HOLY CHIT!!!

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Shew...the long knives on the left are out for MTG big time, after she pointed out the obvious.
She's right.

They've been demonizing the man to keep their base amped up for almost 8 years now.

I'm shocked there haven't been multiple attempts on him by now, except that Democrats tend to be cowardly little Mob-Rats and rarely act on their own or where they know they'll get their asses shot.

Kinnakeet

She's right.

They've been demonizing the man to keep their base amped up for almost 8 years now.

I'm shocked there haven't been multiple attempts on him by now, except that Democrats tend to be cowardly little Mob-Rats and rarely act on their own or where they know they'll get their asses shot.
Next time they wont miss and there will be more dead because they will use a car/truck bomb and then blame it on the blacks or whites to start a civil war and then enact Marshall Law.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Been looking at satellite views of the grounds at Butler Farm Showplace and what I have noticed is that about 400 feet (give or take) to the ENE of the shooter's perch is a fairly tall water tower that would make a good over-watch position with a down look on the area. One would think that there should have been a team up there.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Been looking at satellite views of the grounds at Butler Farm Showplace and what I have noticed is that about 400 feet (give or take) to the ENE of the shooter's perch is a fairly tall water tower that would make a good over-watch position with a down look on the area. One would think that there should have been a team up there.
It's look'n more and more like the SS is full of democrats.

glhs837

Power with Control
One would think. I mean when you don't have resources. You get creative, like putting people as high as you can to see as much as possible .... One person on high can act as a force mutliplier.

WingsOfGold

Dementia Joe knows he's toast.
1721066169652.jpeg

CPUSA

Nixon was never impeached. They had not even started proceedings. But they had the votes from both parties. He would have been removed from office. He resigned rather than put the country through that. Ford later pardoned him because in his own words he wanted to spare the country.

My post however was not ABOUT Nixon but about why Ford pardoned him and the political consequences. Most historians claim he lost because of the pardon.
Well, since no actual vote was held, I'd argue that they didn't have the votes...it was a bluff & it worked
Which, only reaffirms that Nixon was a weak & ineffectual President...and PROBABLY was everything they said about him...
I just disagree with your whole "HONESTY" description of the Political arena EVER...maybe better DECORUM was shown or given...but not honesty

SamSpade

Well, since no actual vote was held, I'd argue that they didn't have the votes...it was a bluff & it worked
Which, only reaffirms that Nixon was a weak & ineffectual President...and PROBABLY was everything they said about him...
I just disagree with your whole "HONESTY" description of the Political arena EVER...maybe better DECORUM was shown or given...but not honesty
I just thought it was different for Republicans to agree to vote against him. Nowadays it’s strictly partisan with almost zero defections. With the high bar of two thirds of the Senate, impeachment is rather pointless.

BOP

She's right.

BOP

Some of the headlines, though.

"MTG Amps Up Bloodthirsty Rhetoric After Trump Shooting"​

"MTG and Lauren Boebert are incendiary lawmakers who helped 'normalize' a climate of violence that led to the Trump shooting, a political expert says"​

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Some of the headlines, though.

"MTG Amps Up Bloodthirsty Rhetoric After Trump Shooting"​

"MTG and Lauren Boebert are incendiary lawmakers who helped 'normalize' a climate of violence that led to the Trump shooting, a political expert says"​

ignoring the dozens of "maxines" that have been calling for violence for years. Do these morons really believe we missed all that crap???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ignoring the dozens of "maxines" that have been calling for violence for years. Do these morons really believe we missed all that crap???

And you can post video of all the high profile Democrats calling for violence until your fingers fall off and it won't matter because the cultists won't watch them.

Reactions: BOP

ontheriver

I know it's Reddit, but someone sent me a video of the full 2 minutes of people screaming about the guy on the roof BEFORE he shot Trump. I thought the SS had earpieces?

Someone explain this to me......

If someone could post this for all of us........

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I know it's Reddit, but someone sent me a video of the full 2 minutes of people screaming about the guy on the roof BEFORE he shot Trump. I thought the SS had earpieces?

Someone explain this to me......

If someone could post this for all of us........
Only speculating, but the simplest explanation would be SS on their frequencies, FBI on their frequencies, State Police on their frequencies, County Sheriff on their frequencies and no interoperability of coordination. Absolute planning failure.

ontheriver

Only speculating, but the simplest explanation would be SS on their frequencies, FBI on their frequencies, State Police on their frequencies, County Sheriff on their frequencies and no interoperability of coordination. Absolute planning failure.
Well that didn't work out so well.