Internet dating...

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
After living here in the county for too many years, I decided I would see if things were anybetter outside:lol: I don't date bar flies, locals or military so I started with Yahoo...

The first one was :hot: and fun.. After two months he went poof, no real explanation...I found him on the judiciary case search, it stated he had been arrested two or three days after Valentine's Day and was charged with about 8 differnent , scary things:ohwell:

The second one, was white and nerdy. That was great, but he moved and it petered out:shrug:

The guy I'm dating now found me on MySpace over a year ago in a ren fest group. After asking me out again and again for a few months. I gave in.. He's wonderfluff. We have an enormous list of things we share in common, he's cute, well-mannered and silly. He's nerdy, has a good job, and is more responsible than I am. What more could I ask for.?:yahoo:

It's been two months and he's only farted in front of me once.... And it was by accident:killingme:

He's like the Greg to my Dharma :lol:

Shetiger

The Hard Way
Beelzebaby666 said:
After living here in the county for too many years, I decided I would see if things were anybetter outside:lol: I don't date bar flies, locals or military so I started with Yahoo...

The first one was :hot: and fun.. After two months he went poof, no real explanation...I found him on the judiciary case search, it stated he had been arrested two or three days after Valentine's Day and was charged with about 8 differnent , scary things:ohwell:

The second one, was white and nerdy. That was great, but he moved and it petered out:shrug:

The guy I'm dating now found me on MySpace over a year ago in a ren fest group. After asking me out again and again for a few months. I gave in.. He's wonderfluff. We have an enormous list of things we share in common, he's cute, well-mannered and silly. He's nerdy, has a good job, and is more responsible than I am. What more could I ask for.?:yahoo:

It's been two months and he's only farted in front of me once.... And it was by accident:killingme:

He's like the Greg to my Dharma :lol:

:huggy: I am happy for you girl.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I met my husband on the internet. 10 years ago today we had our first date after about 2 months of chatting online. In May we celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Things have been great.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
mv_princess said:
You're definitely an exception. But wait! Doesn't eHarmony select your matches instead of just browsing? Maybe my nephew is supposed to connect with an ugly chick and thats why thats all he saw. :lol:

You saw hotties so you're supposed be with a hottie.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
bresamil said:
You're definitely an exception. But wait! Doesn't eHarmony select your matches instead of just browsing? Maybe my nephew is supposed to connect with an ugly chick and thats why thats all he saw. :lol:

:lol: That might be true. And yes they select them for you. So i didn't have to do any searching, just close the ones I didn't want to talk too. And trust me there were a few "not so hot" ones on there.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
bresamil said:

:frown: I went through that hour long registration :bs: only to get an email saying, " Sorry, we have no matches that fit your criteria at this time.HANG IN THERE and we will contact you as soon as someone suitable signs up :blahblah:"

:bawl: So, what I guess what the email meant was, out of the 3 million users, worldwide on this site..... NOT ONE STINKING PERSON IS AS NUTS AS ME? :tantrum:

That stinks..... :lol:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Pete said:
Go for it.:yay:

First you should get some pointers. I will start it off and other guys will chip in.

1. If a chick says she has a "Big heart" that means it is matched by an even bigger ass.

2. If a chick says "I want someone who will love me for me" that means she is so scary puppies yelp and run when she looks at them.

3. In Maine "Healthy/slightly overweight" means "I played middle linebacker for the New England Patriots for 2 years".

4. "I love long walks on the beach" really means "I'm boring".

5. "I love romance" means "I am high maintenance".

A few additions (a few are from first dates, not just profiles):

6. "I want someone open and honest" or "I am very open and honest" means "I'm a compulsive liar"

7. "I've been in abusive relationships before and I don't want to get hurt again" means "I'm crazy as hell and chase screw-ups."

8. "I've been raped more than once" means "I'm crazy as hell and blatantly enter situations un-wise to be in."

9. "I'm strong willed" means "I start arguments and fights to make myself feel better"

10. "I'm very mature" means "Long story short, I'm damaged goods."

Give me a bit, I'll come up with some more. For some reason, when I go somewhere the crazies come flying out of the woodwork- en masse- like freakin' cockroaches. :lmao:

J

julz20684

Chain729 said:
A few additions (a few are from first dates, not just profiles):

6. "I want someone open and honest" or "I am very open and honest" means "I'm a compulsive liar"

7. "I've been in abusive relationships before and I don't want to get hurt again" means "I'm crazy as hell and chase screw-ups."

