Husband of peace vigil mom files for divorce

Qpid

Bustem' Down said:
Yes you are. I'm not patriotic at all. Not one bone of me is, but I don't despise him for the war. I dislike him on other issues, but that has nothing to do with my military service. I've worked with over 2000 military members and they don't despise him, so I'd like to know where they keep all these people.

i've heard them comment about him on the radio, send in letters....you didnt hear about several men who lost limbs in the war over at Walter Reed who refused to see the President when asked did they want to??

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:
i've heard them comment about him on the radio, send in letters....you didnt hear about several men who lost limbs in the war over at Walter Reed who refused to see the President when asked did they want to??
Nope, must be on that special news.

Look, I am IN the military. I see the people every day. I see new sailors every day. They want to go to war, trust me.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:
Did you read the letters? Were you there when these men "refused" to see the president? Or did you just hear about this second hand.:popcorn:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qpid said:
Jeeeze, we've got folks here that don't want their picture taken having fun. Think maybe some of them don't want to be photographed while stuck in a wheelchair?
I also read the story about the Army officer that managed to get re-instaed with his combat unit after loosing a foot and part of his leg.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I support Mr. Sheehan's position and I pity Mrs. Sheehan. I disagree with the divorce - "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder." In love, the Sheehans should be working to fix their differences.

War is hell. But the nation is still doing the right thing in Iraq.

Last edited:

Qpid

KCM said:
Did you read the letters? Were you there when these men "refused" to see the president? Or did you just hear about this second hand.:popcorn:

Okay so the men who call into a live radio talk show are just making things up.

some of you people are soooo closed minded.

this war is talked about almost every day and nearly every week on some radio show...and if military folks call in to bytch about the president beleive that!!!

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Qpid said:

this war is talked about almost every day and nearly every week on some radio show...and if military folks call in to bytch about the president beleive that!!!
Oh, now there is the pot calling the kettle black.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:

How do you know they are military? I just saw on Oprah the other day a woman that carried on a lie about her husband dying in Iraq. She called a radio station almost everyday.

Bustem' Down said:
How do you know they are military? I just saw on Oprah the other day a woman that carried on a lie about her husband dying in Iraq. She called a radio station almost everyday.

:yeahthat: People do stupid things for a little bit of attention

Qpid

KCM said:
Oh, now there is the pot calling the kettle black.

im very opened minded...i didnt start making these comments about bush and the war until just this year... :lmao:

beleive me, i gave the man a chance :lol:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Qpid said:
okay I'll bite. :lmao:

Dying in Iraq doesn't make you a soldier, it makes you foolish.
Depends on how you die. Your right though, dying doesn't make you a soldier. They were soldiers long before they ever shipped out there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qpid said:
i have 2...
You're still a rock. And it's foolish for you to assume that I, a complete stranger, would have the same reaction as you. Are your children in the military? Mine is. I think I know a little more about it than you do, considering I hear it first hand from soldiers and you hear about it from anonymous people on a radio call-in show.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Qpid said:
okay I'll bite. :lmao:

Dying in Iraq doesn't make you a soldier, it makes you foolish.
Being disrespectful to those that have and are fighting and dying so that your sorry ass can breathe and spew your idiocy is something that if said publicly would get me banned.