Jennifer @Red Robin

JeJeTe

Happiness
:dingding:

Then thank him for the clay pigeon thrower and wanting to do something with you/together :yay: and maybe put a bug in his ear on what you might really, really like for next year. Maybe you could say "Oh so and so got a beautiful XXX for Mother's Day" or "So jealous, so and so got to spend the day at the spa for Mother's Day"...something like that :smile:

I now send emails with the subject line of "Gift Idea". :smile:

He is a practical gift giver and I'm a fan of anything fun, romantic, and the opposite of practical.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Maybe if you ladies spent more time cooking and cleaning you would get better gifts. And you also need to be quicker when we ask for a beer.:coffee:

I just received the most RANDOM text from my husband:

"How many bras do you have? Round about?"

:eyebrow:

Tell him, "Let's just say I probably have more shoes than bras but by all means, feel free to change that. You know my size and where I shop, have fun and be creative :wink:"

:lol:

Reighvin

Banned
My wife's birthday is December 24th and I thought I was pretty smart with our anniversary being December 26th, but she corrected me pretty quick. For our first anniversary/birthday/Christmas, I got her three of her favorite books, signed first editions or limited editions. She loved it. A couple years later I took the first book she published on Kindle and had it printed and made into a physical book and got a local bookstore to put it on the shelf. Knocked it out of the park. Only problem is, I don't know if I will ever be able to top that.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:yahoo:

what a great weekend!!!!

got my new fence up!!!! OMG its so nice!!!! Im blessed to have amazing people in my life to help!!!