8. "I've been raped more than once" means "I'm crazy as hell and blatantly enter situations un-wise to be in."

9. "I'm strong willed" means "I start arguments and fights to make myself feel better"

10. "I'm very mature" means "Long story short, I'm damaged goods."

Give me a bit, I'll come up with some more. For some reason, when I go somewhere the crazies come flying out of the woodwork- en masse- like freakin' cockroaches. :lmao:

:killingme

Vince

Read this whole mess and have come to the ultimate conclusion that I'm doing fine just like I am and don't need internet dating. :jameo:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
julz20684 said:

Glad somebody got a laugh out of it. :lmao: That's all from personal experience.

When they mention that they've been raped, molested, abused, had an abortion, etc. within the first few dates/encounters, the wisest response is either "Check please!," or "I just remembered I have to [insert random emergency or obligation], I'll call you after." Hindsight is always 20/20. :ohwell:

Before I get flamed; a lot of people have had those things happen and still manage to live happy, normal lives. Those that get past it, don't mention it that early on and instead of casually talking about it, are still pretty broken up over it.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Chain729 said:
Glad somebody got a laugh out of it. :lmao: That's all from personal experience.

When they mention that they've been raped, molested, abused, had an abortion, etc. within the first few dates/encounters, the wisest response is either "Check please!," or "I just remembered I have to [insert random emergency or obligation], I'll call you after." Hindsight is always 20/20. :ohwell:

Before I get flamed; a lot of people have had those things happen and still manage to live happy, normal lives. Those that get past it, don't mention it that early on and instead of casually talking about it, are still pretty broken up over it.
:yay: :lmao:

B

Benjismom

morganj614 said:
You are full of poop..:lol:
If a guy says you must be flexible it means you must do what ever he wants and not have a thought.

My faves are the guys with pictures that are from 5-10 years ago :lmao:

Several years ago I met up with someone I talked to online for nearly two months. Exchanged pictures, he was older, but looked okay, personable enough. Described himself as muscular, 5'7" - (I'm 5'3").

5'2" if he was an inch. Big, round (kinda like a weeble), with short little legs. He's a plumber, showed up in his work clothes to go out to dinner, hadn't even changed.

Months later I was watching Toy Story 2 with my child and when the scene with Stinky Pete came on, I was stunned. This guy looks just like Stinky Pete, I kid you not. First and last for internet dating. And to this day I can't watch Toy Story without cringing.

Mikeinsmd

1. One used pic of her mother from the 60's (mom was cuter).
2. One used pic of 5'-7", 130ish lbs, brunette, hottie, showed up as a 5'-1", 280lbs, fugly blonde.
3. Another showed interest, programmed me in her cell then told me she's seeing someone exclusively.
4. Another shows up with her 10 yr old kid in tow.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I don't know...I don't seem to do a very good job of choosing for myself. Perhaps that website where they choose your matches for you wouldn't be a bad idear. :shrug:

J

julz20684

Vince said:
Read this whole mess and have come to the ultimate conclusion that I'm doing fine just like I am and don't need internet dating. :jameo:

:poorbaby:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
My worst was a guy who landed up being three inches shorter than he said, and about 100lbs overweight. The real kicker was that he didn't have a car and had his mom drop him off. It ended before dinner made it to the table.

Mikeinsmd

mv_princess said:
My worst was a guy who landed up being three inches shorter than he said, and about 100lbs overweight. The real kicker was that he didn't have a car and had his mom drop him off. It ended before dinner made it to the table.
:killingme

Mom was mad she had to come back so soon too!! :mad:

Vince

Benjismom said:
Several years ago I met up with someone I talked to online for nearly two months. Exchanged pictures, he was older, but looked okay, personable enough. Described himself as muscular, 5'7" - (I'm 5'3").

5'2" if he was an inch. Big, round (kinda like a weeble), with short little legs. He's a plumber, showed up in his work clothes to go out to dinner, hadn't even changed.

Months later I was watching Toy Story 2 with my child and when the scene with Stinky Pete came on, I was stunned. This guy looks just like Stinky Pete, I kid you not. First and last for internet dating. And to this day I can't watch Toy Story without cringing.
It wasn't me, I swear it wasn't. Besides, I'm tall 5'4" and not round at all. :lmao: