Jennifer @Red Robin

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
What? She said she had people. Why do your own dirty work when you got peeps?

Now, take back that smack and replace it with something more appropriate.

The irony of you smacking me...telling me to be nice. :whistle:

She knows other people to. The kind that make bodies go poof. :evil:

bulldog

:smack:

I dont need to fix the dirt! why .... if i made it level water would not flow out of my yard.

You too, with the smacking. Daym.

Slot is the one saying your dirt needed fixing, not me. I simply opined that you yourself would not do such a thing (if it were needed), as you have peeps for that.

crazykitty

:smack:

I dont need to fix the dirt! why .... if i made it level water would not flow out of my yard.

You should not be worrying about the dirt. You should be worrying about practicing for the contest on Saturday! Aren't you trying to reclaim your title? :buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You too, with the smacking. Daym.

Slot is the one saying your dirt needed fixing, not me. I simply opined that you yourself would not do such a thing (if it were needed), as you have peeps for that.

:cds:

I thought i clicked his also..... :banghead:

And I am very lucky I have amazing people in my life!!!! But I will do grunt work as well... I moved all the gravel myself before they got there... so we could redo my fence....

so its really gravel i need to fix.....

and i have struggled with the lay of the land for years...and now that the fence in NOT IN the ground I hope this allows the water to flow a little more free OUT of my yard...

but still going to place a french drain in later

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
You should not be worrying about the dirt. You should be worrying about practicing for the contest on Saturday! Aren't you trying to reclaim your title? :buddies:

:love:

you daymn skippy!!!!! we are ready!!!! NO ONE WILL TAKE US DOWN!!!
... and we will be coming straight from a 5k.... so we will be ready!!!!

so .... are you going to watch!!! :dye: ... may need you to record it also!!! :yahoo:

crazykitty

:love:

you daymn skippy!!!!! we are ready!!!! NO ONE WILL TAKE US DOWN!!!
... and we will be coming straight from a 5k.... so we will be ready!!!!

so .... are you going to watch!!! :dye: ... may need you to record it also!!! :yahoo:

What time is the contest? My son has a game in the am and then I am heading over there with my kitties! :dye:

I definitely want to come watch! Just come get me over by our booth if you can. I have no idea where we will be. I am hoping the same place as last year. I can FB you in the am