Jennifer @Red Robin

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have some lovely bananas at home :yum:

I'm not sure "lovely" is quite the right word to describe a banana.

Never thought about bananas being especially attractive. However they do tend to look better accompanied by a couple scoops of ice cream, along with hot fudge, and whipped cream.

Now it's ALL your fault that I'm going to be looking to stop for ice cream later.

Never thought about bananas being especially attractive. However they do tend to look better accompanied by a couple scoops of ice cream, along with hot fudge, and whipped cream.

Now it's ALL your fault that I'm going to be looking to stop for ice cream later.

I'll take the blame! :lol: We have some butter pecan, mint with cookie and vanilla ice cream at home OH and caramel and fudge syrup :yum: buuuuut I think I'll be munching on some mango and grapes as my snack tonight instead :smile:

Beta84

They're out to get us

I'm not sure whether you're talking about :gossip: which is what I thought initially, or if you're actually talking about ice cream. :confused:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Man, talk about lazy!! Guy in the office emailed another guy in the office who in turn emailed me to pull something out of a file and give it to yet another guy. I guess walking the 5-10 steps it would take to get to my office to pull it themselves is too much exercise. :cds:

Man, talk about lazy!! Guy in the office emailed another guy in the office who in turn emailed me to pull something out of a file and give it to yet another guy. I guess walking the 5-10 steps it would take to get to my office to pull it themselves is too much exercise. :cds:

:killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

Emails travel faster than walking. Sounds like they were very efficient.:coffee:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Emails travel faster than walking. Sounds like they were very efficient.:coffee:

Well, knowing the guy who emailed me, I'm going to say that he wanted the credit while I did the work. But I derailed it all by emailing the "receiver" and letting them know that I would be the one pulling the file and asking them exactly what they needed because Person #1 and Person #2 did not give me complete instructions.

Oh, and on a side note, I just ripped the entire under-arm of my shirt open!! :coffee: :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Well, knowing the guy who emailed me, I'm going to say that he wanted the credit while I did the work. But I derailed it all by emailing the "receiver" and letting them know that I would be the one pulling the file and asking them exactly what they needed because Person #1 and Person #2 did not give me complete instructions.

Oh, and on a side note, I just ripped the entire under-arm of my shirt open!! :coffee: :lol:

Just take you shirt off and work with out it. :hot:

bulldog

Ice cream - OMG someone said it again .... ICE CREAM :jameo:

Yep, and I had a milkshake for my after-lunch dessert. Hershey' Chocolate Moosetracks from Donut Connection. Yummy!

:jet: This whole morning I have been thinking it is Wednesday....

It is THURSDAY which means I have off tomorrow! :yahoo:

Yabba, Dabba, Doo...me too. Trouble is I'll be getting up even earlier than normal in order to go turkey hunting. No worries though, at least I'll be doing something that I enjoy.

Yep, and I had a milkshake for my after-lunch dessert. Hershey' Chocolate Moosetracks from Donut Connection. Yummy!

Yabba, Dabba, Doo...me too. Trouble is I'll be getting up even earlier than normal in order to go turkey hunting. No worries though, at least I'll be doing something that I enjoy.

You can just go to :gossip: house... :jet: