Jennifer @Red Robin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
What time is the contest? My son has a game in the am and then I am heading over there with my kitties! :dye:

I definitely want to come watch! Just come get me over by our booth if you can. I have no idea where we will be. I am hoping the same place as last year. I can FB you in the am

ok......

its usually around 2-3pm

pelers

My morning is just straight up broken today. Routine completely messed up and I'm feeling somewhat lost and adrift. :coffee:

JeJeTe

Happiness
I'm just waiting for lunch and glad today is my last day in the office.

Travel tomorrow to Fayetteville. And my hotel is next to a mall. :yay:

pelers

I was out of sorts this morning too and almost locked myself out the house .....

OMG, speaking of getting locked out of the house...

My toddler has learned how to operate the deadbolt. He can't open the front door (yet) because he hasn't figured out the childproof knob we put on it, but he's locked me out twice now.

Fortunately I taught him about knocking, so every time he's locked me out when I knock he runs over and unlocks the door. I need to get a spare key made. :coffee:

Pickles wrapped in turkey, Goldfish, and a Fiber One Brownie. :yum:

Are you pregnant too?! Last week I ordered a cheese sandwich with mayo, lots of lettuce and pickles :yum:

Today I'm having leftovers. I browned sweet sausage, added a diced green bell pepper, a diced onion and a can of diced tomatoes and served it over elbow noodles wiiiiiith mozzarella cheese :drool:

Lil man tore it up last night :dance:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Are you pregnant too?! Last week I ordered a cheese sandwich with mayo, lots of lettuce and pickles :yum:

Today I'm having leftovers. I browned sweet sausage, added a diced green bell pepper, a diced onion and a can of diced tomatoes and served it over elbow noodles wiiiiiith mozzarella cheese :drool:

Lil man tore it up last night :dance:

I baked a turkey breat last night, salad, green beans, carrots and taters. I am ready to head home and eat my leftovers for lunch. :yum: