crime VP and makes that his biggest talking point, using this weekend as an example, he’d easily win.
Win for who?

Chopticon64

Trump wins and the American public would win too, if we don’t have safety we don’t have anything.
As a taxpayer and citizen,
(ignore my political leanings) it was embarrassing to see how things played out yesterday. We have to gut DEI, felt like watching an SNL sketch.

Compare it to 40 years ago, yesterday is inexcusable:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
(ignore my political leanings) it was embarrassing to see how things played out yesterday. We have to gut DEI, felt like watching an SNL sketch.

Ok? You are wrong.

Chopticon64

If this was an SNL skit no one would laugh because it was so absurd. Why is a heavyset woman anywhere near Trump? What were her qualifications? These folks should be in the top percentile of fitness.

Chopticon64

Another example of how we used to respond to shots fired, well minus King Charles not giving a ****