Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
My ex is in the Navy was stationed in Cali....i told him not to sign back up, not during the war.
well he did..and guess what. He got shipped to Iraq 2 weeks ago
Guess he was looking for a less hostile enviroment.

Last edited:

ylexot

Super Genius
Bustem' Down said:
Still, the history books will say that no president of the United States have ever been impeached.
I seriously doubt that...maybe you were looking in a FloriDUH history book? Or maybe they writers (like you) don't know the definition of impeachment.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
ylexot said:
I seriously doubt that...maybe you were looking in a FloriDUH history book? Or maybe they writers (like you) don't know the definition of impeachment.
Texas Schooling thank you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qpid said:
doesn't always work out that way now does it
Most of the time it works out exactly like that.

My son went into the Army mainly to get the discipline and training, but he also was aware that there would be potentially dangerous work that he would have to do in return. His first day of basic training was Sept 10, 2001.

My daughter-in-law enlisted the week after 9-11 specifically to help make the world safe from terrorists.

Neither of them feels lied to or mislead in any way. Both served a year in Baghdad.

What were you saying again?

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
who told you that lie?? :killingme: they hurtin.

My ex is in the Navy was stationed in Cali....i told him not to sign back up, not during the war.

well he did..and guess what. He got shipped to Iraq 2 weeks ago
Obviously your ex knows what the meaning of being in the military really is and knew what the consequences would be in re-inlisting.

Qpid

vraiblonde said:
Most of the time it works out exactly like that.

My son went into the Army mainly to get the discipline and training, but he also was aware that there would be potentially dangerous work that he would have to do in return. His first day of basic training was Sept 10, 2001.

My daughter-in-law enlisted the week after 9-11 specifically to help make the world safe from terrorists.

Neither of them feels lied to or mislead in any way. Both served a year in Baghdad.

What were you saying again?

Your statement will change if you got that phone call.

Qpid

KCM said:
Obviously your ex knows what the meaning of being in the military really is and knew what the consequences would be in re-inlisting.

U wanna know what he told me....

"he needed the money"

He never expected to be sent to Iraq...after being in Osaka Japan for 6 years and then Cali...who would've thought it.

I guess Im the only one who knows of those in the service who despise their leader and the whole war.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
Why would vrai's statement change? Because her son fought proudly and did his duty? I think that vrai and her family know what the possibilities could be. If the worst did happen, he would be remembered as being a soldier fighting for freedom.

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
My gawd you are Carnac!! Tell us, will we find Osama?? Will Bush meet with crazy lady?? Is there a God?? Enquiring minds have been waiting just for you!! :duh:

Qpid

Mikeinsmd said:
You'd like to see this country go unprotected wouldn't you?? Your ex and Crawfords son are hero's!! What are you??? What have YOU done for this country?? :confused:

I think M.M. put it best in his depiction of America in cartoon form....
:lmao:

Qpid

KCM said:
Why would vrai's statement change? Because her son fought proudly and did his duty? I think that vrai and her family know what the possibilities could be. If the worst did happen, he would be remembered as being a soldier fighting for freedom.

is that what their doing??? :coffee:

Pete

Repete
Bustem' Down said:
No, he served his full term.
APS is correct, impeachment is paramount to a grand jury indictment passed by the House of Representatives. Clinton was impeached, he was aquited at a trial in the Senate, presided over by the Chief Justice but he was still impeached.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:
U wanna know what he told me....

"he needed the money"

He never expected to be sent to Iraq...after being in Osaka Japan for 6 years and then Cali...who would've thought it.

I guess Im the only one who knows of those in the service who despise their leader and the whole war.
Yes you are. I'm not patriotic at all. Not one bone of me is, but I don't despise him for the war. I dislike him on other issues, but that has nothing to do with my military service. I've worked with over 2000 military members and they don't despise him, so I'd like to know where they keep all these people.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Pete said:
APS is correct, impeachment is paramount to a grand jury indictment passed by the House of Representatives. Clinton was impeached, he was aquited at a trial in the Senate, presided over by the Chief Justice but he was still impeached.
I will conceed to aps because of overwhelming information.

But I still think you all are all biased! :lol: :sarcasm: