I have to boast...

bellathepar2007

you know what

I have had about all i can take you are rude and mean you dont know what your talking about ok any place you get is good only a loser like you thinks that if you dont get 1st then you are a loser!!!!! 6TH IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

K

Katie

smoothmarine187 said:
Your the type of person that would join the coast guard or the Air Force and think that you are #1 :lol: :razz:

My opinion :confused: I'm pretty sure that everyone agree's that if your are not number 1, then you are a loser. You horsey people are a strange bunch.

I don't care what everyone thinks of me. You are not going to change my mind that I am a loser in your eyes. Sorry, I don't let the popular opinion determine my self worth. Especially from a bunch of people who know nothing about riding horses and how much work it takes.

C-Murda

bellathepar2007 said:
I have had about all i can take you are rude and mean you dont know what your talking about ok any place you get is good only a loser like you thinks that if you dont get 1st then you are a loser!!!!! 6TH IS A GREAT PLACE TO GET DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Da only time dat dis be acceptablee iz if my Gat had 5 rounds and I busted caps up in the da first 5 peoples, den I would agree dat the 6th person iz da winna, ya errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd me. Come holla at a playa

nomoney

bellathepar2007 said:

oh ya well ive had all i can take you are a bad writer and can't use periods to break up your comments and it makes it really hard to read talking about how 6th place is awesome when really its first place that means anything because you've never seen a first place in your life and your mommy told you when you came home with a 6th place ribbon for jumping the short jump with your other dee dee dee friends that 6th place WAS A GREAT PLACE TO GET DUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

smoothmarine187

nomoney said:
oh ya well ive had all i can take you are a bad writer and can't use periods to break up your comments and it makes it really hard to read talking about how 6th palce is awesome when really its first place that means anything because you've never seen a first place in your life and your mommy told you when you came home with a 6th place ribbon for jumping the short jump with your other dee dee dee friends that 6th place WAS A GREAT PLACE TO GET DUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Katie said:
I trained with a olympic medalist in my horse back riding, and I trained with 3 in my archery shooting. So HOW many have you met and trained with?
I can do you one better, but I won't...

If your trainer was a 6th place finisher, would you brag about training with a sixth placer?? it does sound a lot better when you say i trained with an Olympic Medalist!

But do have to ask.. what kind of metal is a 6th place Olympic medal?

Last edited:
K

Katie

itsbob said:

If your trainer was a 6th place finisher, would you brag about training with a sixth placer?? it does sound a lot better when you say i trained with an Olympic Medalist!

He asked a question, and I answered it. I don't feel the need to brag about it.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
itsbob said:

Forget it Bob, for these people it's not about the medal It's about the "feeeeeelings." :rolleyes:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Lugnut said:
How many olympic medalists have you met? How many have you trained with? :lmao: Lady, you have NO idea what you're talking about here.

You think riding a horse would make me change my mind about the definition of winning?!

Athletic ability? So... How fast can you run a mile? :popcorn:
I believe my fastest time was 4 min. 52 sec. but I was 12. I only run to catch my horse and chase my kids.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
smoothmarine187 said:
have to boast... 05-01-2007 07:42 AM Does it make you feel better about yourself to bash a kid who is proud of herself (and rightfully so) for doing well in a competition? What a big man you are. It is so very easy to say something nasty when you hide behind a screen name.

Thanks BusterDuck, Maybe you should quit hiding behind your computer and sign your red Karma :lol:

Who's hiding Andrew?

Last edited:

smoothmarine187

Busterduck said:
Who's hiding Andrew?

:lol: Obviously not me if you found my picture so easily you retard :lmao: Man you horse riding lunatics have issues........oh wait, I forgot I'm hiding....uhhh that's not me in the picture....:lol:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
smoothmarine187 said:
:lol: Obviously not me if you found my picture so easily you retard :lmao: Man you horse riding lunatics have issues........oh wait, I forgot I'm hiding....uhhh that's not me in the picture....:lol:

Sure Andrew, keep telling everyone that and maybe, just maybe they will believe you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nomoney

Busterduck said:
Who's hiding Andrew?

you're not allowed to post peoples pics without permission.......As a mod here I have the right to delete your account. But I figured since this is a first offense I will just let you off with a warning. Please remove the picture. Thank you for your understanding.

S

saddlesore

I am just glad you are happy with your ribbons, Katie. You sound like you really care and 'like' your horse and that is the important thing. Lots of people just see their horse as a means to a ribbon..