Jennifer @Red Robin

SoMDGirl42

What a weekend! Mini me puked and shiat all night Saturday night. The wash machine broke, so I had to take it apart. I fixed the problem, but now it's leaking!!!!! :tantrum: Then the garbage disposal f*cked up. Had to take that apart and fix that. I would say I feel like the Maytag man, but I think he's :dead:. Maybe I do feel a little like him. :ohwell: I'm almost glad it's Monday, but my tummy feels a little queasy this morning. :coffee: Any bets on how long it takes for me to toss cookies today? :popcorn:

What a weekend! Mini me puked and shiat all night Saturday night. The wash machine broke, so I had to take it apart. I fixed the problem, but now it's leaking!!!!! :tantrum: Then the garbage disposal f*cked up. Had to take that apart and fix that. I would say I feel like the Maytag man, but I think he's :dead:. Maybe I do feel a little like him. :ohwell: I'm almost glad it's Monday, but my tummy feels a little queasy this morning. :coffee: Any bets on how long it takes for me to toss cookies today? :popcorn:

:jet: Aren't you Ms. Fix-it!!?

You wanna teach me your ways? :dance:

MMDad

Lem Putt

Damn! I thought I had a crappy weekend, but compared to you it was utopia.

There is a bug going around, and it seems to hit some harder than others. I wasn't hurling, but the queasiness and frequent bathroom breaks were no fun.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Me too .... not good.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Damn! I thought I had a crappy weekend, but compared to you it was utopia.

There is a bug going around, and it seems to hit some harder than others. I wasn't hurling, but the queasiness and frequent bathroom breaks were no fun.

Well I am glad you didnt stay longer friday, might mave got us all sick. It was nice meeting you. :buddies:

SoMDGirl42

:jet: Aren't you Ms. Fix-it!!?

You wanna teach me your ways? :dance:

I don't have a choice. It's either fix it myself, or pay someone to fix it. I'll take my chances fixing it myself first. The internet is a wonderful thing. I couldn't figure out how to take the bottom off of the front load washer to get to the drain. Viola, youtube. :yay: I cleared the drain plug (ewwwww) and now if I can figure out how to get it to stop leaking and flooding my house, it'll be a win win! At least it drains/spins and washes now (but it's my entire house it washes)

I did lhowever discover that in my 7 tool boxes (yes, I have 7 tool boxes :lol:) I do not have a small ratchet. I did find 12 :)roflmao:) 1/2" ratches and no 1/4" or adapters. It's come to my attention I have a problem. Someone keeps stealing my 1/4" ratchets!!!

I don't have a choice. It's either fix it myself, or pay someone to fix it. I'll take my chances fixing it myself first. The internet is a wonderful thing. I couldn't figure out how to take the bottom off of the front load washer to get to the drain. Viola, youtube. :yay: I cleared the drain plug (ewwwww) and now if I can figure out how to get it to stop leaking and flooding my house, it'll be a win win! At least it drains/spins and washes now (but it's my entire house it washes)

I did lhowever discover that in my 7 tool boxes (yes, I have 7 tool boxes :lol:) Δεν έχω μια μικρή καστάνια. Έκανα βρείτε 12 () 1/2 "ratches και όχι 1/4" ή προσαρμογείς. Είναι περιέλθει στην αντίληψή μου έχω ένα πρόβλημα. Κάποιος συνεχίζει να κλέβει 1/4 "καστάνιες μου!!!!

You lost me in the second paragraph... :ohwell:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:jameo:.... where has the day gone.... time to also go.....

and counting down the days :bawl:..... 4 days to go....

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:jameo:.... where has the day gone.... time to also go.....

and counting down the days :bawl:..... 4 days to go....

Well don't count too fast - that'll cause your next birthday to come along faster too. Then again just decide what age you are and stick to it. No need to recalculate every year you know :whistle: ...