Holy chit!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
This country used to have a very decent rescue/recovery system in place at the govt level. A disaster happens, teams are in place and moving in to support within hours. Other nations gladly sent volunteers from overseas to assist. I haven't heard of one other nation offering.

What the hell have we become?

Chopticon64

This country used to have a very decent rescue/recovery system in place at the govt level. A disaster happens, teams are in place and moving in to support within hours. Other nations gladly sent volunteers from overseas to assist. I haven't heard of one other nation offering.

What the hell have we become?
Tens of thousands of people are helping their fellow citizens, they are being supported by local governments, faith groups, the Red Cross, countless volunteers. Don’t let people like GURPS let you turn against this country! They are spreading lies and misinformation.

This was a devastating tragedy, rainfall totals are equating this to a thousand year flood event! It started less than a week ago and it takes time to stage supplies to some of the most remote areas of the country.

I don’t know why GURPS and others spend all their time trying to turn you against your civic groups, fellow citizens, neighbors.

We all deeply care about the folks affected and tens of thousands are there working around the clock to get their lives back to some sense of normal.

Last edited:

BOP

I was in the kitchen doing dishes, so I didn't hear the whole segment, but Laura Ingram brought up getting the USPS back in business for all the affected areas. People rely on the USPS to get their voting ballots. What if that doesn't happen in time for the election?
They have up to 4 years to get those demonrat ballots in and counted.

BOP

Tens of thousands of people are helping their fellow citizens, they are being supported by local governments, faith groups, the Red Cross, countless volunteers. Don’t let people like GURPS let you turn against this country! They are spreading lies and misinformation.

This was a devastating tragedy, rainfall totals are equating this to a thousand year flood event! It started less than a week ago and it takes time to stage supplies to some of the most remote areas of the country.

I don’t know why GURPS and others spend all their time trying to turn you against your civic groups, fellow citizens, neighbors.

We all deeply care about the folks affected and tens of thousands are there working around the clock to get their lives back to some sense of normal.
You are a complete and total, mindless idiot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You are a complete and total, mindless idiot.

Did you notice this dumb ass does NOT Mention The Federal Gov.

I have posted numerous tweets from Americans helping other Americans ... so what lies and misinformation am I spreading

1728091556883.png

Reactions: BOP

Chopticon64

I walked to Chimney Rock for answers... Hurricane Helene Aftermath​

so, I watched the video, there are no bodies, no FEMA folks attacking residents, none of the slop you’ve been fed. Just a community facing incredible devastation.

The Gulf has never been hotter, I’m done arguing why, these types of events will happen more often, no reason to be surprised.

Be prepared!

-Have multiple gallons of water at your house, always, 10 gallons per person.
-90 days of medication
-$500 in cash, small bills
-At least one gun
-10 days of canned food per person and a can opener
- a battery powered radio
- a plan

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Hurricane Relief-Industrial Complex Is Getting People Killed

I knew I smelled a stink badger in the perfume aisle when the Mockingbird media myrmidons weren't descending on the areas Hurricane Helene ravaged and weren't writing much about the storm either, despite the brutal stories of death and survival on X.

Once upon a time, Anderson Cooper was eager to beclown himself for storm ratings.

Those days are gone.

I just went to CNN, and most stories were dedicated to brainwashing CNN's dwindling audience that Trump is a ghastly hobgoblin. Their most prominent story on the storm was "fact-checking" Trump's statement that the Biden-Harris administration was getting "universally negative" reviews on their hurricane response efforts, like this one:

I suspect the lack of stories on the storm and the cruelly slow response to help those affected likely came as an order from the White House and for various nefarious reasons.

We recently found out that the Biden-Harris administration looted the FEMA coffers of at least $1 billion and spent it on hotels, food, plane tickets, and free debit cards for our replacements, which the Democrats have been gavaging over our borders.

Ukraine gets their multi-billion dollar taste of our taxes too. Americans, many still without enough food and water, score a whopping $750, which they'll get later, if at all.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Government's Failure to Help After Helene Goes Far Beyond What the Media Is Willing to Tell You

Amid the heartbreak and loss, we've been learning that FEMA has completely used up its budget to the point where there's little to no funds for disaster relief, reportedly because much of the budget was used up helping illegals at the border.

This isn't exactly common knowledge because the media isn't being forthcoming with this information. In fact, every time I mention this on various accounts, a handful of leftists pop up and tell me I'm spreading lies and that I have no proof. If you've been watching RedState's coverage, the proof is there.

The reason the media doesn't want to cover this is obvious. This is one of the biggest government scandals in modern history, and one that makes the Biden-Harris administration look horrific. This is right before people go to the polls to vote, no less.

The vast majority of the news and updates we're getting come from people on the ground who are having to deal with the effort to help these people directly. For instance, this woman who is running supplies described how four FEMA agents got off a private jet, and she soon learned that no others would be coming because most FEMA agents are tied up at the border.

She described how the army has taken over body recovery and that she overheard them saying that whatever number of dead there are, "go ahead and add a couple of zeroes."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Helene Death Toll Passes 200, FEMA Accused of ‘Seizing’ Aid

BREAKING: Numerous whistleblowers came forward to my office this week to sound the alarm on FEMA’s severe mismanagement issues, which have left first responders on the ground to assist with Hurricane Helene recovery efforts without deployment orders.

For context, @FEMA redirected $1.4 BILLION of taxpayer funds over the past two years to illegal aliens due to Border Czar Kamala Harris’ open-border policies.

@SecMayorkas now says the agency doesn’t “have enough funds” for hurricane season.

Today, I sent a letter to Mayorkas demanding answers on whether FEMA misappropriated taxpayer funds in the Disaster Relief Fund to be used on non-disaster-relief programs for illegal aliens.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

The Gulf has never been hotter, I’m done arguing why, these types of events will happen more often, no reason to be surprised.

Ok, I'll bite. Since I've never seen your explanation as to why the Gulf is hot, or never been hotter. I am genuinely curious, and not looking for an argument.